ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin football ='s Steroids

td75

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2003
I have long thought that they have a super strong commitment to steroids in their program. Watching their olines every year and witnessing the sheer size and what I'd call brute strength, it's a damn good bet they're juicing.

Can we please beat PSU today!!!!!!!

I have long thought that they have a super strong commitment to steroids in their program. Watching their olines every year and witnessing the sheer size and what I'd call brute strength, it's a damn good bet they're juicing.

Their freshman RB looks great... they also have a freshman dline guy (Laudermilk I think) that looks...wow!

Chopping wood.

You realize we just kicked a player off the team this off-season for failing a steroid test, right?

• Wow
Reactions: vesuvius13

Such a stupid comment. But I can't imagine you'd make such an idiotic statement without proof, so please post the evidence you have.

Last edited:
It's long been my opinion that WI is a program that has benefited greatly from heavy steroid use, particularly their oline.

It's not a stupid comment, not at all. I don't have to back it up with links either.lol. Open your damn eyes...lmao

• Haha
Reactions: St_Henry_Buckeye
It's long been my opinion that WI is a program that has benefited greatly from heavy steroid use, particularly their oline.

It's not a stupid comment, not at all. I don't have to back it up with links either.lol. Open your damn eyes...lmao

Joe Thomas?

It's actually an idiotic comment if you know anything about modern day strength and conditioning programs, which you don't. You do realize most of IU's O linemen could be just as big (narturally) if the S & C coaches wanted that (they have pretty strict weight guidelines per player, if you didn't know). Wisconsin plays a power game, so they recruit taller, bigger framed kids to support that. They lift, but they also don't impose lighter weight requirements on them because they want to play differently.

Living in Wisconsin for the last 12 years, I am surprised by how many "big" people are in this state. Especially tall big boned women. Heck, my high school freshmen son's football team has 5 or 6 guys that are all in the 6'3 - 6'4 200+ range already. I think it's the Nordic influence of this area.

I can't sit here and tell you that no one takes steroids, but to infer that it could be the only reason that year after year U-dub has a huge line is idiotic.

Nope. Nordic people are big. And Wisconsin and Minnesota have a lot of Nordic ancestry. I talked to a HS coach in Wisconsin that lives here now. He said the kids are bigger there.

Nope. Nordic people are big. And Wisconsin and Minnesota have a lot of Nordic ancestry. I talked to a HS coach in Wisconsin that lives here now. He said the kids are bigger there.

The male pattern baldness at 20 years old and bad acne are a slight give-away... to anyone who has a working knowledge of anabolics and their effects on the human body. It's not natural to be 300+ pounds and have less than 10% body fat. That has to be accomplished in a lab with substances not naturally accuring. The Russians perfected it for the Olympics.

Reactions: indy1203 and 76-1
It's actually an idiotic comment if you know anything about modern day strength and conditioning programs, which you don't. You do realize most of IU's O linemen could be just as big (narturally) if the S & C coaches wanted that (they have pretty strict weight guidelines per player, if you didn't know). Wisconsin plays a power game, so they recruit taller, bigger framed kids to support that. They lift, but they also don't impose lighter weight requirements on them because they want to play differently.

You don't... obviously, Ord. You think these guys are going into GNC to get their supplements. Ignorance. Leave it to people that have been in the gym. That's not you.

Reactions: td75 and 76-1
The male pattern baldness at 20 years old and bad acne are a slight give-away... to anyone who has a working knowledge of anabolics and their effects on the human body. It's not natural to be 300+ pounds and have less than 10% body fat. That has to be accomplished in a lab with substances not naturally accuring. The Russians perfected it for the Olympics.
Show us those kids at Wisky or take a hike. You're a clueless idiot.

I absolutely believe the Badger program is heavily involved with steroids. Like mentioned above, it's just not really possible to achieve 300+lbs and walk around with a tiny, tiny amount of body fat.

Another dead give away is the fact they ALWAYS have these road grader olines. I'm telling you, some years they should struggle running the pigskin due to graduation, attrition, youth, INJURIES, etc, etc, but they don't experience that typical down cycle because the players are so full of juice.

Sure, it sounds like a conspiracy theory but that place has the look of a typical steroid factory.

• Haha
Reactions: St_Henry_Buckeye
I absolutely believe the Badger program is heavily involved with steroids. Like mentioned above, it's just not really possible to achieve 300+lbs and walk around with a tiny, tiny amount of body fat.

Another dead give away is the fact they ALWAYS have these road grader olines. I'm telling you, some years they should struggle running the pigskin due to graduation, attrition, youth, INJURIES, etc, etc, but they don't experience that typical down cycle because the players are so full of juice.

Sure, it sounds like a conspiracy theory but that place has the look of a typical steroid factory.
A tiny amount of body fat? Have you ever seen them play against IU? You wouldn’t say that if you had. Crazy

You don't... obviously, Ord. You think these guys are going into GNC to get their supplements. Ignorance. Leave it to people that have been in the gym. That's not you.
images

Viking ancestry. They were big, strong guys. They whipped the Pagans like they were nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT