ADVERTISEMENT

Who among this year's redshirts

HermanB

Senior
Dec 9, 2003
Are most likely to contribute next year? I am assuming Herron and Garnder were both RS, and will see the field next year-but who else?

Walton played this year

I am pretty sure I saw Walton playing some this year so he couldn't be redshirted. Also I thought this was Padamore's second season on campus so he would have been a redshirt freshmen this year.

That's my guess too. With the loss of a few starters off the O-line, he might get some playing time assuming he can put on a little weight in the offseason.

Baker was a big-time get....

he should play. Dameon Willis was offered by Cinn, Louisville, Wake and the entire MAC..he should play..

T. Mister and Sykes should find minutes...Herron and Gardner should play..

With a 25 man incoming recruiting class... perhaps 5-6 true frosh play somewhat next year...

I personally believe this year is CKW's make or break recruiting season....his third true year of recruiting..

Hasn't done too well instate though, so far this year..unless he gets some flips......that's a concern.

It will get interesting if Kelly gets canned at ND...although Stoops at Kentucky has had a greater impact on IU's Ohio recruiting....he has really hurt IU's ability to get depth and players out of Ohio..

This post was edited on 12/1 3:20 PM by Mas-sa-suta

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT