Woman takes off panties to use as face mask...

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
I have 2 masks but my favorite is a black cloth one I ordered on line. Why? Whenever I grab it to put it on it reminds me of a black woman's thong (yes, double entendre entirely intentional! Specifically Halle Berry!). Probably a marketing op there someone is missing out on!

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
I have 2 masks but my favorite is a black cloth one I ordered on line. Why? Whenever I grab it to put it on it reminds me of a black woman's thong (yes, double entendre entirely intentional! Specifically Halle Berry!). Probably a marketing op there someone is missing out on!
We have several types.

I think I like the plain bandana tied like a bank robber.

i'vegotwinners

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2006
as into marketing as the Kardashians are, i think there's a opportunity here.

not sayin, just sayin.

Cavanagh

All-Big Ten
Mar 1, 2012
I always knew you were a panty sniffer.

Cavanagh

All-Big Ten
Mar 1, 2012
If she's wearing them, I'm sniffing them, absolutely! If she's not, I'm sniffing her, absolutely! I doubt you want to hear the rest.
you are correct, I definitely don’t wanna hear the rest. Every mans kinks are different, I just really don’t get some! Mine is pushing her head down to brake the barrier of the throat. It’s almost like a trap door gets opened. Once I get through that wall, pure bliss. TMI? Ehhhh too bad.

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
you are correct, I definitely don’t wanna hear the rest. Every mans kinks are different, I just really don’t get some! Mine is pushing her head down to brake the barrier of the throat. It’s almost like a trap door gets opened. Once I get through that wall, pure bliss. TMI? Ehhhh too bad.
no, your fantasies are cool by me. Freud would have a ball with your post!

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
You are 10 years too late.

Vending machines for used undies.

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Gauntlet Golf?

Bulk VanderHuge

All-American
Dec 20, 2017
The Southern Sun
Maybe a little TMSA.
So, afterwards, does it put the lotion on its skin?

Reactions: kkott

i'vegotwinners

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2006

Latest posts