ADVERTISEMENT

Who you got in an ultimate fighting challenge of animals?

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
If we could include land vs sea I’d take an Orca Whale. As for land animals only I’m not sure...Lion, elephant, rhino, grizzly bear?

Last edited:
QYEhmrB.jpg

Liger all day every day and twice on Sunday

Reactions: sglowrider
I would put a hungry grizzly bear with baby cubs up against anything in the world.

Reactions: 76-1
I am scared of bears, so when I moved to Pennsylvania it was an act of bravery. Some of my people here tease me about it. Can you believe it?

You only have black bears in PA. You can scare off most of that type with a loud shout and some purposeful near misses with some small stones (as long as you're not between a mother and her cub(s) )...Try that trick with a Grizzly and it'll be your last mistake...

pound for pound, maybe a wolverine. Size doesn't matter, not sure anything on land is making a bull elephant sweat.

And not sure how they'd fare against others, but I think I heard one time that hippos kill more people in Africa than any other animal and they are surprisingly aggressive, just in the water most of the time, so easily avoided. Those large river crocs are pretty bad ass too, but still don't think they're bringing down a bull elephant.

You only have black bears in PA. You can scare off most of that type with a loud shout and some purposeful near misses with some small stones (as long as you're not between a mother and her cub(s)...Try that trick with a Grizzly and it'll be your last mistake...

Don't listen to this p*ssy Van. You head out west and sling some stones at a grizz... they're scared of that stuff.

Seriously, didn't I hear one time that playing dead works with 1 type of bear but not the other? Thinking playing dead works w grizzlies but not black bears since they are more scavengers, but seems like an important point to get right, if you're heading to bear country!

Reactions: 76-1 and cryano
I've never encountered one, but I can't think of a worse way to go than a croc/gator attack.
I don't know about that, I think being swarmed by stinging insects or perahps a mound of fire ants sounds pretty horrible.

You only have black bears in PA. You can scare off most of that type with a loud shout and some purposeful near misses with some small stones (as long as you're not between a mother and her cub(s) )...Try that trick with a Grizzly and it'll be your last mistake...
Good point about the Grizzlies. Yet if I saw a black bear I would be the one who was scared. Not long after we got here I was sitting on the back porch. We live on a hill that has woods going up the hill. In my mind I could imagine a bear jumping out of the woods onto the yard and then BAM, I am dead. lol

If we could include land vs sea I’d take an Orca Whale. As for land animals only I’m not sure...Lion, elephant, rhino, grizzly bear?
A grizzly has size, strength, speed and long sharp claws. It should do well against most other animals. Curious how it would do against a big thick skinned elephant. I think size wins the battle in this case.

We would send you thoughts and prayers, but then we'd petition to protect that poor bear.
Can't pray for me after I die. For one thing I will have too much fun in Heaven. I get to spend time with my Jesus. I've got loved ones and friends over there. I also get to see all the things I have preached about concerning Heaven. When I get there I will say,"there really are streets of gold here. They use our precious metal as asphalt. Cool!"

Can't pray for me after I die. For one thing I will have too much fun in Heaven. I get to spend time with my Jesus. I've got loved ones and friends over there. I also get to see all the things I have preached about concerning Heaven. When I get there I will say,"there really are streets of gold here. They use our precious metal as asphalt. Cool!"

Cool story, bro...

Cool story, bro...
i wonder if guys like van get the last laugh. i think it was on jerry seinfeld's comedians coffee car show where he had on steve harvey and basically asked him about his career and loosely paraphrasing steve harvey goes "yeah i got about five years left and then i can be done with all that smilin." i bust out laughing. like van's laughing as he types streets of gold.

i wonder if guys like van get the last laugh. i think it was on jerry seinfeld's comedians coffee car show where he had on steve harvey and basically asked him about his career and loosely paraphrasing steve harvey goes "yeah i got about five years left and then i can be done with all that smilin." i bust out laughing. like van's laughing as he types streets of gold.
144,000 from the 12 tribes who have led sinless lives.Van is none of those things.

It's no wonder they trash the planet like they do. They think it's a rest stop on the way to heaven.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I am scared of bears, so when I moved to Pennsylvania it was an act of bravery. Some of my people here tease me about it. Can you believe it?

Forgot to mention it but it might be important to someone...

Canadian black bears are much more aggressive than those in the states... You rarely hear of a black bear down here killing a human... Up in Canada they will kill you and attempt to feed on you...

ADVERTISEMENT