ADVERTISEMENT

Why We ALL Should Wear a Mask

Congrats on the crystal clear demonstration that masks work! Your moisture-laden exhaled air, which (if you were infected) would be teeming with millions of virus particles within those droplets, is held very near to your face when wearing a mask. Otherwise, with no mask, it would be projected far from your body and won't affect your glasses.

You must be a believer now, right?

I don’t walk around coughing and sneezing on people. You can wear your mask the rest of your life.

If you run out I have a client with millions in inventory. Seems demand has dried up. All the furloughed medical employees aren’t needing many.

I don’t walk around coughing and sneezing on people. You can wear your mask the rest of your life.

If you run out I have a client with millions in inventory. Seems demand has dried up. All the furloughed medical employees aren’t needing many.

Steer him towards Indianapolis area hospitals. We're still sterilizating and reusing what previously had been considered disposable masks here...

You were the one whining about T.rump being picked on. If he wore one tomorrow, everyone knows you would rush to buy a few dozen MAGA masks within the hour to show your support.
I find it hilarious that you think the press has to go out of their way to play gotcha with T.rump. It's obvious he seeks out that kind of press, because he knows he has nothing else to offer...like leadership. He knows there is no such thing as bad press. And his supporters love him for it.
T.rump's bullshit wouldn't fit in the Grand Canyon, much less where you suggested.

Lol, don’t have a MAGA hat or mask in my possession.

I do have 71 year old golf buddy with a MAGA cover for his Driver. It’s always enjoyable to witness when some whiny lefty says something to him.

Steer him towards Indianapolis area hospitals. We're still sterilizating and reusing what previously had been considered disposable masks here...

I am serious about the inventory. The market has dried up. My client thought it was going to be balls to the walls through the winter. I will tell him to have his sales staff contact Indy hospitals.

Reactions: 76-1
Made a very quick Walmart run and was very pleased to see all employees and all but two shoppers were masked.

I am serious about the inventory. The market has dried up. My client thought it was going to be balls to the walls through the winter. I will tell him to have his sales staff contact Indy hospitals.

Does his company A) have any P100 filters on hand? And B: do they have a website that sells his products to the general public?

Serious question.

I can't get ahold of P100 filters...

Try not to breathe on him.

And you whine on here more than any 10 lefties on here.

And you’re a smart ass most of the time.

We set in the same cart yesterday. All nine of us had bourbon out of the same bottle. I guess we can all die together. Btw there was couple lefties in the group. Lol.

Does his company A) have any P100 filters on hand? And B: do they have a website that sells his products to the general public?

Serious question.

I emailed him. If he has what your looking for I will let you know. He really doesn’t sell to the public. If he has them he will sell me some and I will ship to you. You can reimburse after you get them. I will let you know.

And you’re a smart ass most of the time.

We set in the same cart yesterday. All nine of us had bourbon out of the same bottle. I guess we can all die together. Btw there was couple lefties in the group. Lol.

cool-story-bro-old-people-edition

Midday Tuesday drunk golfing CPAs are totes interesting.

Serious question.

He just texted “sold out”. Sorry. I don’t even know what P100 filters are. Lol

cool-story-bro-old-people-edition

Midday Tuesday drunk golfing CPAs are totes interesting.

I work from 6am to 1pm-2pm and drive to Evansville. Arrive at same time I leave office with time difference. Have phone with me and answer every call, text or email. I don’t exactly loaf.

I emailed him. If he has what your looking for I will let you know. He really doesn’t sell to the public. If he has them he will sell me some and I will ship to you. You can reimburse after you get them. I will let you know.

Just saw this... Thanks for trying. Very much appreciate it.

I don’t walk around coughing and sneezing on people.

That's good, but your experiment with fogged up glasses shows that, should you be infected, even your normal exhalations would be far less infectious to others, if only your wore a mask.

The point was never 100% protection, but skewing the odds.

If everyone who is an infected asymptomatic spreads it to an average of 2 or more people, we have an epidemic. If everyone who is an infected asymptomatic spreads it to an average of less than one other person, we don't.

Masks together with social distancing can help make this subtle but extraordinary shift in R0 (called R-naught) that changes a disease from a pandemic to a well-controlled condition.

Made a very quick Walmart run and was very pleased to see all employees and all but two shoppers were masked.
Voluntary mask wearing or enforced? I was told the Bton Walmart was enforcing masking at the door but haven't confirmed it.

You are a tiny little man with a tiny little . . . brain.

Look in the mirror. You’re the most hate filled poster on the forum. With all your issues you shouldn’t be disparaging anyone else. You’ve done so with me since the first day I posted here.

Look in the mirror. You’re the most hate filled poster on the forum. With all your issues you shouldn’t be disparaging anyone else. You’ve done so with me since the first day I posted here.
I appreciate the fact that you go back and self-censor yourself when you feel like you've gotten out of hand, and I think that's a practice more people should employ - good on you! - but for you to call someone else "hate-filled" is just a f*cking joke.

Reactions: Circlejoe
I appreciate the fact that you go back and self-censor yourself when you feel like you've gotten out of hand, and I think that's a practice more people should employ - good on you! - but for you to call someone else "hate-filled" is just a f*cking joke.

You’re entitled to your opinion. He’s been a prick to me since I posted here. I tried to avoid confrontation because of his position.

You know, stoll, more than any other poster your posts emphasize all the great things you do in real life and what a wonderful guy you really are. And who knows? Maybe in real life you're a prince among men. But here on this board you're a persistently bitter easily triggered little dick with idiot opinions. So your glowing self-assessments seem implausible.

But you're right. Even though you disparage what you baselessly imagine is the real me, I shouldn't disparage the real you, because I don't know you. So I'll just continue to mock the pathetic little dipshit who shows up here, as though he were the Clark Kent to your real life Superman.

You know, stoll, more than any other poster your posts emphasize all the great things you do in real life and what a wonderful guy you really are. And who knows? Maybe in real life you're a prince among men. But here on this board you're a persistently bitter easily triggered little dick with idiot opinions. So your glowing self-assessments seem implausible.

But you're right. Even though you disparage what you baselessly imagine is the real me, I shouldn't disparage the real you, because I don't know you. So I'll just continue to mock the pathetic little dipshit who shows up here, as though he were the Clark Kent to your real life Superman.

Of course you will. Hope you find happiness in it.

Good for you. I'm sure your past treatment of Zeke will back that up.

Yep I’ve been prick to Zeke. Of course she’s always a perfect poster. I offered to meet her at BB game and put past behind us.

The way it works on here is you’re supposed to take shit from the “gods of the board” turn the other cheek and thank them for their disrespect.

Yep I’ve been prick to Zeke. Of course she’s always a perfect poster. I offered to meet her at BB game and put past behind us.

The way it works on here is you’re supposed to take shit from the “gods of the board” turn the other cheek and thank them for their disrespect.
No, the way it's supposed to work is don't be an asshole.

You have repeatedly failed miserably.

For the record, so have I.

I bet you're good at something, but this isn't it.

You’re right I am not good at it. You’re damn good. One of the best. Found that out long ago. You’re obviously intelligent and can run circles around me with the game on here. I tried to avoid confrontation with you but made the mistake of replying in last few days.

I sent you PM long ago asking you to let me alone and I’d do the same.

It's a bad idea to lead with your chin, but you lead with your groin. I mean, how do people not kick you in the balls? It would obviously require more restraint than I have.

It's a bad idea to lead with your chin, but you lead with your groin. I mean, how do people not kick you in the balls? It would obviously require more restraint than I have.

Unfortunately it’s too easy to come here upset and then become more upset.

I read much of what you post. Obviously well thought out. Just don’t understand having to be condescending to those you disagree with. And yes from time to time I make the mistake of becoming your target.

Not the only ones, but definitely near the top of the table.

Remember when you dismissed Christine Blasey Ford by wondering if she'd wear a pussy hat during her Senate testimony? Hilarious!

So get off your high horse.

Ford was a fraud.

You’re right I am not good at it. You’re damn good. One of the best. Found that out long ago. You’re obviously intelligent and can run circles around me with the game on here. I tried to avoid confrontation with you but made the mistake of replying in last few days.

I sent you PM long ago asking you to let me alone and I’d do the same.
It's a mistake for anyone to reply to you, so it was a mistake for me as well. And I generally do leave you alone, because there really isn't any point in responding to you, but I slipped up here. My apologies.

But there are a number of people I ignore here, even though that means I don't see their stupid jibes at me, and therefore I leave them unresponded to. You might try that. Since I seldom bother to respond to your posts, there's little risk that you'll have to seethe over unknown insults from me. And if I knew you were ignoring me I wouldn't in fairness feel able to mock you. That would be even more unfair than this.

Ford was a fraud.
Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. I found her testimony to be compelling, but not determinative. But that doesn't change the fact that your response to her testimony - and her mere existence - was nothing more than disgusting sexist assholery. So for you to attack others for being assholes is pretty f*cking hilarious. Look in a goddamn mirror.

It's a mistake for anyone to reply to you, so it was a mistake for me as well. And I generally do leave you alone, because there really isn't any point in responding to you, but I slipped up here. My apologies.

But there are a number of people I ignore here, even though that means I don't see their stupid jibes at me, and therefore I leave them unresponded to. You might try that. Since I seldom bother to respond to your posts, there's little risk that you'll have to seethe over unknown insults from me. And if I knew you were ignoring me I wouldn't in fairness feel able to mock you. That would be even more unfair than this.

I don’t ignore your posts. I read most them. Most informative even if I don’t agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT