Who would you rather shag? Round 3

Who would you rather shag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
Clearly Marilyn Monroe was beloved by most so Gwen Stefani decided an entire week was not necessary to make her exit from this competition.

So, I admit deciding who would take on Marilyn was extemely difficult. I thought I could pick someone like Sophia Loren or Ursula Andress from a similar generation would be an apples to apples vote. I kinda like going intragenerational (not sure that's the proper word) as what we consider beautiful and sexy has changed over time. I then thought we could even take someone like Beyonce who is obviously from a different race and see how they compete and we may still do that. But I'm going to go with Scarlett Johansson. There was something unusual about Scarett when she first appeared on screen. She wasn't even the most attractive girl at the time, but she had the "thing" that grown men lusted after such as when Bill Murray famously was falling for her in "Lost in Translation". She was the sexy, girl next door that seemed beautiful in every way and yet real in a way the common person could relate to unlike the usual Hollywood darlings. She certainly has gone through different looks as she's matured and some different personalities, but I happen to think she's a worthy contender. Remember, i want you to compare these women in their prime. FYI, Marilyn died at the age of 36 and Scarlett is now 34. I'm not sure the age that Marilyn became such an icon but clearly Scarlett rose to fame at a very young age.

So without further ado, I present to you Scarlett Johansson vs Marilyn Monroe.

scarlett-johansson-looks-hell-hot-in-this-picture-201704-1509352958.jpg

121.jpg

Interesting, Scarlett is up with a quick three pointer. Will this trend continue?

Clearly Marilyn Monroe was beloved by most so Gwen Stefani decided an entire week was not necessary to make her exit from this competition.

So, I admit deciding who would take on Marilyn was extemely difficult. I thought I could pick someone like Sophia Loren or Ursula Andress from a similar generation would be an apples to apples vote. I kinda like going intragenerational (not sure that's the proper word) as what we consider beautiful and sexy has changed over time. I then thought we could even take someone like Beyonce who is obviously from a different race and see how they compete and we may still do that. But I'm going to go with Scarlett Johansson. There was something unusual about Scarett when she first appeared on screen. She wasn't even the most attractive girl at the time, but she had the "thing" that grown men lusted after such as when Bill Murray famously was falling for her in "Lost in Translation". She was the sexy, girl next door that seemed beautiful in every way and yet real in a way the common person could relate to unlike the usual Hollywood darlings. She certainly has gone through different looks as she's matured and some different personalities, but I happen to think she's a worthy contender. Remember, i want you to compare these women in their prime. FYI, Marilyn died at the age of 36 and Scarlett is now 34. I'm not sure the age that Marilyn became such an icon but clearly Scarlett rose to fame at a very young age.

121.jpg

Loved Lost in Translation as most old guys do....but gotta go with Marilyn in this matchup

Reactions: hookyIU1990

121.jpg

Trust me - in the “morning wake up” Scarlett wins.

Marilyn needed paint to look good.

Trust me - in the “morning wake up” Scarlett wins.

Marilyn needed paint to look good.
I don’t know if Marilyn needed paint to look good, but I’d take morning sex with Scarlett any day of the week with or without makeup. I’m also assuming Marilyn brings a lot of emotional baggage to the table. Not sure about SJ.

I also bet SJ gets a little freaky underneath the sheets.

Scarlett, and not just because she is still alive.

So you say.... but necrophilia is a highly oppressed activity and should be added onto the UN list of Human Rights.

Until then, to avoid any social stigma I'll go for Scarlett, a Marilyn Monroe with brains. And plus apparently, she has some freaky-dickishness in her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT