ADVERTISEMENT

Why No Bo? Or Brooke?

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
The recent pin up girl contest is a sham.

Here's the final:

hqdefault.jpg

bo-derek22.jpg

71DdokhBXsL._SY500_.jpg

versus

brooke_burke_butt.jpg

2ae4c17fdcb42c6442790734663dedf9.jpg

OIP.e0SM0ybRB_SVKg5l4wcndwHaLH

Reactions: iubud
I smite thee!

Bo is bo-dacious!

And looks great in hats!

f6ad5030579d8bee28614444e2b9315a.jpg
Trust me, when talking about these women, I've been smitten aplenty! They're all hot, so it really just comes down to personal preferences and slight degrees. I do like the hat pic! It's nice when you find one that you hadn't seen that strikes a chord!

PS. Besides, if you really want to talk about an omission... how do you have a throwback tournament without the lovely and original swimsuit poster gal Farrah? That to me is probably the most glaring oversight of all!

OFFICIAL-FARRAH-FAWCETT-SWIMSUIT-1000.jpg

Last edited:
Elle just is better for me than any of them. And it's sad to have to vote Cindy 2nd against anyone, because she's right up there at the top of my list. But Elle in her prime? fugetaboutit

#NoBo

Trust me, when talking about these women, I've been smitten aplenty! They're all hot, so it really just comes down to personal preferences and slight degrees. I do like the hat pic! It's nice when you find one that you hadn't seen that strikes a chord!

PS. Besides, if you really want to talk about an omission... how do you have a throwback tournament without the lovely and original bikini poster gal Farrah? That to me is probably the most glaring oversight of all!

OFFICIAL-FARRAH-FAWCETT-SWIMSUIT-1000.jpg

The throwback posts have only included those still with us...RIP edition would definitely include FF!

Reactions: kkott
Elle just is better for me than any of them. And it's sad to have to vote Cindy 2nd against anyone, because she's right up there at the top of my list. But Elle in her prime? fugetaboutit

#NoBo
Well, we agree on Bo, and probably on #1 and #2, you just have the order backwards!

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT