ADVERTISEMENT

Why the D in JD doesn't stand for Doughnut

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Nov 19, 2015
Yale Law Grad and Tone McDeaf, JD Vance, forgets how to speak to normies at a Georgia doughnut shop. If Walz brings a baker's dozen to the debate, Vance's head might explode.

Take a look and listen at one of the faces of the Repub Party's Project 2025.

So hard to watch. Weirdo with no ability to relate.

patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

Have you seen the Walz fast food visit for contrast?
Here's the side by side...

The most telling aspect is that Vance was looking for votes in a battleground stte and couldn't even pretend to be normal...Walz on the other hand was in Nebraska, a deep Red state that he has no hope of contending in...

But Walz was friendly and confident. The people he met LIKED him, even though it's doubtful any of them will vote for him.

That's just the down home type of person he is, It's exactly why the folks in the small Nebraska town where he grew up and first taught school orgnized a watch party for his speech at the DNC. Again they likely won't vote for him but they still like him...

53. Disappointments are a tiny fraction of the good shit. Change what you’re doing if you’re not satisfied. You can do just about anything
I thought you were a lot younger than me. You have too much damned spunk to be this old. If your bday is Nov 15 maybe you’re the twin I was separated from birth

Walz came from a family of modest means. He joined the National Guard at 17, his father died when he was 20 and the family depended on Social Security survivors' benefits to make ends meet. Walz later attended college thanks to the GI Bill.

Anyone who would denigrate him because he earned his degree from Chadron State as opposed to a high-priced college with a fancy name is clueless, a dick, or both.

Walz came from a family of modest means. He joined the National Guard at 17, his father died when he was 20 and the family depended on Social Security survivors' benefits to make ends meet. Walz later attended college thanks to the GI Bill.

Anyone who would denigrate him because he earned his degree from Chadron State as opposed to a high-priced college with a fancy name is clueless, a dick, or both.

Agreed. Especially if they support someone whose daddy paid to get him to an Ivy League school while dodging the draft and then threatened a lawsuit if they released his grades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowlmania

His father died at 20. He was grown🤣. Clinton’s father died before he was born. He grew up in rural hope Arkansas and got to gtown was a Rhodes scholar then went to Yale law. Because he was incredibly bright.

Chadon state with an education degree is a joke. Lmao. Your posts become more clownish by the day. So dumb

And by the way. The gig is president of the United States. The glow up is absurd.

Last edited:
His father died at 20. He was grown. Clinton’s father died before he was born. He grew up in rural hope Arkansas and got to gtown was a Rhodes scholar then went to Yale law.

Chadon state with an education degree is a joke. Lmao. Your posts become more clownish by the day. So dumb

And by the way. The gig is president of the United States. The glow up is absurd.

Clinton’s story is amazing. He was also SBG President at Gtown. That does not diminish what Walz did.

Clinton’s story is amazing. He was also SBG President at Gtown. That does not diminish what Walz did.
Clinton is a rock star. Walz bears no relation. His dad died after he was an adult. He could have gotten good grades. Scored high. People do all the time with hardship.

Clinton is a rock star. Walz bears no relation. His dad died after he was an adult. He could have gotten good grades. People do all the time with hardship

Growing up poor and getting into an Ivy League law school isn’t THAT amazing. Trust me. It’s what Clinton did after that which is amazing. And Walz might very well still do the same.

Growing up poor and getting into an Ivy League law school isn’t THAT amazing. Trust me. It’s what Clinton did after that which is amazing.
It’s impressive. He was a Rhodes scholar. And when he spoke, off the cuff, on a wide breadth of topics without any stilted language you could hear just how bright he was. Brilliant guy.

Walz is a teacher from Chadon state who won an election - same one Jesse the body Ventura won. He’s not even a Shapiro much less an Obama or a Clinton.

But shallow thinking emotional posters will fall for the glow up.

It’s impressive. He was a Rhodes scholar. And when he spoke, off the cuff, on a wide breadth of topics without any stilted language you could hear just how bright he was. Brilliant guy.

Walz is a teacher from Chadon state who won an election - same one Jesse the body Ventura won. He’s not even a Shapiro much less an Obama or a Clinton.

I’ve enjoyed slick Willie a lot in his post presidency years

You can’t know that yet. Wait a few months and you might have some ammo.

I’ve enjoyed slick Willie a lot in his post presidency years
He’s such a dirtbag lol. But I love him. You could catch him over a bag of fries bring up a topic and without pausing he’d hit a response out of the park.
You can’t know that yet. Wait a few months and you might have some ammo.
I’ve read his progressive positions. This is a school teacher social worker ticket. Not serious smart people

Reactions: ulrey
He’s such a dirtbag lol. But I love him. You could catch over a bag of fries bring up a topic and without pausing hit a response out of the park.

I’ve read his progressive positions. This is a school teacher social worker ticket. Not serious smart people

Do you think Trump comes across as intellectual? He certainly doesn’t to me and hasn’t been a good businessman. He took his dad’s money and bullied and cheated his way through with said money after that.

Do you think Trump comes across as intellectual? He certainly doesn’t to me and hasn’t been a good businessman. He took his dad’s money and bullied and cheated his way through with said money after that.
Trump is a terrible candidate too. And now way too old

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT