ADVERTISEMENT

Will Tom Allen take over defense?

Allen has great personal affection for Womack, but I worry it may be a tad blinding. I 100% saw three looking to the sidelines before the snap. How or why could that be happening now in game 7 in the 4th quarter!

I don’t disagree. Was just thinking maybe for the immediate future and this season.
Do you want him to be a head coach or a DC? He chose to be the head coach before this season started. The head coach always gets to put his fingerprints on certain aspects of his team's performance. I don't see him changing his decision.

Allen has great personal affection for Womack, but I worry it may be a tad blinding. I 100% saw three looking to the sidelines before the snap. How or why could that be happening now in game 7 in the 4th quarter!

Yikes...It's been going on all season. Defensive calls need to get in earlier. Womack is waiting until the opposing team lines up before making the defensive call. Not seeing this happen with other teams. Needs to be addressed. Players were looking around and not set on crucial downs.

Yikes...It's been going on all season. Defensive calls need to get in earlier. Womack is waiting until the opposing team lines up before making the defensive call. Not seeing this happen with other teams. Needs to be addressed. Players were looking around and not set on crucial downs.
Which team won the game?

Reactions: vesuvius13
Which team won the game?

IU and I actually think the D played well, certainly the second half.

I’m as die hard wanting to be positive as hey come, but have to be willing to call out issues to try and correct & improve. This looking to the sidelines for a call right before the snap looks like it did at Lucas Oil game }1 vs BSU!

I think Wommack’s Youth ias a DC is showing still. I’m openly a bit skeptical of his bona fides but think IU does have talent now and with experience & maturity are starting to put it together in spite of this still not corrected issue.

ADVERTISEMENT