ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you rather Shag? Round 2

Who would you rather shag.

• Total voters

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
Gwen Stefani clearly won last week so she moves on. The new competitor for this week is Miss Marilyn Monroe.

71jhI7QEcPL._SX425_.jpg

or

Last weeks winner Gwen Stefani.

Gwen-stefani-wcw-3x2%202.jpg

It's Marilyn! Sorry Gwen. You can't compete against that. I am curious who is next up. Maybe we should create a bracket.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I would like to see Jayne Mansfield, Sofia Vergara and Raquel Welch included. Mansfield was really before my time, but damn!

Reactions: hoosier roadtrips
I was trying to decide if there should be two new ladies each week or the winner keeps going until knocked off. I went this route first. brackets would be cool. I'd probably delegate to someone else.

I would like to see Jayne Mansfield, Sofia Vergara and Raquel Welch included. Mansfield was really before my time, but damn!

Liz Taylor is another one that was gorgeous in her younger years. She hung on so long and lost some, but she was a stunner in her hey day. Welch was amazing throughout and Vergara only became a known sex symbol after 40.

As a kid, I used to watch John Wayne movies with Grandpa hookyiu1990. I remember being smitten by Maureen O'Hara. There've been a ton of gorgeous women on the silver screen.
J0ZnaF7.jpg

0HX2IQN.jpg

Come up with 15 more names and I'll run the bracket. Madonna is already out. Gwen vs. Marilyn is the play in game.
Here are some besides the those already listed (in no particular order:
1. Barbara Eden
2. Audrey Hepburn
3. Farrah Fawcet
4. Cheryl Ladd
5. Pamela Anderson
6. Jamie Pressly
7. Salma Hayak
8. Catherine Zeta Jones

Reactions: snowling
Here are some besides the those already listed (in no particular order:
1. Barbara Eden
2. Audrey Hepburn
3. Farrah Fawcet
4. Cheryl Ladd
5. Pamela Anderson
6. Jamie Pressly
7. Salma Hayak
8. Catherine Zeta Jones

G list... Linda Evans did it for me back in the day too! Big Valley, don'cha know!

Reactions: BigMobe
Growing up Farrah Fawcett and Christie Brinkley where near the top of my list. Bo Derek wasn’t far behind either.
I thought Farrah was very hot when she was popular. I look back now and don't think she was really that pretty.

Cousin Christie is a good choice. Our family used to joke because my mom was a Brinkley that Christie must be related. It ruined having boyhood thoughts about her but she was very pretty like my other Brinkley cousins.

I thought Farrah was very hot when she was popular. I look back now and don't think she was really that pretty.

Cousin Christie is a good choice. Our family used to joke because my mom was a Brinkley that Christie must be related. It ruined having boyhood thoughts about her but she was very pretty like my other Brinkley cousins.
Great, so now I can add your mom to my fantasy.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
You and Grandpa watching John Wayne spanking Maureen O'Hara? How long were you in therapy? vbg
Never saw a need for that. I do keep a coal shovel handy in the bedroom though. Maybe I should re-evaluate a few things in my past.

Reactions: iubud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT