ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever set up that Biden interview...

IUCrazy2

Hall of Famer
Mar 7, 2004
With Morning Joe this morning is getting fired.

I would like to thank Mika Brzezinski for playing that interview about as impartially as you are likely to see on MSNBC.

I would like to thank Mika Brzezinski for playing that interview about as impartially as you are likely to see on MSNBC.

Agreed. Biden also did fine. A couple of his answers were well stated, he was obviously prepared for what came. But now the national archives administrator disputes Joe's representation about what the archives contains. It also appears that records of sexual misconduct are separately kept and sealed for "privacy" reasons. Joe probably is aware of that.

she was absolutely brutal with him, pushing him to fulling explain Hunter and Burisma, and Hunter's $1.5 billion private equity deal with the Bank of China, that he closed closed while with his dad Joe when Joe was there as VP doing business with the Chinese govt, (owner of BOC), with Hunter riding to China on Air Force 2 with dad.

as both MSNBC and CNN have been non stop since since both the Burisma and BOC deals first came out, and been absolute pit bulls on the matters ever since, refusing to let go without a full explanation on both.

LMAO!!!

and notice how Biden's votes/stances on being an active driver of the Iraq war debacle, his being a puppet of the big banks, Wall St, big healthcare/pharma, and not the working class, never get mentioned by the Dem media ever. (why Comcast NBC sponsored/funded his candidacy from day 1, which also never gets mentioned).

of course, none of that is nearly as important to Dem voters as sexual conduct.

that said, Trump, Fox, and the Pubs won't be so forgiving of Joe, especially after the convention.

Pubs would be idiots to unload what they have on Biden till after the convention, so for now they're being "relatively" easy on him compared to how they will be post convention.

and don't expect the U Delaware records to NOT come out one way or another after the convention, unless they are burned first.

if the DNC isn't doing a full vetting of Biden thinking the Pubs and Fox won't either, then they're deliberately throwing the election. (a much more plausible scenario than Dem voters nationally realize, who still haven't figured out just who is really running the DNC, and to what end).

It was well played by all concerned. They knew they had one shot to deal with this and put it behind them. Mika wasn't going to toss softballs ala Fox -- that would be counterproductive in the larger scheme. Joe was well prepared, knew what was coming, and parried the tough questioning well without coming off as desperate or angry or otherwise rattled.

I have the feeling it did what was intended. The story feels like it's deflating. Add to that Trump essentially siding with Joe, and it looks to me like this story will wither and die long before November.

Probably said he had no memory of anything ever happening. To be fair, he probably has no memory of anything anymore.
So we have candidates for the presidency:
1) one who cannot remember hardly anything
2) one who lies 99% of the time

Furthermore, the population have chosen these candidates! :(
America will be in great shape, as will be the world! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: i'vegotwinners

Seems like Reade's claim is falling apart pretty quickly.

AP said:
According to a transcript of her 2019 interview with the AP, Reade said: “They have this counseling office or something, and I think I walked in there once, but then I chickened out.” She made a similar statement in a second interview with AP that same day, according to written notes from the interview.

AP said:
During one of the April 2019 interviews with the AP, she said Biden rubbed her shoulders and neck and played with her hair. She said she was asked by an aide in Biden’s Senate office to dress more conservatively and told “don’t be so sexy.”

She said of Biden: “I wasn’t scared of him, that he was going to take me in a room or anything. It wasn’t that kind of vibe.”

Reactions: UncleMark
Joe was well prepared, knew what was coming, and parried the tough questioning well without coming off as desperate or angry or otherwise rattled.

This would be an area where the similarities to the Kavanaugh accusations start to wane.

Reactions: UncleMark
So we have candidates for the presidency:
1) one who cannot remember hardly anything
2) one who lies 99% of the time

Furthermore, the population have chosen these candidates! :(
America will be in great shape, as is the world! :(

we'd naively like to think Comcast, AT&T, and the DNC, didn't put Biden in that nominee position, but they did.

never underestimate the Wall St owned DNC's political power, or Comcast's, AT&T's, and News Corp Fox's ability, to use their media to advance their own financial agendas.

if not, we wouldn't have top connected DNC black leaders in South Carolina endorsing the pro big banks, big pharma, big health insurance, anti affordable college, candidate.

and we wouldn't have this pic of laid off people in Wisc waiting in line during a pandemic to vote down Medicare for all.

th

and we wouldn't in a million yrs have candidates who worked 12 hr plus days everyday for months, suddenly dropping out the night before super Tuesday to endorse the candidate they had the least in common with politically, without a DNC gun to their head. (the same gun put to James Clyburn's head before the SC primary).

name one other pres candidate ever, who dropped out the night before super Tuesday, rather than the day after.

JUST ONE!

EVER!

IN HISTORY!!

and yet all but the one "other candidate" the DNC wanted to remain in the race, all MAGICALLY dropped out in unison, to all endorse the 1 candidate they have the least in common with politically.

th

guy holding the gun is the DNC.

guys with the gun to their head are Clyburn, Klobuchar, Butt, and Steyer.

never underestimate the power of the media, or the tactics of the corporate owned DNC.

we'd naively like to think Comcast, AT&T, and the DNC, didn't put Biden in that nominee position, but they did.

never underestimate the Wall St owned DNC's political power, or Comcast's, AT&T's, and News Corp Fox's ability, to use their media to advance their own financial agendas.

if not, we wouldn't have top connected DNC black leaders in South Carolina endorsing the pro big banks, big pharma, big health insurance, anti affordable college, candidate.

and we wouldn't have this pic of laid off people in Wisc waiting in line during a pandemic to vote down Medicare for all.

th

and we wouldn't in a million yrs have candidates who worked 12 hr plus days everyday for months, suddenly dropping out the night before super Tuesday to endorse the candidate they had the least in common with politically, without a DNC gun to their head. (the same gun put to James Clyburn's head before the SC primary).

name one other pres candidate ever, who dropped out the night before super Tuesday, rather than the day after.

JUST ONE!

EVER!

IN HISTORY!!

and yet all but the one "other candidate" the DNC wanted to remain in the race, all MAGICALLY dropped out in unison, to all endorse the 1 candidate they have the least in common with politically.

th

never underestimate the power of the media, or the tactics of the corporate owned DNC.
It's good to know that Trump/GOP is totally independent of all the interested parties you mentioned. Because GOP is so independent, clear-thinking, and concerned only with the welfare of the average citizens, I dropped out of GOP decades ago.
Thanks for reminding us!

she was absolutely brutal with him, pushing him to fulling explain Hunter and Burisma, and Hunter's $1.5 billion private equity deal with the Bank of China, that he closed closed while with his dad Joe when Joe was there as VP doing business with the Chinese govt, (owner of BOC), with Hunter riding to China on Air Force 2 with dad.

as both MSNBC and CNN have been non stop since since both the Burisma and BOC deals first came out, and been absolute pit bulls on the matters ever since, refusing to let go without a full explanation on both.

LMAO!!!

and notice how Biden's votes/stances on being an active driver of the Iraq war debacle, his being a puppet of the big banks, Wall St, big healthcare/pharma, and not the working class, never get mentioned by the Dem media ever. (why Comcast NBC sponsored/funded his candidacy from day 1, which also never gets mentioned).

of course, none of that is nearly as important to Dem voters as sexual conduct.

that said, Trump, Fox, and the Pubs won't be so forgiving of Joe, especially after the convention.

Pubs would be idiots to unload what they have on Biden till after the convention, so for now they're being "relatively" easy on him compared to how they will be post convention.

and don't expect the U Delaware records to NOT come out one way or another after the convention, unless they are burned first.

if the DNC isn't doing a full vetting of Biden thinking the Pubs and Fox won't either, then they're deliberately throwing the election. (a much more plausible scenario than Dem voters nationally realize, who still haven't figured out just who is really running the DNC, and to what end).

"Pubs would be idiots to unload what they have on Biden till after the convention, so for now they're being "relatively" easy on him compared to how they will be post convention.

if the DNC isn't doing a full vetting of Biden thinking the Pubs and Fox won't either, then they're deliberately throwing the election. (a much more plausible scenario than Dem voters nationally realize, who still haven't figured out just who is really running the DNC, and to what end)."

So how do you envision this working, keeping in mind that this sort of campaign being directed towards Trump sycophants and enablers is basically superfluous? I mean if you're looking at persuadables and "independents" how do you engage in THIS discussion with any degree of CREDIBILITY if you are Donald Trump?

Let's look at FACTS...

You encourage an "investigation" into he said/ she said allegations of "sexual misconduct". Over a year ago Reade went public with claims that Biden touched her shoulder "inappropriately" Now roughly 2 mos ago she amended that to add that he used his fingers to "penetrate her"- something she did NOT mention publicly a year ago or even tell her friends back in the 90s. So if she filed a claim back then,(and the people she worked with and claimed to have confided in UNIFORMLY deny she ever confided in them) what exactly is that "claim" going to say? If it says anything more than her initial claim from a year ago, then why wouldn't she have said that in her initial public claim?

So that inconsistency is a problem, but if you're part of Team Trump you have an even BIGGER problem. If people start talking about a claim by Reade, how do you deal with renewed interest in your OWN situation? I mean Trump is currently embroiled in TWO separate court cases with women who not only accused him of RAPE, but have also sued him for defamation based on him accusing them of lying.

I think Team Trump is content to let sleeping dogs lie as long as those cases are NOT widely known (and Fox has NOT covered them in depth). But the E Jean Carroll case dates only back to June 2019, roughly the same time Reade first went public vs Biden. If I'm Trump any possible plus from public discourse on Reade is more than nullified by renewed interest in E Jean Carroll. Esp since Carroll's accusations are much more SERIOUS...

So Reade accuses Biden of touching her shoulder a year ago, while Carroll accuses Trump of RAPE. Trump accuses Carroll of Lying and says he DOES NOT KNOW HER. Carroll loses her job, and sues Trump for defamation. As part of that suit, she attempts to acquire a sample of his DNA to be matched against the stain on her dress, and in 2020 the Judge agrees that her suit can go forward. Trump's lawyers argue that the case can not proceed BECAUSE of the fact that a NY court is currently debating Trump's claim (against another woman who has accused him of RAPE) that he can not be sued in a state court...

Now disregard a moment the legal implications of that position, and whether or not it has merit. Look at this argument (which is NOT currently on the front pages like the Tara Reade story) and realize that everything you claim about what the GOP will do to bring the Reade story to the post-Convention forefront applies equally to this story which is already IN the court system. Now look at this and tell me how pushing the Reade element becomes a "win" for Trump when THIS STORY gains the same type of prominence and is exposed as widely?

"Attorneys for President Trump asked a court to delay a request for his DNA by columnist E. Jean Carroll, who has accused him of raping her in the 1990s, until New York’s highest court rules whether an unrelated defamation suit against the president can proceed.

Trump’s attorney Marc Kasowitz noted that a ruling is still pending on a defamation lawsuit by former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos, who has also accused Trump of sexual assault, The Associated Press reported. The president’s lawyers are asking the state Supreme Court to rule that an incumbent president cannot be sued in state court.

Kasowitz wrote that “that threshold issue should be decided” before any further action takes place on Carroll’s request."

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...elay-of-defamation-suit-by-writer-who-accused

So we're not talking about Biden supporters or Trump supporters here. We're talking about persuadables who don't like Trump (or they'd be pro-Trump) but have doubts about Biden as well. In that regard, the Reade allegations might be seen as hurting Biden...

EXCEPT- you already don't like Trump and you're comparing an accusation that has evolved from "touching a shoulder to finger penetration" accompanied by a polite denial to RAPE allegations from 2 separate women who have been willing to go to court after the man they accused belligerently called them liars. Not only that but in the case of Carroll, the man claims he DOES NOT KNOW her, despite a pic of him and his wife with her and her husband...

And THIS is the most troubling if I'm persuadable and weighing one sexual assault accusation vs another. The man accused of actual rape has argued in procedural terms to keep his victim from not obtaining a DNA sample. Now when you add to it, that the accused has also blankly denied KNOWING the victim at all, then my question becomes WHAT is he AFRAID of? Why would he be afraid of having his DNA matched to the sample on the dress of a woman he does NOT KNOW? How could she possibly get his DNA on her dress- is it floating around somewhere for sale on the dark web?

And why is an "INNOCENT" man afraid of providing DNA? Heck if it was me and I really did not KNOW the accuser I'd be willing to jizz right there in front of the jury to prove my innocence. If I'm a persuadable/ lessor of two evils kind of voter, these are the questions that prey on my mind as I evaluate the respective cases, esp when Carroll was confidant and SECURE enough in her case to take Trump to court...

You hate Biden so you only see this through that bias. But I don't see how you think Team Trump has any idea that this discussion favors them, with the possible exception of the 35% or so that comprise his base. How do YOU think this "discussion" benefits Trump? The things I've discussed aren't even part of the public discourse at this point, but if this election becomes a choice between 2 accused sex offenders do you really think Trump can keep all of this hidden? Clue me on your reasoning...

Btw just read on Washington Examiner that Tara Reade has cancelled her scheduled appearance on Fox News Sunday tomorrow.
Could be she feels Chris Wallace is not a sympathetic enough ear- could be something else...But speaking of the Examiner (which is more right wing than not) I'd say this piece from today underlies Trump's difficulty in trying to make "sexual abuses" a winning issue vs anybody...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/comparing-trump-and-bidens-sexual-assault-allegations

Last edited:

th

JUST ONE!

EVER!

IN HISTORY!!

th

You make these rants, but always ignore actual FACTS while making unsubstantiated allegations...

First off you IGNORE the Democrat ELECTORATE,and what THEY want. If people felt the DNC was pushing Biden down their throat, or were angry that people dropped out the night before Super Tuesday-then those angry people could have easily shown that they were upset by BOYCOTTING the Super Tues Primaries...

But that is the OPPOSITE of what happened. People in several Super Tues elections showed up in RECORD NUMBERS. Dem voters in Michigan were so "upset" that Biden was their "only choice" that over 230,000 MORE showed up than voted in the 2016 Primary, and basically that 230,000 ALL voted for Biden. In fact, in 2016 Bernie won the Michigan Primary and several counties, but in 2020 Biden won EVERY county. And strangely enough Bernie got less votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 against Clinton...

So if you are the spokesman for "disgruntled Democrats" it would seem you represent a distinct minority. Record numbers also showed up in states as diverse as Texas,Missouri and Virginia to vote FOR Biden. Bernie voters just did NOT vote, as he got LESS votes in most states in 2020 than he got in 2016. I know Bernie fans were hoping to split the majority vote among various candidates and win with a MINORITY of Dem voters, but the MAJORITY of people that vote Democratic REJECTED that notion.

I'm not even sure what Bernie voters hoped to accomplish had he even got the nomination? They don't vote in large enough numbers to beat Trump in a one on one contest? Did you want to "send a message" by losing worse than Clinton did in 2016?
I'd have voted for Bernie vs Trump because I hate Trump so much, but Trump haters vs "socialist haters" was not going to be enough to give Bernie a victory. And the Dems would lose Senate seats and control of the House as well- and what would be gained?

You can't reshape society as the "minority" party. If you want to run as a DEMOCRAT then you have to help other DEMOCRATS get elected, so you have allies in Congress. You have to be IN POWER to be able to enact legislation that you want to enact. I don't know if you're a no-Trumper, a pro-Trumper a Marxist or an anarchist.But if you are NOT a Democrat, then please allow those of us who are at least sympathetic to electing Democrats and who see the MAIN OBJECTIVE for DEMOCRATS in 2020 to DUMP TRUMP to vote for the person we feel has the BEST chance to accomplish that goal. We have made our CHOICE known at the ballot box...

Reactions: thezinfan1

th

JUST ONE!

EVER!

IN HISTORY!!

th

I get that it really bugs you that actual voters didn't support Bernie and that actual voters came out in droves to support Biden, but the thing that you have to have to win elections is votes and Bernie doesn't have them.

"Pubs would be idiots to unload what they have on Biden till after the convention, so for now they're being "relatively" easy on him compared to how they will be post convention.

if the DNC isn't doing a full vetting of Biden thinking the Pubs and Fox won't either, then they're deliberately throwing the election. (a much more plausible scenario than Dem voters nationally realize, who still haven't figured out just who is really running the DNC, and to what end)."

So how do you envision this working, keeping in mind that this sort of campaign being directed towards Trump sycophants and enablers is basically superfluous? I mean if you're looking at persuadables and "independents" how do you engage in THIS discussion with any degree of CREDIBILITY?

Let's look at FACTS...

You encourage an "investigation" into he said/ she said allegations of "sexual misconduct". Over a year ago Reade went public with claims that Biden touched her shoulder "inappropriately" Now roughly 2 mos ago she amended that to add that he used his fingers to "penetrate her"- something she did NOT mention publicly a year ago or even tell her friends back in the 90s. So if she filed a claim back then,(and the people she worked with and claimed to have confided in UNIFORMLY deny she ever confided in them) what exactly is that "claim" going to say? If it says anything more than her initial claim from a year ago, then why wouldn't she have said that in her initial public claim?

So that inconsistency is a problem, but if you're part of Team Trump you have an even BIGGER problem. If people start talking about a claim by Reade, how do you deal with renewed interest in your OWN situation? I mean Trump is currently embroiled in TWO separate court cases with women who not only accused him of RAPE, but have also sued him for defamation based on him accusing them of lying. I think Team Trump is content to let sleeping dogs lie as long as those cases are NOT widely known (and Fox has NOT covered them in depth). But the E Jean Carroll case dates only back to June 2019, roughly the same time Reade first went public vs Biden...

So Reade accuses Biden of touching her shoulder a year ago, while Carroll accuses Trump of RAPE. Trump accuses Carroll of Lying and says he DOES NOT KNOW HER. Carroll loses her job, and sues Trump for defamation. As part of that suit, she attempts to acquire a sample of his DNA to be matched against the stain on her dress, and in 2020 the Judge agrees that her suit can go forward. Trump's lawyers argue that the case can not proceed BECAUSE of the fact that a NY court is currently debating Trump's claim (against another woman who has accused him of RAPE) that he can not be sued in a state court...

Now disregard a moment the legal implications of that position, and whether or not it has merit. Look at this argument (which is NOT currently on the front pages like the Tara Reade story) and realize that everything you claim about what the GOP will do to bring the Reade story to the post-Convention forefront applies equally to this story which is already IN the court system. Now look at this and tell me how pushing the Reade element becomes a "win" for Trump when THIS STORY gains the same type of prominence and is exposed as widely?

"Attorneys for President Trump asked a court to delay a request for his DNA by columnist E. Jean Carroll, who has accused him of raping her in the 1990s, until New York’s highest court rules whether an unrelated defamation suit against the president can proceed.

Trump’s attorney Marc Kasowitz noted that a ruling is still pending on a defamation lawsuit by former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos, who has also accused Trump of sexual assault, The Associated Press reported. The president’s lawyers are asking the state Supreme Court to rule that an incumbent president cannot be sued in state court.

Kasowitz wrote that “that threshold issue should be decided” before any further action takes place on Carroll’s request."

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...elay-of-defamation-suit-by-writer-who-accused

So we're not talking about Biden supporters or Trump supporters here. We're talking about persuadables who don't like Trump (or they'd be pro-Trump) but have doubts about Biden as well. In that regard, the Reade allegations might be seen as hurting Biden...

EXCEPT- you already don't like Trump and you're comparing an accusation that has evolved from "touching a shoulder to finger penetration" accompanied by a polite denial to RAPE allegations from 2 separate women who have been willing to go to court after the man they accused belligerently called them liars. Not only that but in the case of Carroll the man claims he DOES NOT KNOW her, despite a pic of him and his wife with her and her husband...

And THIS is the most troubling if I'm persuadable and weighing one sexual assault accusation vs another. The man accused of actual rape, has argued in procedural terms to keep his victim from not obtaining a DNA sample. Now when you add to it, that the accused has also blankly denied KNOWING the victim at all, then my question becomes WHAT is he AFRAID of? Why would he be afraid of having his DNA matched to the sample on the dress of a woman he does NOT KNOW? How could she possibly get his DNA on her dress- is it floating around somewhere for sale on the dark web?

You hate Biden so you only see this through that bias. But I don't see how you think Team Trump has any idea that this discussion favors them, with the possible exception of the 35% or so that comprise his base. How do YOU think this "discussion" benefits Trump? The things I've discussed aren't even part of the public discourse at this point, but if this election becomes a choice between 2 accused sex offenders do you really think Trump can keep all of this hidden? Clue me on your reasoning...

Btw just read on Washington Examiner that Tara Reade has cancelled her scheduled appearance on Fox News Sunday tomorrow.
Could be she feels Chris Wallace is not a sympathetic enough ear- could be something else...But speaking of the Examiner (which is more right wing than not) I'd say this piece from today underlies Trump's difficulty in trying to make "sexual abuses" a winning issue vs anybody...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/comparing-trump-and-bidens-sexual-assault-allegations

The long play the Trump campaign is engaged in to get their guy on the Democratic ticket is super impressive.

1) Keep Biden from declaring as a candidate until April 2019
2) Then immediately start a secret fake search for dirt on him that you actually already so that you can leak stories of the search you did later
3) Ask the Ukrainian President for dirt on Biden so that a "whistleblower" can report your activities to the intelligence agencies IG
4) Try to block the whistleblower report from being sent to Congress, but fail
5) Try to block testimony in Congress based on the report, but fail
6) Induce Impeachment hearings based upon your conduct and give all appearances that Biden is the opposition candidate you fear the most
7) Tank your polling numbers to make it look like Biden is the best candidate to beat you so that Bernie is driven from the race
8) Tank your polling numbers even more when Biden becomes the presumptive nominee so that it looks really bad for you and to keep Biden's place secure.
9) Drive your approval ratings into the gutter with an awful response to a pandemic (possibly even leak a virus from a Chinese lab previously to prime the pump on this)
10) Continue to sit on the lethal opposition research that you totally have on Biden (and no one else has ever used) even though your Presidency is tanking because this is exactly how you wanted your plan to play out and Biden is really the guy you want to run against all along.
11) Sigh in relief because you succeeded in making it appear like Bernie was never able to grow his small base of support by tricking record numbers of people into voting for Biden when actually Bernie is the one who actually had massive and overwhelming support (and you had zero even slightly compelling opposition research to use against him.)

I mean, Machiavelli would be proud. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Biden also did fine. A couple of his answers were well stated, he was obviously prepared for what came. But now the national archives administrator disputes Joe's representation about what the archives contains. It also appears that records of sexual misconduct are separately kept and sealed for "privacy" reasons. Joe probably is aware of that.
Suppose Biden had really done as you and your ilks accuse him of. Why, in your eyes and mind, it is such a cardinal sin when you tolerate your candidate doing much, much worse?

I have a word or two for such people, but I will let you fill them in, i.e., if you still have the sharp mind you used to have.:(

Last edited:
Suppose Biden had really done as you and your ilks accuse him of. Why, in your eyes and mind, it is such a cardinal sin when you tolerate your candidate doing much, much worse?

I have a word or two for such people, but I will let you fill them in, i.e., if you still have sharp mind you used to have.:(

Biden was a United States senator who is accused of attacking and penetrating his female staffer while she was on the job, carrying out her job duties, and in a government facility. On the job assaults are a big enough deal that we have special laws to cover those attacks.

And who says I “tolerate” sexual attacks and assaults?

Biden was a United States senator who is accused of attacking and penetrating his female staffer while she was on the job, carrying out her job duties, and in a government facility. On the job assaults are a big enough deal that we have special laws to cover those attacks.

And who says I “tolerate” sexual attacks and assaults?
You didn't answer my question.
Show me when and where you criticized Trump's similar/worse behaviour/actions.

BTW, if Biden has really done what he is accused of, I will be joining you to criticize him. However, unlike the likes of you, I will not join a lynch mob based rumors, especially rumors spread by his political opponents.

You don't get it. Biden was a Senator and she was a staffer. Evidently that makes all the difference.
I am sure Trump has never done that.:p

No, I am not trying to defend Biden. If he did what his detractors accuse him of, that's another story. At this point, that is not the case. Condemning a guy for what he has been accused of by one person, and without proof, is not right, especially when their hero has been proven guilty of similar or worse actions many times over. At best, it falls under the "extreme hypocrisy" category. I thought many, if not most, Trump followers are devout Christians. Does Christianity condone hypocrisy? Has Christianity fallen this far since I left it?:(

Last edited:
You didn't answer my question.
Show me when and where you criticized Trump's similar/worse behaviour/actions.

BTW, if Biden has really done what he is accused of, I will be joining you to criticize him. However, unlike the likes of you, I will not join a lynch mob based rumors, especially rumors spread by his political opponents.

Lol. If you want to know what I said and when I said it over the years, start looking. ;) As a general matter I can say I have never defendedTrump on a personal level and frequently posted criticisms. As far as I know, Trump hasn’t sexually abused anybody while holding public office, If he did, I’d be critical of that too.

Lol. If you want to know what I said and when I said it over the years, start looking. ;) As a general matter I can say I have never defendedTrump on a personal level and frequently posted criticisms. As far as I know, Trump hasn’t sexually abused anybody while holding public office, If he did, I’d be critical of that too.
That's good to know.

So, you are saying that it is OK to abuse women or anybody for that matter while not in public office. Right? And you voted for him knowing that he had done that before you voted for him. Right?

Thank you for the clarification.

So how do you envision this working, keeping in mind that this sort of campaign being directed towards Trump sycophants and enablers is basically superfluous? I mean if you're looking at persuadables and "independents" how do you engage in THIS discussion with any degree of CREDIBILITY if you are Donald Trump?

Let's look at FACTS...

So that inconsistency is a problem, but if you're part of Team Trump you have an even BIGGER problem. If people start talking about a claim by Reade, how do you deal with renewed interest in your OWN situation? I mean Trump is currently embroiled in TWO separate court cases with women who not only accused him of RAPE, but have also sued him for defamation based on him accusing them of lying.

I think Team Trump is content to let sleeping dogs lie as long as those cases are NOT widely known (and Fox has NOT covered them in depth). But the E Jean Carroll case dates only back to June 2019, roughly the same time Reade first went public vs Biden. If I'm Trump any possible plus from public discourse on Reade is more than nullified by renewed interest in E Jean Carroll. Esp since Carroll's accusations are much more SERIOUS...

EXCEPT- you already don't like Trump and you're comparing an accusation that has evolved from "touching a shoulder to finger penetration" accompanied by a polite denial to RAPE allegations from 2 separate women who have been willing to go to court after the man they accused belligerently called them liars. Not only that but in the case of Carroll, the man claims he DOES NOT KNOW her, despite a pic of him and his wife with her and her husband...

And THIS is the most troubling if I'm persuadable and weighing one sexual assault accusation vs another. The man accused of actual rape has argued in procedural terms to keep his victim from not obtaining a DNA sample. Now when you add to it, that the accused has also blankly denied KNOWING the victim at all, then my question becomes WHAT is he AFRAID of? Why would he be afraid of having his DNA matched to the sample on the dress of a woman he does NOT KNOW? How could she possibly get his DNA on her dress- is it floating around somewhere for sale on the dark web?

And why is an "INNOCENT" man afraid of providing DNA? Heck if it was me and I really did not KNOW the accuser I'd be willing to jizz right there in front of the jury to prove my innocence. If I'm a persuadable/ lessor of two evils kind of voter, these are the questions that prey on my mind as I evaluate the respective cases, esp when Carroll was confidant and SECURE enough in her case to take Trump to court...

that was an awfully long response to something that had zero to do with my post.

when saying Biden needs vetted, it's not sex allegations i'm referring to.

if you think sexual misconduct accusations are what Pubs will go after Biden with, you need to rethink that.

I get that it really bugs you that actual voters didn't support Bernie and that actual voters came out in droves to support Biden, but the thing that you have to have to win elections is votes and Bernie doesn't have them.

don't confuse anti Trump votes with pro Biden votes.

Biden's very small base of support has been documented and consistent over many yrs and campaigns, and in every primary this go around up till the DNC, Comcast, and AT&T, made him the default official anti Trump candidate, and after AT&T and Comcast put on a 24/7 non stop kill Bernie campaign post Nev primary with "Bernie is a Communist socialist who with take down the entire party" all day everyday from the day after Nev until super tues.. (after everything else they tried up to that point failed, so they quadrupled down on everything in that stop Bernie blitz).

if you wish to explain why Biden, his voting record from pushing the Iraq War hard, deregulating the big banks causing the 2008 meltdown, his opposition to gay rights, his contributions to the drug crimes related prison population explosion, his contributions to the war on pot smokers, his backing of big pharma's and big banks' war on consumers over the yrs, talking the talk, then voting the opposite on backing the working class, and his overtly corrupt personal ethical/moral code, is your guy and why, then go for it.

i was merely pointing out that Comcast, AT&T, and the Wall St owned DNC, are why Biden is the nominee, not Biden himself, other than his willingness to do their bidding for them.

and still waiting for anyone to name so much as one heavily backed candidate ever, in the history of modern primaries, who dropped out the night before super tuesday to support a candidate they shared little policy support for..

Steyer, Butt, and Klobuchar, didn't all 3 just magically and inexplicably voluntarily drop out the night before super tuesday, totally f'ing over all their supporters, volunteers, and donors.

they were forced out the night before super tuesday, and forced with a DNC gun to their head to endorse Biden, who probably would have been the last choice of any of the 3 otherwise.

it was a rigged primary from the start.

even if one loves Joe and his stances over the yrs, one can't credibly deny that, if they were paying attention to anything.

Biden's very small base of support has been documented and consistent over many yrs and campaigns, and in every primary this go around up till the DNC, Comcast, and AT&T, made him the default official anti Trump candidate, and after AT&T and Comcast put on a 24/7 non stop kill Bernie campaign post Nev primary with "Bernie is a Communist socialist who with take down the entire party" all day everyday from the day after Nev until super tues.. (after everything else they tried up to that point failed, so they quadrupled down on everything in that stop Bernie blitz).

if you wish to explain why Biden, his voting record from pushing the Iraq War hard, deregulating the big banks causing the 2008 meltdown, his opposition to gay rights, his contributions to the drug crimes related prison population explosion, his contributions to the war on pot smokers, his backing of big pharma's and big banks' war on consumers over the yrs, talking the talk, then voting the opposite on backing the working class, and his overtly corrupt personal ethical/moral code, is your guy and why, then go for it.

i was merely pointing out that Comcast, AT&T, and the Wall St owned DNC, are why Biden is the nominee, not Biden himself, other than his willingness to do their bidding for them.

and still waiting for anyone to name so much as one heavily backed candidate ever, in the history of modern primaries, who dropped out the night before super tuesday to support a candidate they shared little policy support for..

Steyer, Butt, and Klobuchar, didn't all 3 just magically and inexplicably voluntarily drop out the night before super tuesday, totally f'ing over all their supporters, volunteers, and donors.

they were forced out the night before super tuesday, and forced with a DNC gun to their head to endorse Biden, who probably would have been the last choice of any of the 3 otherwise.

even if one loves Joe and his stances over the yrs, one can't credibly deny that, if they were paying attention to anything.

Yeah, I can tell it bothers you that Bernie's base never grew and that voters chose Biden over him. It's about getting votes and Bernie couldn't do it while Biden did.

that was an awfully long response to something that had zero to do with my post.

when saying Biden needs vetted, it's not sex allegations i'm referring to.

if you think sexual misconduct accusations are what Pubs will go after Biden with, you need to rethink that.

Pretty sure when Obama was thinking of nominating Biden for VP-long before the public even had an inkling they THOROUGHLY VETTED him. In fact, numerous people who were Obama staffers at the time came out and said exactly that. You think if there were any rumours about a purported complaint (which we now know that even if it exists basically says that Biden made her feel "uncomfortable") that the people charged with getting the first Black American elected as POTUS wouldn't have at the very least scoured those UD archives?

YOU referenced those archives-

- so I responded.

Now if you're alluding to the whole phoney Burisma/Hunter Biden nonsense Trump fabricated- my first response was I assumed you were SMARTER than Trump, or at least more intelligent than people stupid enough to believe an idiot like Trump. Do you think as a rule that if someone joins a company AFTER that company has gone thru a scandal or something like bankruptcy that the newly hired employee should be viewed as in any way responsible for events that preceded his employment?

Because THIS whole attempt to link Hunter Biden to Burisma for an investigation of events that occurred BEFORE he was hired is Trump's version of pissing in the wind. What exactly is Trump accusing Burisma (a PRIVATE company, btw which also just happens to be the biggest threat to Putin's energy concerns in Eastern Europe/former Soviet Bloc countries) of? How exactly does Trump want us to believe that a Purported "investigation" into Burisma for events prior to Burisma hiring Hunter Biden somehow "involves" Hunter Biden? What exactly is Joe Biden's rationale for "protecting his son" from an investigation that does NOT involve his son?

I don't want to get in the weeds here since you obviously haven't gone beyond Trump's simplistic "analysis", but you did reference a "Burisma Scandal" and it's obvious you don't even know what the "Burisma scandal" is. Basically the owner of Burisma (Zlochevsky) was a minister during the Yanukovych/Manafort regime and was entwined in various "business ventures" with those 2 and others.

Once Yanukovych fell and reform elements tried to enact monetary reforms in Ukraine Zlochevsky tried to move some of those funds from things like overseas money-laundering operations to safe places like Cyprus. Authorities in the UK discovered his attempt to smuggle funds thru and out of England, and in response froze the funds in order to return them to rightful owners in Ukraine who Zlochevsky had basically swindled.

We are talking $$ MILLIONS,and both the IMF and UK authorities turned to the Prosecutor Generals Office (PGO) headed by Shokin for assistance. They needed corroborating evidence from the PGO to fight Zlochevsky's legal attempts to unfreeze the assets and move them on to Cyprus. Instead, elements within the PGO were paid off, the case collapsed and Zlochevsky was able to transfer the funds on to Cyprus, where they are untouchable...The US, the UK the IMF and everyone else was NOT happy, and the US made its displeasure known in a speech by US AMB to Ukraine (Geoffrey Pyatt) in a speech in Odesa on Sept 24, 2015. The relevant parts- discussing the Burisma/Zlochevsky "scandal"...

" We have learned that there have been times that the PGO not only did not support investigations
into corruption, but rather undermined prosecutors working on legitimate corruption cases.
For example, in the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, the U.K. authorities had
seized 23 million dollars in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people. Officials at the PGO’s
office were asked by the U.K to send documents supporting the seizure.Instead, they sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result, the money was freed by the U.K. court and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus.

The misconduct by the PGO officials who wrote those letters should be investigated, and those
responsible for subverting the case by authorizing those letters should – at a minimum – be
summarily terminated."

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Remarks-by-US-Ambassador-Geoffrey-Pyatt-at-the-Odesa-Financial-Forum-on-September-24-2015-ukraine.pdf

THAT was a not too subtle hint that the US wanted Shokin to start doing his job and INVESTIGATE corruption. He was already very unpopular both within and outside Ukraine- the US viewed him as at best lazy and inefficient, and at worst as an actual corrupt holdover from the Yanukovych and even Soviet days.

As the months passed and Shokin continued to just play lipservice to reform, the US grew more unhappy. Biden was the main proponent of aid to Ukraine and had pushed for several US and IMF "loan Guarantees" for the fledging reform Govt. But the US wanted Shokin replaced- and someone who would actually go after the inherent corruption installed. The US wanted someone like Vitalyi Kasko who Pyatt had noted in his speech to take more of a prominent role. More on Kasko at the end...

Anyway it's that continuing displeasure of the US with Shokin as a PGO that leads to the events Biden discusses in the heavily edited,out of context tape that Trump has pushed...

So in Dec 2015 Biden makes another trip to Ukraine- I think he was supposed to address the Duma. And after his speech he decides to again press Poroshenko to replace Shokin, possibly with Kasko. As incentive Biden threatens to withhold the newest set of loan guarantees which he was basically there to deliver. Biden really embellishes the story here,as it was basically an empty threat...

Poroshenko and Shokin are former schoolmates and Shokin is a relic from the Communist days who still wears his KGB-like overcoat each day. Poroshenko refuses and Biden who was not authorized to deny the loan guarantees delivers them and flies home. But it is an example of the US's continued dissatisfaction with Shokin,and his continued inability to do his job. Shokin holds on for about 3 more months,which involves the US Senate Committee on Ukraine (bi-partisan) actually sending a letter in Feb 2016 expressing continued concern over corruption in Ukraine. During the next 3 mos or several pro-Western/reform minded ministers/prosecutors resign, rather than work with Shokin. Then Kasko resigns, and seals Shokin's fate...

It's interesting to note that the final nail in Shokin's coffin when he was eventually fired in March 2016 was Kasko's public resignation and denouncing of Shokin as an "agent of corruption" on live Ukraine tv in Feb 2016. From the Reuters account of events of Feb 16, 2016...

“Today, the General Prosecutor’s office is a brake on the reform of criminal justice, a hotbed of corruption, an instrument of political pressure, one of the key obstacles to the arrival of foreign investment in Ukraine,” Deputy General Prosecutor Vitaliy Kasko said in a televised statement.

Kasko’s move follows the exit of Economy Minister Aivaras Abromavicius, who accused vested interests, including a close ally of President Petro Poroshenko, of meddling in his ministry and trying to siphon off state funds.

Kasko’s accusation that there was merely a facade of change in the prosecution service is damaging to Poroshenko, who has resisted pressure to fire General Prosecutor Viktor Shokin."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...orruption-as-government-teeters-idUSKCN0VO1II

The key thing to remember here is NONE of this has ANYTHING to do with Hunter Biden. After Zlochevsky's legal issues Burisma's standing in the West took a hit not based on anything connected to Burisma but based solely on the fact that the company was owned by Zlochevsky.

In an effort to rehab their reputation, the BOD of Burisma took on a more international orientation, and that is when they hired people like a former Bush Admin official, the former President of Poland and a few US Citizens (like Hunter Biden) to join the BOD in a PR capacity. None of these people had any experience or relation to energy- in the case of Biden he was a lawyer and consultant who had been a lobbyist and had served and built various firms. His term of employment was set to run till 2019, at which time he could decide whether he wanted to continue on or retire from the Board. Basically-an example of Capitalism in the Corporate world...

There wasn't any "scandal" to investigate or any reason for Joe to "protect him". People work for major corporations all over the world- Burisma is a profitable entity and pays their Executives accordingly.

He was paid by a PRIVATE company, not the Govt of Ukraine. He's an experienced lawyer with degrees from Georgetown and Yale- is $50,000/mo salary exorbitant? Again it's a private corporation, not anything to do with US Taxpayers. Personally,I'm a lot more upset to discover that in the 3.5 yrs that DJT has been POTUS, the Committee to Elect Donald J Trump has spent over $16 MILLION dollars in lodging and service costs paid DIRECTLY to Trump Properties. Not sure that's what the folks who sent their $25 donations to trump "fundraising campaigns" thought their $$ were going to do- end up in Trump's pockets...

I guess as far as this issue is concerned people who base their vote on it are going to come down on 1 side of an outrage choice. Outrage over Hunter being paid $600,000 yr for serving on the BOD of a Private foreign Company, or outrage over DJT enriching himself in a single aspect of his Business earning over $$20 MILLION just in payments from Committees related to him and the GOP in general.

"don't confuse anti Trump votes with pro Biden votes.

Biden's very small base of support has been documented and consistent over many yrs and campaigns, and in every primary this go around up till the DNC, Comcast, and AT&T, made him the default official anti Trump candidate, and after AT&T and Comcast put on a 24/7 non stop kill Bernie campaign post Nev primary with "Bernie is a Communist socialist who with take down the entire party" all day everyday from the day after Nev until super tues.. (after everything else they tried up to that point failed, so they quadrupled down on everything in that stop Bernie blitz)."

We get it-you don't like Biden. But the "primaries" up until Super Tuesday basically fell into 2 categories- inconsequential (respective of the General Election) or even worse CAUCUSES which basically were a popularity contest for who had the most ardent supporters. It's not voting- it's just a demonstration of who was willing to go out and endure insults and heckling for 3 hrs to proclaim our "love" for Bernie... Advantage Bernie...

Neither of those options is reflective of what a General Election will boil down to...

Minority opinions ONLY matter (from an electoral standpoint) in a general election with less turnout. If Bernie's ideals and concepts were crystalized in a Majority of people who were actually MOTIVATED to walk the walk and VOTE- then Bernie would be the nominee. But that is NOT the reality- the reality is that Bernie got fewer votes in many IMPORTANT states than he got in 2016 when he was running against Clinton, who some of you viewed as the Devil Incarnate. Another FACT that might not be quite as DAMAGING to your position had turnout decreased at the same time...

But again reality smacks you in the face and knocks down your empty rhetoric. Biden got more votes than either Bernie or Clinton got in Primaries in 2016, including states like Michigan where Bernie actually won. But that was NOT the result of APATHY in 2020 (as you seem to be claiming) since Bernie got fewer votes in 2020 Michigan than 2016 Michigan, while 230,000 MORE people bothered to vote in 2020. Michigan alone destroys your position as Bernie got about 10,000 fewer votes than he got in 2016, while Biden got about 240,000 votes more than Bernie got in 2016. And Biden won Every county,including the ones Bernie won in 2016.

I don't even know how someone who is not a trump cultist can even formulate the notion that Biden won't at the very least exceed Clinton's EV total in 2020. FL and AZ are both seriously in play, Michigan is seemingly a lock and both WI and PA look likely for Biden as well. Biden has some huge PA connections that HRC lacked- he is from Scranton, and without a doubt, he is a huge threat to elements of Trump's Blue-collar base. Trump risked his Presidency in a vain attempt to dig up dirt on Biden- Biden is a much more formidable foe than Clinton, esp in two states, she squandered away- PA and FL.

Last edited:
Replying to I'vegowinner's anti-Biden post:

What is your point?
  1. Yes, I agree that Biden is not a perfect candidate, far from it.
  2. However, we have to choose between Biden and Trump.
  3. That means, if you dislike Biden, you will have to vote for Trump..
So, what is your point? Vote for Trump? Write in Hilary Clinton? Obama? Bush, Jr.? Jared Kushner? Ivanka?, Lucy? No, I am not interested; don't even think about me! ;)

Replying to I'vegowinner's anti-Biden post:

What is your point?
  1. Yes, I agree that Biden is not a perfect candidate, far from it.
  2. However, we have to choose between Biden and Trump.
  3. That means, if you dislike Biden, you will have to vote for Trump..
So, what is your point? Vote for Trump? Write in Hilary Clinton? Obama? Bush, Jr.? Jared Kushner? Ivanka?, Lucy? No, I am not interested; don't even think about me! ;)

had you read my post you would have grasped my point, which i couldn't have made more clear.

that the primary was rigged from day one. (which even Biden/DNC shills know is true, but don't like being said).

that said, how interesting it is that a former senator/VP with zero podium skills, a horrible senate voting record, who's obviously corrupt as hell per Burisma, Bank Of China, and other monetizing of public office for millions to family, and is blatantly creepy around women and young girls, if not worse, who was totally tanking till the DNC, Comcast, and AT&T bailed him out, is now the darling of the liberals, whom he has pissed in the face of non stop for decades.

and is it not interesting that Comcast/NBC held a huge corporate fundraiser for a presidential candidate as part of his campaign announcement day activities, then did month after month of non stop campaign coverage of said primary without so much as ever disclosing once the entire time that they were sponsoring and funding Biden's campaign since day one for their own corporate financial benefit?

or that that obviously blatant conflict of interests by Comcast NBC was never mentioned once by AT&T CNN either, in any of their daily coverage. (who no doubt also gave big to Biden and many Pub legislative candidates).

and has no one asked themselves exactly why it is that Comcast, AT&T, and DNC Wall St funders, are so in love with Biden, to the point of blatantly rigging the entire primary.

had you read my post you would have grasped my point, which i couldn't have made more clear.

that the primary was rigged from day one. (which even Biden/DNC shills know is true, but don't like being said).

that said, how interesting it is that a former senator/VP with zero podium skills, a horrible senate voting record, who's obviously corrupt as hell per Burisma, Bank Of China, and other monetizing of public office for millions to family, and is blatantly creepy around women and young girls, if not worse, who was totally tanking till the DNC, Comcast, and AT&T bailed him out, is now the darling of the liberals, whom he has pissed in the face of non stop for decades.

and is it not interesting that Comcast/NBC held a huge corporate fundraiser for a presidential candidate as part of his campaign announcement day activities, then did month after month of non stop campaign coverage of said primary without so much as ever disclosing once the entire time that they were sponsoring and funding Biden's campaign since day one for their own corporate financial benefit?

or that that obviously blatant conflict of interests by Comcast NBC was never mentioned once by AT&T CNN either, in any of their daily coverage. (who no doubt also gave big to Biden and many Pub legislative candidates).

and has no one asked themselves exactly why it is that Comcast, AT&T, and DNC Wall St funders, are so in love with Biden, to the point of blatantly rigging the entire primary.
For a man who accuses me of not reading your long thesis (which is wrong; I read it word for word), you don't seem to have read my much shorter response. So, here I go to repeat myself and more.

What choices do we have?

1) We should dump Biden and replace him either with Sanders or whomever you choose. I am OK with this, but is it even possible?
2) Draft Hilary Clinton
3) Bring back Barack Obama
4) Bring back Bill Clinton
5) Bring back Jimmy Carter; he may be kind of too old.
6) Stick with Biden; after all, he is the one the Democrats chose, and he is 99% better than the clown we have in Whit House.
7) The hell with Democratic Party; they didn't select my preferred candidate. Reelect The Liar in Chief! Let him keep destroying the country! Who cares?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT