ADVERTISEMENT

Why We ALL Should Wear a Mask

It's probably going to take deaths among people in their 40's and 50s in communities across the country to wake people up to the level of threat and realize it's stupid to not protect ourselves and each other.
When my 50 year old friend went on a vent, that’s when I got scared ( no underlying conditions either). He made it but has some damage he will be dealing with for the rest of his life.,

It's probably going to take deaths among people in their 40's and 50s in communities across the country to wake people up to the level of threat and realize it's stupid to not protect ourselves and each other.
Nope. The kids will continue to party. And there’s no stopping them. Because they are assholes. And we were all that way.

Some big non-insured 5-figure hospital bills might wake up some of the survivors as to how serious this disease can be, no matter what age.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...ical-bills-hospitals-doctors-insurance-2020-5

Even if they don't get billed, I suspect they and their loved ones won't forget the misery of 104-degree fevers, shortness of breath, painful joints and the side effects of a weeklong induced coma on hearts and lungs.

That is, if they survive it ....

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...7-year-old-husband-to-covid-19-says-stay-home

Reactions: hoot1
Were you tested today? If not, you have zero idea whether you have Covid. Surely, surely you know this?
"...I went 2.7 seven seconds on a bull named Fu Manchu. I spoke sweeter, and I loved deeper. I gave forgiveness I'd been denying..."

~ Craig Wiseman

Some big non-insured 5-figure hospital bills might wake up some of the survivors as to how serious this disease can be, no matter what age.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...ical-bills-hospitals-doctors-insurance-2020-5

Even if they don't get billed, I suspect they and their loved ones won't forget the misery of 104-degree fevers, shortness of breath, painful joints and the side effects of a weeklong induced coma on hearts and lungs.

That is, if they survive it ....

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...7-year-old-husband-to-covid-19-says-stay-home

A 79 year old neighbor has spent 8 weeks in hospital and rehab facilities while battling Covid 19. He has returned home with oxygen (four hours on with four hours off). Statistics may count him as a survivor.

Guessing what his hospital bills may amount to in spite of Medicare and supplemental insurance, he and his heirs very well could lose his home.

On top of that, his longevity and living style has been greatly diminished. Only can hope his newly acquired younger girlfriend following his wife's departure won't dump him.

Damn, why do so many not care about our patriarchs?

Guessing what his hospital bills may amount to in spite of Medicare and supplemental insurance, he and his heirs very well could lose his home.
That shouldn't be the case. Pretty sure all the costs are supposed to be covered by the legislation that's been passed. He may get billed for a bunch, but he just has to tell them to pound sand and resubmit to the insurance company. It's their responsibility to recover from the Feds.

That shouldn't be the case. Pretty sure all the costs are supposed to be covered by the legislation that's been passed. He may get billed for a bunch, but he just has to tell them to pound sand and resubmit to the insurance company. It's their responsibility to recover from the Feds.
Good to know. If I get infected with ChinaVirus, I know where to turn to.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: hoot1
I don’t wear ski or bicycle helmets or seatbelts or anything else the government try’s to make me do. You could say I am a rule bender.
Take mega doses of aspirin just before your next surgery, just to "stick it to the man tryin' to hold ya down".

Show them you can't be told what to do!

I don’t wear seatbelts either!

Lucy, please consider having seat belts installed on your Niagra vibrator chair.

I learned the hard way by falling out of mine after setting the chair to high speed after a few adult beverages.

People are tired of this virus hoax, we’re going to party like it’s “ 1999”.

"You're supposed to love your fellow man and woman... I think that's the message, that you're not wearing it so much for yourself as you are wearing it for that person that you're going to come in contact with." -Ohio Gov. DeWine on masks amid the pandemic

https://t.co/piOgGCdZ3Q https://t.co/arowuufsXl

POTUS needs to come down hard on this politically correct weenie.

Reactions: sglowrider
Last edited:
So we shouldn't listen to the experts because an MSNBC news crew was photographed getting it wrong? Do you ever have an actual point?

Go back to your hole and meds.

BTW those experts have been really accurate, right?

Last edited:
Stoll did you read this article:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-antibody-studies.html?ico=amp_articleRelated

If true, that's just the cherry on top of this modeling mess.

My position is simple: We should all use Common Sense and wear a mask, they have to be more effective than coughing or sneezing into your elbow...

I am not wearing a mask. My glasses fog up so bad I can’t see anything. By the time I take them on and off my hands are around my eyes and face. If I have to cough or sneeze I get far away from anyone and do it into my shirt and elbow.

The point of my post was I am sick of the media. They spend all day scaring people and playing gotcha with Trump. They were shaming folks and their damn crew off camera had no masks on. This is exactly how most of the “Karen’s” out their act.

I am not wearing a mask. My glasses fog up so bad I can’t see anything. By the time I take them on and off my hands are around my eyes and face. If I have to cough or sneeze I get far away from anyone and do it into my shirt and elbow.

The point of my post was I am sick of the media. They spend all day scaring people and playing gotcha with Trump. They were shaming folks and their damn crew off camera had no masks on. This is exactly how most of the “Karen’s” out their act.

Here's the hack/solution for that problem:
https://health.clevelandclinic.org/how-to-keep-your-glasses-fog-free-while-wearing-a-mask/

Or there is this type of stuff available:
https://www.thewarmingstore.com/smi...MIm7DXwYbU6QIVTfDACh1wIApwEAQYEiABEgISPPD_BwE

Some people are too stupid/stubborn to save. The problem with this situation is that the mask is not protecting him, but all those who have the misfortune of being around him. I will never understand the unwillingness of some to act in a way that is in the best interest of others, even if it is slightly inconvenient. But, I guess he has to show his unity with T.rump in a visible fashion.

Some people are too stupid/stubborn to save. The problem with this situation is that the mask is not protecting him, but all those who have the misfortune of being around him. I will never understand the unwillingness of some to act in a way that is in the best interest of others, even if it is slightly inconvenient. But, I guess he has to show his unity with T.rump in a visible fashion.

i just posted what I do. I am not sneezing and coughing on anyone. My office and another firm in town immediately closed our doors as instructed by the governor. At least 3 others including a large regional firm never did. I followed AICPA guidance on sitting client papers aside for at least 24 hours. I did everything I could to protect clients and my employees. Including pissing off clients because most of my peers in town didn’t go to the extremes I did. So you can take your Trump bullshit and stick it where the sun don’t shine.

i just posted what I do. I am not sneezing and coughing on anyone. My office and another firm in town immediately closed our doors as instructed by the governor. At least 3 others including a large regional firm never did. I followed AICPA guidance on sitting client papers aside for at least 24 hours. I did everything I could to protect clients and my employees. Including pissing off clients because most of my peers in town didn’t go to the extremes I did. So you can take your Trump bullshit and stick it where the sun don’t shine.
You were the one whining about T.rump being picked on. If he wore one tomorrow, everyone knows you would rush to buy a few dozen MAGA masks within the hour to show your support.
I find it hilarious that you think the press has to go out of their way to play gotcha with T.rump. It's obvious he seeks out that kind of press, because he knows he has nothing else to offer...like leadership. He knows there is no such thing as bad press. And his supporters love him for it.
T.rump's bullshit wouldn't fit in the Grand Canyon, much less where you suggested.

You’re an idiot.

I am not wearing a mask. My glasses fog up so bad I can’t see anything.

Congrats on the crystal clear demonstration that masks work! Your moisture-laden exhaled air, which (if you were infected) would be teeming with millions of virus particles within those droplets, is held very near to your face when wearing a mask. Otherwise, with no mask, it would be projected far from your body and won't affect your glasses.

You must be a believer now, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT