ADVERTISEMENT

who is the most annoying fan base that comes here

dragonhawk1855

Recruit
Nov 8, 2018
trash talks the most?

on the Iowa board its Nebraska, since they hired Frosty all they do is keep spouting off about Nebbie is going to rule the BT and Iowa will never beat their team again.

Purdue fits that role over here. They reiterate what you just said, only plug in Brohm instead of Frost.

Reactions: IUgradman
Hate to say it but some of the most annoying fans are some of the doom and gloom Hoosiers.
I think those who say/scream “All is Well” at the top of their lungs as the great Kevin Bacon did in Animal House are equally irritating. To deny this program has not had extreme deficiencies in practically every year of its existence is simply not acknowledging reality.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
trash talks the most?

on the Iowa board its Nebraska, since they hired Frosty all they do is keep spouting off about Nebbie is going to rule the BT and Iowa will never beat their team again.

Ohio State used to be the worst in person, but I don’t have to be around them as much as I used to, so I defer

Purdue on the boards - especially Purdue fans who come here and pretend they are IU fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
Wisconsin fans are the worst stadium visitors in my opinion.
That’s interesting. A few years ago when they were here we ended up sitting right behind a bunch of visiting Wisc fans and they were delightful. IU lost handily that day but the W fans had a great time cheering their team, singing songs, and just generally having a lot of fun. But they were very respectful of the IU people around them.

They were a little confused however as to why we didn’t enjoy our atmosphere a little more. Thought the environment was a little dull which it was compared to the fun they were having.

Reminded me of going to the Mexico soccer exhibition game at IU. All the Mexican fans were having so much fun singing their songs and cheering, they might not have even been watching the game. Anyway I came away from my experience thinking the Wisc fans were pretty good.

Hate to say it but some of the most annoying fans are some of the doom and gloom Hoosiers.
I have to agree on the teams own fans are the absolute worst. nothing short of BT Championships in FB and BB and the coach is a failure and they want them fired.

even going so far as to call players out by name wanting them to either be benched or run off. the most often attacked BB players are the caucasion players. to slow, non athletic player [white men can't jump] complaint.

heaven forbid anyone sticking up for the coaches or players as they get banned.

I had some (many) MSU fans sitting in my section this year and they were horrible! one "lady" in particular that ruined it for me.

Ohio fans are the worst and while thankfully they don't bring 15,000 like they used to, they are still simply awful. Purdue fans are bitter and annoying, but they don't travel worth a shit.

A friend of mine who went to Purdue told me a story once about a game when Purdue was playing Michigan. Some fans behind him were cheering for Michigan State, so my friend asked them about that. They were somewhat inebriated and thought the Spartans were playing in that game. Instead, MSU was at Illinois, but they saw the stadium at Purdue and thought that was where their game was being played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT