ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s this Auburn transfer IU just got?...

How are we on the OL? I'd love to get Carr and have a line that can really open the gates for him
I think we are fine on the OL, but if the right “fit” becomes available, it is certainly a possibility. There isn’t anyone in the portal currently that fits the bill, plus you have to remember, most guys are looking for playing time, not sure how much we have to give. That said, if the right guy enters the portal tomorrow, you can bet we would be interested.

This is the third DL we have picked up through the Transfer Portal in the past two weeks and 4th overall. What I am liking about this is we can save a year of eliigibility for all the Freshmen, who need a year to build up strength, and even a sophomore or 2 who could use the extra year.

This is the third DL we have picked up through the Transfer Portal in the past two weeks and 4th overall. What I am liking about this is we can save a year of eliigibility for all the Freshmen, who need a year to build up strength, and even a sophomore or 2 who could use the extra year.
By my count we have picked up 3 DL in the portal, lost 2 DL to graduation and 4 more to the portal, so these pickups were “needed”.

Speaking of the transfer portal.....

I see that Rashawn Williams landed at Hutchinson Community College?
He was #3 on their spring roster.

https://www.bluedragonsports.com/sports/fball/2020-21/roster
Well, that may explain why he left and why still talks up IU? Maybe grades were not great, didn’t do so hot, now has to go Juco route. That Netflix show Last Chance U think filmed a season there. It’s a real wake up call for more than a few major D1 players who have to go try to fight there way back up. Hope he can do it!

Well, that may explain why he left and why still talks up IU? Maybe grades were not great, didn’t do so hot, now has to go Juco route. That Netflix show Last Chance U think filmed a season there. It’s a real wake up call for more than a few major D1 players who have to go try to fight there way back up. Hope he can do it!
I would say you are correct. I think the academic side caught up to him.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I think we are fine on the OL, but if the right “fit” becomes available, it is certainly a possibility. There isn’t anyone in the portal currently that fits the bill, plus you have to remember, most guys are looking for playing time, not sure how much we have to give. That said, if the right guy enters the portal tomorrow, you can bet we would be interested.
There’s an OL in the portal today I’d be interested in talking to, don’t know if we will, but I would at least give him the once over, Cain Madden from Marshall.

There’s an OL in the portal today I’d be interested in talking to, don’t know if we will, but I would at least give him the once over, Cain Madden from Marshall.
It looks like he might be a hot commodity. Lots of interest from FSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT