ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever set up that Biden interview...

For a man who accuses me of not reading your long thesis (which is wrong; I read it word for word), you don't seem to have read my much shorter response. So, here I go to repeat myself and more.

What choices do we have?

1) We should dump Biden and replace him either with Sanders or whomever you choose. I am OK with this, but is it even possible?
2) Draft Hilary Clinton
3) Bring back Barack Obama
4) Bring back Bill Clinton
5) Bring back Jimmy Carter; he may be kind of too old.
6) Stick with Biden; after all, he is the one the Democrats chose, and he is 99% better than the clown we have in Whit House.
7) The hell with Democratic Party; they didn't select my preferred candidate. Reelect The Liar in Chief! Let him keep destroying the country! Who cares?

what's your point?

that it's perfectly ok for the Wall St DNC big donors, Comcast, and AT&T, to totally rig a presidential primary to get their chosen puppet in and everyone else out, as in 2016, when that exact same behavior gave us Donald Trump?

are you saying corporations hijacking presidential primaries to benefit their bottom line is perfectly acceptable?

sure sounds like that's your point.

so are you suggesting that we,

A), do away with primaries, and just let Wall St and the corp media pick whomever they feel will best do their bidding for them as the nominee?

B), keep the primaries, but have them be rigged so that Wall St and the corp media can pick whomever they feel will best do their bidding for them as the nominee, as in the last 2?

Last edited:
what's your point?

that it's perfectly ok for the Wall St DNC big donors, Comcast, and AT&T, to totally rig a presidential primary to get their chosen puppet in and everyone else out, as in 2016, when that exact same behavior gave us Donald Trump?

are you saying corporations hijacking presidential primaries to benefit their bottom line is perfectly acceptable?

How exactly do you "rig" a primary? Losing 2020 primaries that you won in 2016, while turnout increases is about the candidate and how well/poorly they can get their supporters to the polls. You are (seemingly) outraged because people chose not to vote for the candidate that you preferred. Again the damning fact is that TURNOUT increased. So why did Bernie's numbers drop- besides the fact that (apparently) people who supported him Did NOT bother to actually vote? How is THAT the DNC's "fault"...

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I just watched it. That was a HORRIBLE interview. Ordinarily I kinda like Mika (although I watch very little cable news), but her tone was just weird and her continuing to press for 18 plus minutes on the same question is just plain silly.

I just watched it. That was a HORRIBLE interview. Ordinarily I kinda like Mika (although I watch very little cable news), but her tone was just weird and her continuing to press for 18 plus minutes on the same question is just plain silly.
She was pressing him on that question because he wasn't answering it satisfactorily.

This is good for Joe long run. He should want this to be vetted and attacked vigorously, and not brushed off. Get it all out of the way now, so when the general comes along, the story is, "We already looked into this, and there's nothing there."

I agree with you for the most part, but 18 plus minutes?

She was pressing him on that question because he wasn't answering it satisfactorily.

This is good for Joe long run. He should want this to be vetted and attacked vigorously, and not brushed off. Get it all out of the way now, so when the general comes along, the story is, "We already looked into this, and there's nothing there."

I agree with you for the most part, but 18 plus minutes?
She's a liberal woman. She had no room to go soft - and by that, I mean real soft and actual hard that her enemies would fakely portray as soft - so she didn't. I have no problem with it. I'll admit it started dragging at the end, but that was mostly Joe's fault for answering very specific questions with bland generalities.

Like I said, though, I still think it's a win for Joe when push comes to shove. This story needed fire, he got the fire, and he survived. Post-interview reporting has almost universally questioned the veracity of the accusation against him.

when paddling upstream in a canoe and your wheels fall off, where are the bones because dogs don't eat ice cream in the heat folks

Joe Biden
If that's what he said, yes, that is funny as hell. That's the kind of thing I expect from Trump's mouth. So, we now he has found his match! Great! It's going to be a fun election indeed!

what's your point?

so are you suggesting that we,

A), do away with primaries, and just let Wall St and the corp media pick whomever they feel will best do their bidding for them as the nominee?

B), keep the primaries, but have them be rigged so that Wall St and the corp media can pick whomever they feel will best do their bidding for them as the nominee, as in the last 2?
The NYT wants the DNC to appoint an unbiased panel to look into the claim against Biden by Reade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT