ADVERTISEMENT

Why is IU not ranked?

This has been discussed on here every week. Why? Because IU is not that good. They have this coaching staff that is 2nd to none and yet lay another egg. Nice job IU.
Even dumber. Go to that old thread. We have a good team. And nobody is under some delusion that we can’t lose. Especially to a team leading the B1G and playing (by far) their best ball right now. Just makes you look like a fool

Yeah they are right on the brink in my mind but there are like 15 teams who have a case for the final four or five spots. At this point the polls aren't very fluid anymore so you have to win plus others ahead of you have to lose. Or if you're already close a statement win can get you over the top. For example if Indiana would have won today I don't know how you leave them out but obviously we'll never know now.

Right now these guys are solidly in the Tourney but there is a lot of basketball to play. In my mind 11-9 in the League gets you in safely, 10-10 probably but you're leaving some of it to chance. A win against Northwester will go a long way toward getting iubb to 11 conference wins. That's where the focus should be anyway, on the next game on the schedule.

Yeah they are right on the brink in my mind but there are like 15 teams who have a case for the final four or five spots. At this point the polls aren't very fluid anymore so you have to win plus others ahead of you have to lose. Or if you're already close a statement win can get you over the top. For example if Indiana would have won today I don't know how you leave them out but obviously we'll never know now.

Right now these guys are solidly in the Tourney but there is a lot of basketball to play. In my mind 11-9 in the League gets you in safely, 10-10 probably but you're leaving some of it to chance. A win against Northwester will go a long way toward getting iubb to 11 conference wins. That's where the focus should be anyway, on the next game on the schedule.
Opportunities lost. We still need to play our way into the tournament. Who cares about rankings.

Reactions: Davehack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT