ADVERTISEMENT

Will Archie's burst fizzle

if by good articles you mean...just going to google and typing in indiana hoosier basketball and clicking on the news tab and finding a good one to post...i guess

Last edited:
if by good articles you mean...just going to google and typing in indiana hoosier basketball and clicking on the news tab and finding a good one to post...i guess
And the problem with doing that is????

It's what we do here . . . we share with each other articles, tweets, and stories that we find interesting and we think others here would appreciate.

It's what we do here . . . we share with each other articles, tweets, and stories that we find interesting and we think others here would appreciate.
the problem is when you share a shitty article just like the one above.....

Hell of a lot more than you provide. If you don't like it, don't click on it.

Damnit, I want unique, well-written articles with fresh takes and content undisclosed to any other source on my free fan sites. Let's step it up around here!

snowling contributes a ton to this site. Quit throwing a fit over a link. It's an article to generate discussion on a discussion board.
snowling contributes a ton to this site. Quit throwing a fit over a link. It's an article to generate discussion on a discussion board.
throwing a fit? ha..I've seen you throw many fits sir...you're the last person that needs to be handing out advice. I understand he posts a ton of articles to this website, cool.
Go Hoosiers

Reactions: Hawk_Circle_Hoosier
the title/headline was a wtf, but the article itself was very good i thought.

wonder if the article author also chose the headline.

ADVERTISEMENT