ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin gets SOOO many calls.

Going to have to hit from outside today because underneath is a rugby game. Refs won’t call anything on Wisconsin underneath.

It's ridiculous, it's like they've never committed a foul in their lives. We get NO help I know that.

Foul situation late 2nd half was UW with 10 and IU with 4. What world do you people live in?

Potter and Nate both had 4.

Foul situation late 2nd half was UW with 10 and IU with 4. What world do you people live in?

Most of these folks live in a fantasy world where they think that a small, gum chomping hobbit is on the right track to restoring IU basketball to something that is a few ticks above embarrassing. Pay them no mind. When Miller’s team stinks it up again next year they’ll be in the same broken record mode talking about “next year.”

Seriously, IU had so few fouls called on ththem in the second half that it kind of hurt them in the end since Wisconsin was able to run off time until they finally got to 7.

Reactions: jwardelt
Seriously, IU had so few fouls called on ththem in the second half that it kind of hurt them in the end since Wisconsin was able to run off time until they finally got to 7.

Yea that situation will bite you from time to time. I’m just glad we got it in all three times and that Davison was the shooter. Don’t trust trice in that situation.

I guess you missed the flying elbows - twice - from the dirtiest player in the Big Ten that wasn't even reviewed.

How in the hell do you throw your elbows around like that and it's not even reviewed?

Reactions: outlawyer
Not the reason IU lost. Wisconsin played hard and really wanted it down the stretch.
IU can't shoot with any regularity. If Green had not gone off in the first half we really could have been in trouble going into the second half instead of being up 3. Notice down the stretch how UW was able to make shots. We can't do that as a dependable part of our offense.

I guess you missed the flying elbows - twice - from the dirtiest player in the Big Ten that wasn't even reviewed.

How in the hell do you throw your elbows around like that and it's not even reviewed?

Flying elbows. Lol. What’s a guy gonna do when TJD is dry jumping him?

Does any team in America get the calls they get?
It's life in the B10, if you've grown up a fan of IU or B10 ball, all you need to know is it is nothing new and you have to play above it, especially when on the road. WI did, we choked and lost the home-cooking advantage that would have been offered had we grabbed it

Reactions: DANC
Well, it's against the rules, for one thing.

But don't let that stop you from making stupid arguments.

Fouling is against the rules as well. That was about the tamest “flying elbows” I’ve seen. Apparently the refs saw the same thing.

Fouling is against the rules as well. That was about the tamest “flying elbows” I’ve seen. Apparently the refs saw the same thing.
Apparently not. Any time elbows are thrown, there is supposed to be a review. Hardison didn't only throw one, he threw two. You saw it - everyone saw it, including the refs.

They swallowed their whistles to give an advantage to Wisconsin, who the Big Ten wants seeded high in the NCAA.

Apparently not. Any time elbows are thrown, there is supposed to be a review. Hardison didn't only throw one, he threw two. You saw it - everyone saw it, including the refs.

They swallowed their whistles to give an advantage to Wisconsin, who the Big Ten wants seeded high in the NCAA.
More excuses

Reactions: jwardelt
The game wasn’t fixed. Davison should’ve been called for swinging his elbows, but the game wasn’t fixed or manipulated by the refs.
I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion if you say he should have been called for swinging his elbows. The ref was standing right there, watching it. They review even a hint of an elbow now, but they didn't review that?

It not only should have been a foul, but he should have been ejected, at that point. It was clear his actions were intentional.

I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion if you say he should have been called for swinging his elbows. The ref was standing right there, watching it. They review even a hint of an elbow now, but they didn't review that?

It not only should have been a foul, but he should have been ejected, at that point. It was clear his actions were intentional.
Refs miss calls all the time. The camera view isn’t their view, and they sometimes see or don’t see things that viewers don’t (or do). It doesn’t mean they’re fixing games.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Refs miss calls all the time. The camera view isn’t their view, and they sometimes see or don’t see things that viewers don’t (or do). It doesn’t mean they’re fixing games.
My God, the ref is standing right there.

I don't know if the're fixing games or what. But that's willful ignorance.

In any event, it was a foul - a flagrant foul - that should have been called, as you say, and definitely affected the outcome of the game, considering the crtiical 3 Davison hit.

Bad calls are part of the game. Sometimes we benefit, sometimes not.

What is clear is that Wisconsin is superior to Indiana. Similar to Purdue. They both own IU.

Reactions: jwardelt and ams66
Brad Davison goes to the Chiropractor every week. He gets a lot of whiplash from his flopping.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT