ADVERTISEMENT

Woman takes off panties to use as face mask...

I have 2 masks but my favorite is a black cloth one I ordered on line. Why? Whenever I grab it to put it on it reminds me of a black woman's thong (yes, double entendre entirely intentional! Specifically Halle Berry!). Probably a marketing op there someone is missing out on!

I have 2 masks but my favorite is a black cloth one I ordered on line. Why? Whenever I grab it to put it on it reminds me of a black woman's thong (yes, double entendre entirely intentional! Specifically Halle Berry!). Probably a marketing op there someone is missing out on!

We have several types.

I think I like the plain bandana tied like a bank robber.

as into marketing as the Kardashians are, i think there's a opportunity here.

not sayin, just sayin.

I always knew you were a panty sniffer.

If she's wearing them, I'm sniffing them, absolutely! If she's not, I'm sniffing her, absolutely! I doubt you want to hear the rest.

you are correct, I definitely don’t wanna hear the rest. Every mans kinks are different, I just really don’t get some! Mine is pushing her head down to brake the barrier of the throat. It’s almost like a trap door gets opened. Once I get through that wall, pure bliss. TMI? Ehhhh too bad.

you are correct, I definitely don’t wanna hear the rest. Every mans kinks are different, I just really don’t get some! Mine is pushing her head down to brake the barrier of the throat. It’s almost like a trap door gets opened. Once I get through that wall, pure bliss. TMI? Ehhhh too bad.

no, your fantasies are cool by me. Freud would have a ball with your post!

You are 10 years too late.

110827_nakano_broadway_otaku_tokyo_shops_anime_vinyl_toys_7.jpg

Vending machines for used undies.

Gauntlet Golf?

Maybe a little TMSA.
So, afterwards, does it put the lotion on its skin?

Reactions: kkott

ADVERTISEMENT