ADVERTISEMENT

Winter seems shorter in Indiana when I get to play 18 holes in December.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
Because I'm unemployed, I have played three 18-hole rounds since December 9th. It was too windy to play Saturday, but I did play a quick round by myself today. I teed off at around 11:00 this morning and finished my round by 1:09. For the first time this year, I was the first one to tee off and I didn't have to wait for a single golfer while I walked my 18 holes.

I had a 45 on the front nine and was +4 on the back nine after two holes. I don't know what happened, but I then parred the last seven holes to finish with a 40 on the back nine and an 18-hole score of 85.

It was a relaxing round for me because I don't have a bunch of work-related responsibilities for Monday. I do have a job interview, however. The general manager of a company is meeting me for breakfast at 8:00 Monday morning. Thankfully, he's not with a large company.

I had to mow Friday. I can only remember mowing 1 other time in December. I’m not complaining. I’m glad it doesn’t snow much anymore.

Reactions: 76-1
Because I'm unemployed, I have played three 18-hole rounds since December 9th. It was too windy to play Saturday, but I did play a quick round by myself today. I teed off at around 11:00 this morning and finished my round by 1:09. For the first time this year, I was the first one to tee off and I didn't have to wait for a single golfer while I walked my 18 holes.

I had a 45 on the front nine and was +4 on the back nine after two holes. I don't know what happened, but I then parred the last seven holes to finish with a 40 on the back nine and an 18-hole score of 85.

It was a relaxing round for me because I don't have a bunch of work-related responsibilities for Monday. I do have a job interview, however. The general manager of a company is meeting me for breakfast at 8:00 Monday morning. Thankfully, he's not with a large company.
Glad you were able to get out and relax a bit. Don't want to pry, but keep us posted on the job front.

I had to mow Friday. I can only remember mowing 1 other time in December. I’m not complaining. I’m glad it doesn’t snow much anymore.

I mowed our lawn Thursday afternoon after the sun melted away the frost. Of course, I bagged it so I could dispose of the leaves. I then mowed the neighbor's front yard and two side yards so I could prevent his leaves from blowing into our yard. Unfortunately, we had high winds Saturday and we have a bunch of leaves in our yard again.

Reactions: 76-1
I mowed our lawn Thursday afternoon after the sun melted away the frost. Of course, I bagged it so I could dispose of the leaves. I then mowed the neighbor's front yard and two side yards so I could prevent his leaves from blowing into our yard. Unfortunately, we had high winds Saturday and we have a bunch of leaves in our yard again.
Can't you just walk out on the porch and stare at the leaves and make them leave?

Reactions: sluggo69
Can't you just walk out on the porch and stare at the leaves and make them leave?
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT