ADVERTISEMENT

Will Painter get the big one today?

GeddyHoosier

All-Big Ten
Feb 1, 2006
Top 10 prospect Harrison Ingram to announce his college choice this afternoon. Purdue and Stanford believed to be the favorites. Michigan in the mix as well.

Picked up a Crystal Ball yesterday for Stanford. Had one from Brian Snow back in January; those are only two on record.

Picked up a Crystal Ball yesterday for Stanford. Had one from Brian Snow back in January; those are only two on record.
This is a wild recruitment. Literally no one knows where he is going. I'm guessing it's Stanford, Purdue, or unc. I don't think it's Michigan.

The best thing about Ingram is that it sounds like he has a genuine interest in a top-tier education. He's a 4.0 student and you can tell that he's putting a premium on academics. Every one of the schools on his list is academically elite.

Seems like a low risk to leave his college at the altar for an easy half-mil in the G-League. And maybe he'll stick around for a while.

The best thing about Ingram is that it sounds like he has a genuine interest in a top-tier education. He's a 4.0 student and you can tell that he's putting a premium on academics. Every one of the schools on his list is academically elite.

Seems like a low risk to leave his college at the altar for an easy half-mil in the G-League. And maybe he'll stick around for a while.
Does anyone know the salary ranges of the G League and Europe?

Done deal.

Obviously, this makes Trey a bigger priority for them. But I wouldn’t be that confident he’s going to stay in the state at all.
Stanford has a loaded class, which I don't understand. Plus they have a good forward coming now. Anyways, ya, I think it's Kaufman or bust for Purdue now. Which, if they bust and end up with furst only, they still are getting a dang good player. Who knows on Kaufman. I'd about guess Purdue or iu, but what do I know? I thought Purdue would sneak away with Ingram, but ended up a close 2nd instead.

Painter got the big one yesterday, right up the ....

Thrilled the kid committed to Stanford.

Congrats boiler fans for coming in 2nd for a recruit. You must be proud.

Or, Purdue fans could be proud of getting higher-rated recruits and still not manage to be successful with them on the floor. Recruiting is a means to an end, not the end itself.

Or, Purdue fans could be proud of getting higher-rated recruits and still not manage to be successful with them on the floor. Recruiting is a means to an end, not the end itself.
Well they’ve been kicking our tails for several years straight and recently came within a hair’s breadth of a Final Four.

Reactions: Birnk403
Hopefully it ends it for good.
Never once heard any of my fellow IU alums complain about it. It’s a rivalry and, in the grand scheme, harmless. The whining and panic among some over it is really much ado about nothing. Do like your huge new video board, though.

Stanford has a loaded class, which I don't understand. Plus they have a good forward coming now. Anyways, ya, I think it's Kaufman or bust for Purdue now. Which, if they bust and end up with furst only, they still are getting a dang good player. Who knows on Kaufman. I'd about guess Purdue or iu, but what do I know? I thought Purdue would sneak away with Ingram, but ended up a close 2nd instead.
dude it's Stanford...

Reactions: indiana ed
Never once heard any of my fellow IU alums complain about it. It’s a rivalry and, in the grand scheme, harmless. The whining and panic among some over it is really much ado about nothing. Do like your huge new video board, though.
Ya. It looks nice! I can't wait to see the rest of the stadium renovations. I think they recently said they were doing another 115 mil or something like that on the stadium. Dang near rebuilding it with that money. Should be nice.

dude it's Stanford...
Who has recruited more 5 stars in the last two years than Purdue and iu combined over the last 5 I think. Their coach might not be a great coach, but he can recruit. Got harrison's friend and that was the difference maker. It happens.

Who has recruited more 5 stars in the last two years than Purdue and iu combined over the last 5 I think. Their coach might not be a great coach, but he can recruit. Got harrison's friend and that was the difference maker. It happens.
maybe education is important.. Tough to pass up a scholarship from Stanford

Reactions: travlinhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT