ADVERTISEMENT

Wilkes down to 3

I would think the coach is fretting a bit, too.
Not really...it seems he wants players that want to come for the right reasons... pretty clear Wilkes feels he is a one and done...and wants to showcase his talent for his NBA career....CTC wants players who want to play "For" Indiana. JS will be like TB...will be here for at least two years...thats good for the program.

Not really...it seems he wants players that want to come for the right reasons... pretty clear Wilkes feels he is a one and done...and wants to showcase his talent for his NBA career....CTC wants players who want to play "For" Indiana. JS will be like TB...will be here for at least two years...thats good for the program.
Crean badly wants Wilkes. You're being dishonest to suggest otherwise. In fact, he badly wanted the other three highly rated Indiana players who said no to him.

Reactions: BigMobe
Crean badly wants Wilkes. You're being dishonest to suggest otherwise. In fact, he badly wanted the other three highly rated Indiana players who said no to him.
Wilkes he did but was not certain he would come...thus JS...because he exhibited a desire to play for IU...Wilkes got miffed because he didn't want to share time with another good player at his position...

Wilkes wasn't miffed about that. You're being dishonest again. Please stop making things up.
Just read his comments...lol...he was miffed...seeing how the Bowen recruitment has played out...seems to be a real issue for Wilkes...you make things up with your speculations...why are you allowed to...

Just read his comments...lol...he was miffed...seeing how the Bowen recruitment has played out...seems to be a real issue for Wilkes...you make things up with your speculations...why are you allowed to...
Please link those comments to prove you're right, then. Should be easy for you to make your case.

Where were you when it was discussed ...there is another thread started by the cartoon character...have at it!
Post the link of his comments. This should be easy if you're being honest and impossible if you're not. Please post the link, please don't make excuses, please don't defer or otherwise try to walk this back. Just post it. Thanks.

Post the link of his comments. This should be easy if you're being honest and impossible if you're not. Please post the link, please don't make excuses, please don't defer or otherwise try to walk this back. Just post it. Thanks.
Just as easy for you to find it...not walking it back...you are playing here... find if you really want to know

He's a FOS basketball know nothing, so I wouldn't expect a credible response.

Just as easy for you to find it...not walking it back...you are playing here... find if you really want to know
Nope. You made a claim and now you're running from it. Please post the link to show that you weren't making something up. Should be easy for you to show you're not being dishonest. Please post the link. Thanks.

Nope. You made a claim and now you're running from it. Please post the link to show that you weren't making something up. Should be easy for you to show you're not being dishonest. Please post the link. Thanks.
Not running from a thing...you can find it...seriously...it is right there

He's a FOS basketball know nothing, so I wouldn't expect a credible response.
Seems so easy for him to back up what he claims Wilkes said. Don't understand why he won't post the link and put this matter to rest. I'm sure he'll do it soon.

Seems so easy for him to back up what he claims Wilkes said. Don't understand why he won't post the link and put this matter to rest. I'm sure he'll do it soon.
Don't understand why you cannot just look down the forum topic list...actually i do...it is just your game...

Don't understand why you cannot just look down the forum topic list...actually i do...it is just your game...
Nope. You made the claim, you cited Wilkes' comments, you're the one and only person to follow through and support what you said. Please post the link so that we can dispel any questions regarding your honesty or credibility. Thanks.

Nope. You made the claim, you cited Wilkes' comments, you're the one and only person to follow through and support what you said. Please post the link so that we can dispel any questions regarding your honesty or credibility. Thanks.
Ask your buddy there... his Thread! LOL You guys crack me up!

You realize you were doing good before you included those two words regarding Chey?
I'm trying to extend every courtesy so that there can be no question regarding Chey's integrity. I'm certain he'll provide the link and quickly eliminate any issue.

Ask your buddy there... his Thread! LOL You guys crack me up!
Please post the link. Please stop making excuses and just post the comments you cited. There's no reason not to do it if they exist, and I can't believe you'd be dishonest about something like this. Please post the comments. Thanks.

Here is the post that sums that thread up:

Wilkes is essentially questioning Crean's sincerity, which is about as damning a sentiment as a prospective recruit can make about a coach. He seems to really like IU, but if he decides to be a Hoosier, it will be in spite of Crean rather than because of him. And most people, when confronted with that sort of dilemma, head in another direction.

There aren't any comments in that thread from Wilkes that even remotely resemble those you attributed to him. Not even close. Perhaps you were thinking of another thread?
That is your interpretation... which is fine... and there is no link for Crean fretting is there?

That is your interpretation... which is fine... and there is no link for Crean fretting is there?
Unlike you, I made no false claim of any such link, as did you. And I made no interpretation. You made a claim that was completely false. That's simply a fact.

I'm sorry you weren't able to back up what you falsely claimed, but you certainly offered conclusive proof of something else most of us long suspected, so all was not lost. Thanks.
Don't be sorry... You can not back up your claims ... You have your opinion...just like anyone else... nice try though...

Unlike you, I made no false claim of any such link, as did you. And I made no interpretation. You made a claim that was completely false. That's simply a fact.
The link is there silly..... you are grasping for straws now...

Don't be sorry... You can not back up your claims ... You have your opinion...just like anyone else... nice try though...
Don't try to turn this around. You were caught lying, Chey. The link you claimed doesn't exist because the comments don't exist. You made it up.

Yes because he was miffed about JS recruitment ....

You're speculating. These are your words from post 79 in the Wilkes comment.

Hardly a myth... with the knowledge that his position in the class is about to be filled, I am sure he is a bit miffed. He has several other big name schools that he wants to visit and stringing along IU while he parades his talent is not working out as he planned. Didn't say he was scared off by the competition... just a rude awakening that someone might beat him to the spot.

Don't try to turn this around. You were caught lying, Chey. The link you claimed doesn't exist because the comments don't exist. You made it up.
I am not turning anything around... you seem to be... Lying is something you created ... His comments are there as you know (knew) they are (were) and you are twisting to serve your purpose... The reality of the situation is that these recruits do care who is going where and their position availability relative to their aspirations... I understand you have disdain for CTC but you "denigrators" make things up all the time regarding him and when someone counters your position then you go on attack! It is hilarious! In this case... Wilkes was miffed... okay... Bowen was mutually removed from UCLA ... these things happen. Some of you are painting a picture that is no more than conjecture on your part... by repeating it over and over does not make it true... relax and enjoy the season!

You're speculating. These are your words from post 79 in the Wilkes comment.

Hardly a myth... with the knowledge that his position in the class is about to be filled, I am sure he is a bit miffed. He has several other big name schools that he wants to visit and stringing along IU while he parades his talent is not working out as he planned. Didn't say he was scared off by the competition... just a rude awakening that someone might beat him to the spot.
So? Very plausible ... so is everyone outside of the family!

ADVERTISEMENT