ADVERTISEMENT

Who here uses CBD gummies?

Don’t judge a book by its
Cover. Im a bigger pot head then anyone in this thread, except maybe TMP, but I would guess I smoke more weed than anyone. I’m also in the very middle when it comes to politics (trumps a ****tard and if someone can’t see that they are a lost cause and should just die IMO), but I would welcome a new candidate on the right.

oh ya the point of this response, I’m a huge dick. At least I know myself and admit it though. I really just have no tolerance for stupid, lot of stupid in the USA these days. Go MErica

Cover. Im a bigger pot head then anyone in this thread, except maybe TMP, but I would guess I smoke more weed than anyone. I’m also in the very middle when it comes to politics (trumps a ****tard and if someone can’t see that they are a lost cause and should just die IMO), but I would welcome a new candidate on the right.

oh ya the point of this response, I’m a huge dick. At least I know myself and admit it though. I really just have no tolerance for stupid, lot of stupid in the USA these days. Go MErica

umm, congratulations?

A dickish pothead who’s proud of it? A true unicorn. I want to meet you. You may be my new hero

Before taking CBD products you should speak with a competent person, from shop or MD. Many people mix cbd products with marijuana, without realizing there can side effects. I for example use cdb gummies on weekends when I have a chance to sleep well and to be energized next week. I do that because my friend works in CBD products shop but in another city. I purchase them online with https://baeys.com/product/baeys-cbd-gummies/. They work fast, I’m positive about the reviews online. Usually we go at weekends to our parents to have dinner, my mom cooks very good, so when we drive home before sleep I take some gummies and in 30 min I’m in a mood with songs listening, mostly The Doors and so on.

Last edited:
Before taking CBD products you should speak with a competent person, from shop or MD. Many people mix cbd products with marijuana, without realizing there can side effects. I for example use cdb gummies on weekends when I have a chance to sleep well and to be energized next week. I do that because my friend works in CBD products shop but in another city. I purchase them online with https://baeys.com/product/baeys-cbd-gummies/. They work fast, I’m positive about the reviews online. Usually we go at weekends to our parents to have dinner, my mom cooks very good, so when we drive home before sleep I take some gummies and in 30 min I’m in a mood with songs listening, mostly The Doors and so on.
What are we talking about here? Diarrhea, uncontrollable hard on?

You
What are we talking about here? Diarrhea, uncontrollable hard on?

Do people really get boners for an hour, 2 hours+??
If it has happened, surely some degen on this board can verify.

I would be very tempted to go to walmart in sweat pants. Give the people watchers what they want!!!

Reactions: birdforbogey

Just curious, did you take a couple 30 minutes before typing those last couple of sentences?

I’ve never heard before about CBD gummies. Are they something like sweets or they really have some effect? I use CBD oil as a pain killer and to relax occasionally. Also, I found online some CBD vape cartridges for vape pens, and I am really looking forward to trying them. I ordered a few on https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-cartridges/. Never ordered from those guys before, and wondering if someone has tried it? I’ve heard that CBD oil in vape cartridges has the same effect as a regular CBD oil. Hopefully, they are not lying.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT