ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the QB in 2020?

Jan 3, 2020
Don't get me wrong Peyton Ramsey gave a yoemans effort this year. Classy young man. Gritty, tough, a talented leader....However if Michael Penix plays in that game last night we win the Gator Bowl. IU like Ohio State against Clemson settled for FG's when you need to score touchdowns. I am hoping that MP can shake off the injury bug and lead this team.
Honestly if Penix is healthy we not even playing in the Gator Bowl b/c we beat Penn State and possibly flip with Minnesota for the NYD game vs Auburn.
But I am a fan either way!
Go IU

Don't get me wrong Peyton Ramsey gave a yoemans effort this year. Classy young man. Gritty, tough, a talented leader....However if Michael Penix plays in that game last night we win the Gator Bowl. IU like Ohio State against Clemson settled for FG's when you need to score touchdowns. I am hoping that MP can shake off the injury bug and lead this team.
Honestly if Penix is healthy we not even playing in the Gator Bowl b/c we beat Penn State and possibly flip with Minnesota for the NYD game vs Auburn.
But I am a fan either way!
Go IU
A healthy Michael Penix for the entirety of the 2020 season would, I believe, yield an historic season for IU football. But a healthy Michael Penix for the entire 2020 season is far from a given.

ADVERTISEMENT