ADVERTISEMENT

Why are People Shocked

again, by "pro-archie" you mean the crowd that wants to see how an actual whole season plays out? lol. where are all these "pro-archie" posts you keep talking about? i see "wait and see" and "worse loss EVAR".

it's patently obvious you're not too bright...
we've seen two and a half seasons play out. Remember? we've seen a lot of recruiting play out as well. we've also seen a lot of blow out losses and very few quality wins "play out." how much more do you need to "play out?" dumb sh*t.

Some of us predicted this weeks ago, but were told we’re not fans, we’re whiners , etc. Not surprising at all. Didn’t have to be a card reader to predict this. So keep defending it , make more excuses , etc. but it’s only going to get worse.
You said you retired until after the season. You've unretired twice. You're not a very honest person, are you?

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
If you had just an ounce of self-awareness or intelligence, you’d humble yourself right now and admit it’s over, that you were wrong. Last year, which contained an unprecedented losing streak and long stretches where the team seemed to simply not care, told the story on Archie as an IU coach. It’s been a multi-faceted failure, of coaching, recruiting, and leadership (FG). Now we get to wait in limbo for the rest of this season and probably next season too before someone has the cajones to drop the hammer. Yippee, indeed.
Post of the year, I couldn't agree more

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Miller’s seat officially warmed up today. That’s two thirty point blowouts in three conference games.

Some of us predicted this weeks ago, but were told we’re not fans, we’re whiners , etc. Not surprising at all. Didn’t have to be a card reader to predict this. So keep defending it , make more excuses , etc. but it’s only going to get worse.

all hail you bro. Sucks being 11-3. Losing on road like 99% of teams in B1G

You’re such a big boy for saying IU sucks.

If you had just an ounce of self-awareness or intelligence, you’d humble yourself right now and admit it’s over, that you were wrong. Last year, which contained an unprecedented losing streak and long stretches where the team seemed to simply not care, told the story on Archie as an IU coach. It’s been a multi-faceted failure, of coaching, recruiting, and leadership (FG). Now we get to wait in limbo for the rest of this season and probably next season too before someone has the cajones to drop the hammer. Yippee, indeed.

Get over yourself bro. If we goto NCAA (we will) and exceed your expectations will you admit you are a dumbass like your posts suggest?

The only way Archie should keep his job is if he had a top 5 recruiting class coming in next year. He doesn’t and next year will be just like this year if he stays. There’s been no improvement in two and a half years.
This is the issue, most can deal with some tough performances now as long as the future looks bright. Unfortunately we haven’t improved one iota defensively or on our offensive fundamentals in 3 years, hell we might be even worse,

Next year things aren’t looking much better if at all, especially if Trayce leaves for the draft.

You still haven’t answered the culture question I posed to you a few days ago. Any interest in taking another shot at it?

I see that your Kern County username is still active on GBI. Busy trashing posters here I see. That one was banned here for you what four years ago? Was Kern County before or after IUDanapoint? Certainly before Helen Dell, Larrysmyname, Wysoc, Ilove lucys, the spa StolenIndyResident and so many others I can't recall at the moment. You certainly work harder at embittered trolling than anyone else here.

I see that your Kern County username is still active on GBI. Busy trashing posters here I see. That one was banned here for you what four years ago? Was Kern County before or after IUDanapoint? Certainly before Helen Dell, Larrysmyname, Wysoc, Ilove lucys, the spa StolenIndyResident and so many others I can't recall at the moment. You certainly work harder at embittered trolling than anyone else here.
I have no idea what this little rant is about but it’s obvious someone lives rent free in your head if you’re seeing that many ghosts. Are you a regular at GBI, since you seem obsessed with Purdue? If so, why do you post on an IU board especially when you never talk sports.

I have no idea what this little rant is about but it’s obvious someone lives rent free in your head if you’re seeing that many ghosts. Are you a regular at GBI, since you seem obsessed with Purdue? If so, why do you post on an IU board especially when you never talk sports.

You didn't answer the question.

I haven't posted on GBI since 2015 but you are currently.

Besides you swore you would never ever ever respond to me ever ever again. that was about 620 responses ago.

You didn't answer the question.

I haven't posted on GBI since 2015 but you are currently.

Besides you swore you would never ever ever respond to me ever ever again. that was about 620 responses ago.
I never, ever, ever made such a promise, but why are you hanging out on a Purdue forum if you don’t post there? Is that part of your obsession with them, with me (since you now claim I post there, too), or both? And why do you continue to stalk me here when you recently promised you would stop? Will you answer any of these questions or just continue to tag along where you’re not wanted?

I never, ever, ever made such a promise, but why are you hanging out on a Purdue forum if you don’t post there? Is that part of your obsession with them, with me (since you now claim I post there, too), or both? And why do you continue to stalk me here when you recently promised you would stop? Will you answer any of these questions or just continue to tag along where you’re not wanted?

I don't remember all these big predictions of success for the team this year. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this team would struggle to make the NCAA this year.

I'm with Archie until his last day after year 4. Refuse to be a whiny quitter when the going is tough. LOL. If they chnage to a new coach, I'm with that coach until his last day even if it is Scott Drew.

I don't remember all these big predictions of success for the team this year. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this team would struggle to make the NCAA this year.

I'm with Archie until his last day after year 4. Refuse to be a whiny quitter when the going is tough. LOL. If they chnage to a new coach, I'm with that coach until his last day even if it is Scott Drew.
I draw the line at three years for taking a top ten basketball school, measured by available resources, to the tournament.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I draw the line at three years for taking a top ten basketball school, measured by available resources, to the tournament.
Then you would have fired Coach K at Duke, Calhoun at Uconn and Wright at Nova, wiping clean 9 championships.

Then you would have fired Coach K at Duke, Calhoun at Uconn and Wright at Nova, wiping clean 9 championships.
Were those elite basketball programs, again when measured by resources, when those coaches arrived? I’m asking because I genuinely don’t know. I would guess no for all three.

I also predicted the same thing weeks ago. We haven't had a big name coach since RMK git the boot and is shows...

Were those elite basketball programs, again when measured by resources, when those coaches arrived? I’m asking because I genuinely don’t know. I would guess no for all three.
It took each four years to get it going ..

We aren’t talking about winning the conference. We are talking about making the tournament.
Right but TMP is saying Wooden would have been fired based on the standards we are placing on Archie, hardly the case if Archie were to win the big ten his rookie year.

OK so lets just call it year 4......In year 4 ARchie should have IU to the sweet sixteen...…...…..

We guessed?! Oh man you really are clueless. It’s cool at least you’re a die hard fan and I can respect that. But, even my wife watches us and says they act like they’re lost out there. (Poorly coached). I really liked the Archie here and I like Archie. But, you play to win the game. Year 4 will be a waste. Best case scenario is 3 years until we compete again. Best to just sit back with that in mind now
And yet you are still a dick after calling me a pussy and “reporting me” what a loser same as the mod who chastised me

sounds like you got called out for being a asshole loser... hmm definitely fits. Are you the new Feepaw, or literally him? Or just an ass like KSteph, snarlcakea. Gator, BSmitty, BR Buffalo (amongst many others)?

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT