ADVERTISEMENT

Will we reach 500,000 COVID19 deaths before

Well, I was going to provide a running commentary from the Covid ward I have been in since Saturday, but what difference does it make. Everyone thinks they know what it's like. I can only say this has been scary, draining, disruptive, a struggle to breathe all the time, with no assurance that even though I am beginning to feel human, that I won't take a turn and end up on a ventilator
This is not a cold, or the flu, or a hoax. This is serious shit, and I have no patience for the know-it-alls who act like they know what the feck they are talking about. I did not get to say a real goodbye to my spouse when she dropped me off, and will not see her until/if I get out.
The amount of bloviating on the knowledge of COVID makes me almost as sick as I am with the virus.
Rant done,

Well, I was going to provide a running commentary from the Covid ward I have been in since Saturday, but what difference does it make. Everyone thinks they know what it's like. I can only say this has been scary, draining, disruptive, a struggle to breathe all the time, with no assurance that even though I am beginning to feel human, that I won't take a turn and end up on a ventilator
This is not a cold, or the flu, or a hoax. This is serious shit, and I have no patience for the know-it-alls who act like they know what the feck they are talking about. I did not get to say a real goodbye to my spouse when she dropped me off, and will not see her until/if I get out.
The amount of bloviating on the knowledge of COVID makes me almost as sick as I am with the virus.
Rant done,

Hope you get well fast!

Rant done,
Hang in there bulk.
Here's hoping for a complete recovery

Rant done,
Stay strong and keep the board updated. Lots of folks thinking about ya.

Rant done,
Hurry back. I'm getting tired of battling McM all by myself.

Rant done,
Oh my goodness, I wondered where you had been lately. I can’t imagine. Lots of good thoughts and prayers that you get to come home soon.

Rant done,
How are they treating you, what meds etc? Did you do everything right and still get it? You on vitamin regimen? Zinc? Those details would be interesting if you get bored.

Feel better!

Reactions: 76-1
Rant done,

Best wishes, get better soon.

Rant done,

Feel better soon.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Rant done,

Hang tough.
The numbers are with YOU.
As of the time of this post, 99% of folks who tested positive in the US beat it.
Get well.

Hang tough.
The numbers are with YOU.
As of the time of this post, 99% of folks who tested positive in the US beat it.
Get well.
The numbers may be in his favor, but Bulk has experienced more than just a positive test. So the numbers you cite are bogus.

Reactions: Zizkov
The numbers may be in his favor, but Bulk has experienced more than just a positive test. So the numbers you cite are bogus.
A case like Bulk's is certainly included in the numbers. The vast majority of cases recover. Just avoid the space between a restaurant door and your table and you'll be ok. And dont go out after 10. Avoid alcohol. Also, buy all the toilet paper you can find. Happy New Year!

Reactions: DANC
Rant done,

Holy shit dude. Stay strong...you can beat this.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT