ADVERTISEMENT

Why not Aaron Keen?

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
I mean, if you want to keep the same system?

If our O and D are ass next season, IU better not F-ing promote another coach ever again. It always fails at IU. No matter what sport.

I'm sure he was contacted. He might be one of those guys who don't think it's all about the money.

Taking over at his alma mater
Replacing the previous HC of 31 years, who Keen had played for, then coached with for 8 years
With the exception of his time at EMU, Keen had coached for 20 years all at the DII/DIII levels, so might just have a preference for smaller schools in general

I mean, if you want to keep the same system?

If our O and D are ass next season, IU better not F-ing promote another coach ever again. It always fails at IU. No matter what sport.
I just don't get why you think you know more of what is best for IU football than TA. How many practices and meetings have you attended? How do you know what role Sheridan may have had in game planning and play calling last year? For all we know DeBoer told TA not to hire Keen. Maybe it's telling that DeBoer didn't bring Keen to Fresneck with him.

I just don't get why you think you know more of what is best for IU football than TA. How many practices and meetings have you attended? How do you know what role Sheridan may have had in game planning and play calling last year? For all we know DeBoer told TA not to hire Keen. Maybe it's telling that DeBoer didn't bring Keen to Fresneck with him.
Can’t say what DeBoer thinks about Keen, but I can say he thinks Sheridan is brilliant and pushed for his hire as OC.

Well thought out and well expressed.

ADVERTISEMENT