ADVERTISEMENT

Why We ALL Should Wear a Mask

Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. I found her testimony to be compelling, but not determinative. But that doesn't change the fact that your response to her testimony - and her mere existence - was nothing more than disgusting sexist assholery. So for you to attack others for being assholes is pretty f*cking hilarious. Look in a goddamn mirror.

I am a sexiest because I think Ford was a fraud? Zeke treats posters on here with total disrespect if they disagree with her. So I give Zeke hell just like she does and I am a sexist?

It seems us three assholes posting right now can all look in the mirror.

I have hard time understanding why you and Rock aren’t partners in large Indy Law Firms. I say that seriously.

Last edited:
I am a sexiest because I think Ford was a fraud? Zeke treats posters on here with total disrespect if they disagree with her. So I give Zeke hell just like she does and I am a sexist?

It seems us three assholes posting right now can all look in the mirror.

I’ll have hard time understanding why you and Rock aren’t partners in large Indy Law Firms. I say that seriously.
No, you are a sexist because before she even testified, you decided she was a fraud and a political operative, and you didn't even wait to hear what she had to say before you made these determinations.

No, you are a sexist because before she even testified, you decided she was a fraud and a political operative, and you didn't even wait to hear what she had to say before you made these determinations.

Info was out before she testified. Her sex had nothing to do with my opinion.

Are all those pillaging Reade sexist?

Info was out before she testified. Her sex had nothing to do with my opinion.

Are all those pillaging Reade sexist?
I didn't claim sex had anything to do with your opinion. Personally, I think partisanship had to do with your opinion. Her sex was collateral damage. But the way you attacked her was sexist to the extreme. It was disgusting. Re-reading that thread made me ashamed I had ever defended you.

I didn't claim sex had anything to do with your opinion. Personally, I think partisanship had to do with your opinion. Her sex was collateral damage. But the way you attacked her was sexist to the extreme. It was disgusting. Re-reading that thread made me ashamed I had ever defended you.

Sincerely sorry you feel that way.

There’s 100s of threads on here that are shameful. How each poster looks at them are based totally on their biases.

I’ve apologized more than once on here. Very few others have. But of course, others are perfect and have no reason to apologize.

Go two threads down to the “Bison’s accuser” started by Meridian. Do you have an opinion of Meridian’s post? One of the chosen ones on here.

Reactions: Lucy01
Does this sound right? For one test? The medical costs look like they are decided by a random number generator. Thank god she got to save 99% eh?!!

They are either free (here) to patients. But I know for a fact that they actually cost between $10 to $120bucks to hospitals only.

So where's all the rest of the charges being attributed to?

Does this sound right? For one test? The medical costs look like they are decided by a random number generator. Thank god she got to save 99% eh?!!

They are either free (here) to patients. But I know for a fact that they actually cost between $10 to $120bucks to hospitals only.

So where's all the rest of the charges being attributed to?

Something is wrong there. Either a massive computer error, or photoshopped, or they had their COVID test and a knee replacement.

Reactions: Spartans9312
99% discount though.

Our system IS screwy, I suspect everyone agrees with that. These insurance statements are pure fiction made to make the insurance company look good. The vendor puts in the MSRP that absolutely no one pays. They reduce it to the amount and tell us it is because of our insurance company. So when people think about single payer they think, "oh my, look how much my insurance saves me. I can't risk losing that".

Many people save money using Good RX over their insurance. But they cannot drop the prescription part of their insurance. So insurance companies profit even more by providing a service many do not use or use as much.

But by all means, no changing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT