ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever's tweeting using the PeegsOTF handle...

S
That's fvcking dumb and indicative of a reactive approach instead of a proactive one.

7 years and a hundred some games in ,we all agree he needs to go. But you would base your decision on the outcome of 3 -7 games in Feb/march of 2016? Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Think about how stupid that sounds. It is the EXACT reason we didn't get Stevens. Crean had a little unexpected success...once.

Congrats, if your the AD your shitty, narrow logic just cost us another great coach. You will go down in history with other such luminaries as Fred Glass and the d!ckless wonder who hired Mike Davis.
Sigh. I never said Crean shouldn't be fired. I said he won't be if he wins the conference, and that other potentially great replacements won't come to such an insane, unrealistic place that fires a coach who just won the league.

And then I provided some reasons why some great coaches might be interested despite that.

And I'm a guy who said IU shouldn't hire Davis and was ripped on the premie when I questioned his unearned recruiting reputation. And I laughed at Peegs Sampson coaching profile as a realistic hire. So yeah, I've adjusted my expectations of what IU will do, not what they should do.

Reactions: hoosierdug
That's fvcking dumb and indicative of a reactive approach instead of a proactive one.

7 years and a hundred some games in ,we all agree he needs to go. But you would base your decision on the outcome of 3 -7 games in Feb/march of 2016? Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Think about how stupid that sounds. It is the EXACT reason we didn't get Stevens. Crean had a little unexpected success...once.

Congrats, if your the AD your shitty, narrow logic just cost us another great coach. You will go down in history with other such luminaries as Fred Glass and the d!ckless wonder who hired Mike Davis.
He's referring to the media and public perception, dumbass. There's not an elite program in the country that would handle it how you're suggesting. But he's the idiot? It's pretty fvcking easy to say you hire the up and coming next elite coach. You can't make this $hit up. That's fantastic. Why don't you also give us the lottery numbers. Holy $hit you're an insufferable know it all (you really don't know $hit) gasbag.

Last edited:
Hey guys...

Screen_shot_2013-06-10_at_9.37.55_AM.png

Reactions: burnthemallralphie

Same with Kevin Wilson. IU is led by morons.

He's referring to the media and public perception, dumbass. There's not an elite program in the country that would handle it how you're suggesting. But he's the idiot? It's pretty fvcking easy to say you hire the up and coming next elite coach. You can't make this $hit up. That's fantastic. Why don't you also give us the lottery numbers. Holy $hit you're an insufferable know it all (you really don't know $hit) gasbag.

And Hoosierdumb chimes in... the circle is complete.

Wow, you're good. Another great post to go with your MENSA contributions previously in this thread. Can't wait to see those lotto numbers.

I knew you played the lotto.

Hey... what has 6 balls and rapes stupid people?

I knew you played the lotto.

Hey... what has 6 balls and rapes stupid people?
So, you get raped by 3 guys. Good to know. The real question is, does one of them lay his nuts on your head?

Last edited:
I can't stand Crean but it would be insane to can him after a BiG championship, regardless of what he does or doesn't do in the tourney's. It's not happening this year absent a ton of offseason issues and a guaranteed replacement.

Winning Big Ten Championships is the high water mark for Iowa and Purdue. Winning Big Ten Championships is certainly one of the goals, but it isn't an NCAA Championship or Final Four. If IU is complacent with just doing well in the Big Ten, it is time to change the mascot to a Hawkeye or Boilermaker.

It is has almost been 30 years. 30 frickin' years. The fact that it doesn't matter to some people says a lot about lowered expectations.

Last edited:
Winning Big Ten Championships are the high water mark for Iowa and Purdue. Winning Big Ten Championships is certainly one of the goals, but it isn't an NCAA Championship or Final Four. If IU is complacent with just doing well in the Big Ten, it is time to change the mascot to a Hawkeye or Boilermaker.

It is has almost been 30 years. 30 frickin' years. The fact that it doesn't matter to some people says a lot about lowered expectations.
No sh!t. I never said for a second winning conference championships was remotely enough. Post some boobs Jimbo.

Reactions: Hoops Cat
ADVERTISEMENT