ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Series

Kind of crazy how much the Wisconsin series has changed over the last 20 years

https://thedailyhoosier.com/iu-bask...ng-travels-to-wisconsins-dreaded-kohl-center/

Nothing is more illustrative of how far our program has fallen than the 180 this series has taken. And nothing, short of our B10 tournament futility is more frustrating to me, and of course, they are closely related. If Archie is going to turn things around at IU, getting (more than) our share of wins vs WI is critical. Let's get it started today!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Nothing is more illustrative of how far our program has fallen than the 180 this series has taken. And nothing, short of our B10 tournament futility is more frustrating to me, and of course, they are closely related. If Archie is going to turn things around at IU, getting (more than) our share of wins vs WI is critical. Let's get it started today!

I don’t care how bad UW may have been pre-Bo. We had something like a 35 game winning streak against them. That’s very impressive. Do we even have a current 3 game winning streak against anyone if the B10? Seems like we have played .500 ball versus NU over the last 20 years.

I don’t care how bad UW may have been pre-Bo. We had something like a 35 game winning streak against them. That’s very impressive. Do we even have a current 3 game winning streak against anyone if the B10? Seems like we have played .500 ball versus NU over the last 20 years.

That's what 15 years of Mike Davis/Tom Crean gets you.

Ugh, the Big Ten tournament. Northwestern, Penn St, Minnesota, and Indiana. Teams in the conference since the tournament started and have still never won it. Even g*****n f*****g Iowa has won it twice (once by beating us).

Ugh, the Big Ten tournament. Northwestern, Penn St, Minnesota, and Indiana. Teams in the conference since the tournament started and have still never won it. Even g*****n f*****g Iowa has won it twice (once by beating us).

Archie will win the BTT eventually. He won a few Conference Tournaments at Dayton. So he knows how to prepare his teams for this. His last 2 teams were just the type of teams that can’t win in these settings.

Yes, they used to be a joke to us. I remember the streak, they got better and we declined, but I used to worry about playing them as much as PSU or Northwestern

Reactions: ufo33 and kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT