ADVERTISEMENT

Will this win against MSU...

82IU

Freshman
Apr 30, 2016
help us in the recruitment of Caleb Furst? Hope we can make some noise and get some recruits interested in IU again. Never thought I would see the day that the most talented kids from Indiana would snubb or blow off this program. We are definitely in uncharted waters in recruiting these days.

Reactions: fpeaugh
help us in the recruitment of Caleb Furst? Hope we can make some noise and get some recruits interested in IU again. Never thought I would see the day that the most talented kids from Indiana would snubb or blow off this program. We are definitely in uncharted waters in recruiting these days.
Um. Those days have been here for a long time. Even BK didn’t get them all. CAM seems to hav Ed one a better job than Crean, but we still missed Brooks. Can’t get them all, but we should try.

Since Archie has just won 3 straight vs Izzo, I would think it would. IU is on the rise.

Most talented kids from Indiana do not snub IU. 2019 Mr Basketball TJD; 2018 Romeo Langford uh not sure what you mean.

If Caleb doesn't come to IU I just might shed a tear. I enjoy him that much.

Reactions: ufo33
Our recruiting should concern even the blindest of fans. It’s a disaster. The on the court part is very encouraging. Kids seem to be buying in and improving. But the recruiting is a full on dumpster fire right now. It will ultimately be Archie’s downfall if he doesn’t fix it.

Our recruiting should concern even the blindest of fans. It’s a disaster. The on the court part is very encouraging. Kids seem to be buying in and improving. But the recruiting is a full on dumpster fire right now. It will ultimately be Archie’s downfall if he doesn’t fix it.
Miller recruited Jackson-Davis and Brunk (who have started every game and are indispensable), Franklin (who has started nine games and has saved our butts in several of them), and Phinisee (who has started only four games, but I consider him indispensable too).

With those Miller recruits (and some leftovers from Crean), we're sitting 15-4 and tied for third in the Big Ten.

So, which of Miller's recruits would you get rid of?

From quite a few people on the inner circles of ft Wayne b-ball.
He’s not going to Purdue!!! Are you that dumb? I doubt he plans on being a 4 year player. He may not go to IU but he’ll end up in North Carolina before he goes to Purdue. Tyler Zeller had a good relationship with Painter too

help us in the recruitment of Caleb Furst? Hope we can make some noise and get some recruits interested in IU again. Never thought I would see the day that the most talented kids from Indiana would snub or blow off this program. We are definitely in uncharted waters in recruiting these days.
Again the last two Mr Basketballs and full panic about a class not even seniors yet! Why don"t we let them decide before getting our panties in a wad. It seems that Brooks is the only kid we put a lot into that we did not get. Missing Henry has proved to be a mistake but I don't put much effort into recruiting him. If we strike out completely with the 2021 class I will have more concern and that does seem possible but I would bet unlikely.

Is this like the time where you said that recruits wouldn't be committing to us if they had other options and then we got Leal, Galloway and Geronimo?

And before you go talking about how they're lowly four and three stars, both Leal and Galloway picked up offers from Holtman in the summer before committing to us, someone that you couldn't say a bad word about.

Knight lost guys too. You only have so many spots.

• Jason Gardner
  • Kyle Macy
  • Walter McCarty
  • Eric Montross
  • Zach Randolph
  • Glenn Robinson
  • Scott Skiles
  • Bonzi Wells
are a few that I recall.

From quite a few people on the inner circles of ft Wayne b-ball.

“Newcomer.” Lol.

You’re a Purdue troll. Here’s the deal. 5 stars don’t go play for Matt Painter. They just don’t. Your 10-9 record isn’t helping either.

So why hasnt he verballed? What is he waiting for? Why did he bother coming to an IU game?

Purdue fans are a delusional bunch. Some Purdue fans down here in Southern Indiana have started spreading rumors that Trey Kaufman is a “Purdue Lean.” The same thing is probably happening down in Evansville with Lander. Those people need professional counseling. Honestly. They don’t know the difference between a sneeze and a wet fart.

He’s not going to Purdue!!! Are you that dumb? I doubt he plans on being a 4 year player. He may not go to IU but he’ll end up in North Carolina before he goes to Purdue. Tyler Zeller had a good relationship with Painter too

You think Furst is an early entry NBA player? You've obviously never seen him play. He's going to have a hard time guarding B1G level fours, and he's just not big enough, yet, to guard fives. He's smart though and works hard, so he'll go as far as development will take him.

As far as being a pro prospect, he's light years away. He'll never have the physical abilities and would have to develop a much better skill set, especially on the perimeter. Most likely a four year guy.

Is this like the time where you said that recruits wouldn't be committing to us if they had other options and then we got Leal, Galloway and Geronimo?

And before you go talking about how they're lowly four and three stars, both Leal and Galloway picked up offers from Holtman in the summer before committing to us, someone that you couldn't say a bad word about.
I was referring to top 100 recruits. Really top 50.

I was referring to top 100 recruits. Really top 50.

Who in their right mind would commit to play for Archie Miller at a school that’s missed the tournament 3 straight years? Unless you don’t have other options.

No you werent.

You were trying to bash our recruiting and how we hadn't picked up anyone yet. Nowhere in your post did it say top 100 kids. The topic was did we lead for anyone, which you came up with that gem.

Your trying to move the goal posts, as usual, and were caught, and proven wrong, yet again.

No you werent.

You were trying to bash our recruiting and how we hadn't picked up anyone yet. Nowhere in your post did it say top 100 kids. The topic was did we lead for anyone, which you came up with that gem.

Your trying to move the goal posts, as usual, and were caught, and proven wrong, yet again.
That was about 2021. And we haven’t received any 2021 commitments. What are you talking about. You’re making this more complicated than it needs to be.

That was about 2021. And we haven’t received any 2021 commitments. What are you talking about. You’re making this more complicated than it needs to be.

Please clarify what was about 2021.

If your saying our 2021 recruiting is a mess simply because we don't have a commit yet, that's laughable. We're in on several top kids. We were Trey Pattersons first official visit, he's a top 50 kid. Kaufman was just at the MSU game and had a fantastic visit from everything I've read.

But please, go one and spew how Indiana is a mess recruiting. Can't wait to hear it all.

Please clarify what was about 2021.

If your saying our 2021 recruiting is a mess simply because we don't have a commit yet, that's laughable. We're in on several top kids. We were Trey Pattersons first official visit, he's a top 50 kid. Kaufman was just at the MSU game and had a fantastic visit from everything I've read.

But please, go one and spew how Indiana is a mess recruiting. Can't wait to hear it all.
Feepaw has switched his "dumpter fire" narrative from this team's play and CAM's coaching to the future and CAM's recruiting.
He is an anti-IU troll, whose only fan was a UK poster who is no longer around here.

You really try way too hard to be a d**k. Ease up, you can do it without trying so hard. Instead, why dont.you tell us what your hot take group text has to say about Furst.

Furst was at both the Virginia and MSU games at Mackey and saw two 29 point blowouts - does that help the Boilers? Not sure if it does but a close win for IU probably doesn't help IU either. My uneducated guess is that CF will end up at MSU with Goode or that he goes to Virginia.

As far as Kaufman goes, he does like Purdue, but he is the Devil's triangle for Boiler recruits.

Painter isn't even recruiting Lander as far as I know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT