ADVERTISEMENT

White Adjacent

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
When are democrats going to grow balls and tell the idiot woke liberals to take their bullshit and go away? The answer is never. They’re afraid of being canceled.

How much time do you spend each day looking for stuff to get pissed off about?
Just wondering. I find it's better to avoid such articles.
Don't worry, be happy.....

Reactions: IUXC68 and DrHoops
When are democrats going to grow balls and tell the idiot woke liberals to take their bullshit and go away? The answer is never. They’re afraid of being canceled.

Being woke means living in reality, seeing the world actually as it is, instead of living in a fantasy land. No wo

Being woke means living in reality, seeing the world as it actually is, instead of living in a fantasy land. No wonder Republicans, who dream of living at Tara after the confederacy is restored, hate the concept so much.

Only while I am on the shitter. 5-10 minutes. I post stuff like this to see if democrats are really onboard with craziness. As you can see below it doesn’t seem to be a problem.

Reactions: DANC

"Grow balls"
"Idiot woke liberals"
"Their bullshit"

Too vague to know what the hell you mean.

This would be like telling your clients to:

declare "income."
claim all "legitimate deductions"
provide "documentation" for all "legitimate business expenses."

Do you ever tell your clients what your language means or just imagine they know what you're talking about?

If you're in the daily habit of talking like an accounting expert (which I assume), why do you resort to inflammatory dogwhistles when talking to us?

'Cancel culture' has been around since the beginning of time dude. 'They' tried to cancel the Beatles. They tried to cancel heavy metal (and only made it more popular with the PMRC putting warning labels). Jimmy the Greek and Al Campanis were immediately canceled in the 80's. Amos and Andy was the most popular radio show at the time and they got canceled eventually.

What has been canceled that really offends you? The freedom to slap a girl's ass that works for you? The illustrations in children's book of Asians with squinty eyes, buck teeth, a field hat and eating a bowl of rice? Mr. Potato Head's dick?

Trumpism is based on cancel culture and paranoia. Us vs Them. Everyone is different from us and out to get us so they are enemies that need to be rejected and ridiculed.

Cancel culture is a brilliantly invented grievance created by right wing media that constantly feeds its base morsels so that it grows into a huge, scary boogieman which it has become in your eyes.

The only cancel culture that needs to be studied IMO is the social media reaction after Jan 6th. That wasn't government enforced, those are private company enforced which means it fall in the court of public opinion.

Trumpers have been bitching about cancel culture as part of their paranoia simply because you hold minority positions.

Welcome to minority status.

Seriously. I'm a Dem and I've never even heard of that term. He could stay on Urban Dictionary all day and get angrier and angrier.

Stollcpa. Look up "Rusty Trombone"!!! You may like "Santorum" more, though, since he's on your team. (Not for the squeamish)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TommyCracker
You think our response to what some butthurt Trumper wrote on Urban Dictionary means something?
Address the actual subject. Why is there any such term? Butthurt Trumpers didn’t come up with the term. Woke dumbass liberals looking to break down racism even more developed the term.

Address the actual subject. Why is there any such term? Butthurt Trumpers didn’t come up with the term. Woke dumbass liberals looking to break down racism even more developed the term.
I did address the actual subject. You didn't link anything from any "woke dumbass liberal." You linked something from Urban Dictionary that was clearly written by some deluded anti-liberal troll bunny. If that's not the subject, then why did you start the thread that way?

So, again, why should I give three flying f*cks what some butthurt Trumper writes on Urban Dictionary?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You’re full of crap. Being woke is idiocy.
I realize to a Republican being awake, seeing the world as it really is, both good and bad, is idiocy. Much easier to live in a dream world of comforting lies. That way, for example, if you lose a presidential election, you can turn it into a victory. Crooks can become heroes, traitors become patriots. Much easier than messy reality. And if we lose our democracy in the process? Who needed it, anyway. After all, the old south wasn't a democracy, and that was a fine way to live.

Polly want a cracker?

Reactions: bawlmer
I did address the actual subject. You didn't link anything from any "woke dumbass liberal." You linked something from Urban Dictionary that was clearly written by some deluded anti-liberal troll bunny. If that's not the subject, then why did you start the thread that way?

So, again, why should I give three flying f*cks what some butthurt Trumper writes on Urban Dictionary?

#whiteadjacent
Polly want a cracker?
No thanks. Thanks for offering.

Not really, just being an ass with the answer.

Hey can you go to Premium Board and delete my Divorce Thread? Didn’t realize I posted it there until too late. Lol
Nah, I don't have that access. For all his faults, Peegs was smart enough to limit my mod powers to only the "extra" boards. The new bosses never changed it.

(And I never asked them to; I would never want to mod a hoops or football board.)

You'll have to suck up to @Bloom.

Just the way the definition is written tells you that it's a definition provided by someone who does not use the term

"A phrase utilized by critical race theory believers to weaponize all people with a light skin complexion"

It's similar to how the meaning of a subject like CRT is very different when you examine conflicting definitions provided by people who adhere to the application of CRT and those that oppose it...

Just the way the definition is written tells you that it's a definition provided by someone who does not use the term

"A phrase utilized by critical race theory believers to weaponize all people with a light skin complexion"

It's similar to how the meaning of a subject like CRT is very different when you examine conflicting definitions provided by people who adhere to the application of CRT and those that oppose it...
In fact, it's exactly the opposite of how those people would use the term, but Stoll wouldn't know that, because he doesn't expose himself to outside ideas. He only exposes himself to the ideas of like-minded partisan hacks who make him feel both angry and satisfied at the same time.

'Cancel culture' has been around since the beginning of time dude. 'They' tried to cancel the Beatles. They tried to cancel heavy metal (and only made it more popular with the PMRC putting warning labels). Jimmy the Greek and Al Campanis were immediately canceled in the 80's. Amos and Andy was the most popular radio show at the time and they got canceled eventually.

What has been canceled that really offends you? The freedom to slap a girl's ass that works for you? The illustrations in children's book of Asians with squinty eyes, buck teeth, a field hat and eating a bowl of rice? Mr. Potato Head's dick?

Trumpism is based on cancel culture and paranoia. Us vs Them. Everyone is different from us and out to get us so they are enemies that need to be rejected and ridiculed.

Cancel culture is a brilliantly invented grievance created by right wing media that constantly feeds its base morsels so that it grows into a huge, scary boogieman which it has become in your eyes.

The only cancel culture that needs to be studied IMO is the social media reaction after Jan 6th. That wasn't government enforced, those are private company enforced which means it fall in the court of public opinion.

Trumpers have been bitching about cancel culture as part of their paranoia simply because you hold minority positions.

Welcome to minority status.
Anti-taxes and the patriotism angle didn’t work out so now they’re taking a cultural angle.

Insert cancel culture, woke, and CRT.

It begins with a few reps making a public statement with the new buzzword, COH follows up within a week or two with his expert two cents on a subject he now apparently really cares about, then others like stoll eat it up and here we are.

Everything woke and CRT is causing identity crises.

Reactions: DANC
Anti-taxes and the patriotism angle didn’t work out so now they’re taking a cultural angle.

Insert cancel culture, woke, and CRT.

It begins with a few reps making a public statement with the new buzzword, COH follows up within a week or two with his expert two cents on a subject he now apparently really cares about, then others like stoll eat it up and here we are.

Everything woke and CRT is causing identity crises.
You guys are gaslighting extraordinaires. Seriously. It takes a great amount of practice to come up with this bullshit and then when you get called out for the obvious bullshit to then turn around and say, "even though that is expressly what we said, that is not what we meant and it is just you all getting bent out of shape because you are dumb Republicans."

All due respect, f--- you and the horse you road into town on.

In fact, it's exactly the opposite of how those people would use the term, but Stoll wouldn't know that, because he doesn't expose himself to outside ideas. He only exposes himself to the ideas of like-minded partisan hacks who make him feel both angry and satisfied at the same time.
You’re wrong about what I expose myself to. I’ve read much on CRT and only stumbled across White Adjacent on Twitter. There’s plenty of discussion where woke liberals speak of lighter skinned minorities as less black or brown because of their skin color. It was conservatives that started the term.

I’ve posted on here many times of my respect for Cosmic even though I pretty much disagree 100% with political views.

You’re wrong about what I expose myself to. I’ve read much on CRT and only stumbled across White Adjacent on Twitter. There’s plenty of discussion where woke liberals speak of lighter skinned minorities as less black or brown because of their skin color. It was conservatives that started the term.

I’ve posted on here many times of my respect for Cosmic even though I pretty much disagree 100% with political views.
Not buying that plenty of liberals speak that way about lighter-skinned black or brown people. But I do remember plenty of conservatives speaking exactly that way about our Vice President.

Not buying that plenty of liberals speak that way about lighter-skinned black or brown people. But I do remember plenty of conservatives speaking exactly that way about our Vice President.
I think more people speak of her ''other skills'' than that what shade she is. I think you have a very selective memory.

Not really, just being an ass with the answer.

Hey can you go to Premium Board and delete my Divorce Thread? Didn’t realize I posted it there until too late. Lol
Ah.

Sounds like someone who is not a lawyer has just found out that his current wife's divorce lawyer has found his old social media posts.

Good luck, Stoll. We disagree about politics, but I wish you well in your divorce.

Ah.

Sounds like someone who is not a lawyer has just found out that his current wife's divorce lawyer has found his old social media posts.

Good luck, Stoll. We disagree about politics, but I wish you well in your divorce.
Thank you

That’s not why I asked for it to be deleted. I thought I posted on the Cooler for attorneys here. Discovered I posted to Premium Basketball Board. Not sure Cooler was appropriate but was sure Basketball Board wasn’t.

As for wife’s attorneys they can spend my money digging. Like many I’ve made personal mistakes. I put everything on table from day 1 that I filed for divorce and offered to pay half.

Thank you

That’s not why I asked for it to be deleted. I thought I posted on the Cooler for attorneys here. Discovered I posted to Premium Basketball Board. Not sure Cooler was appropriate but was sure Basketball Board wasn’t.

As for wife’s attorneys they can spend my money digging. Like many I’ve made personal mistakes. I put everything on table from day 1 that I filed for divorce and offered to pay half.
F em. unless you have a dirt account they can dig all they want. extramarital affairs, swinging weekends, none of it matters.

Reactions: stollcpa
F em. unless you have a dirt account they can dig all they want. extramarital affairs, swinging weekends, none of it matters.
That’s what I’ve been told. I disclosed every asset. I even disclosed $6,500 cash I had in a fire proof cabinet at the office. And I paid tax on the cash. I am not afraid of the digging. It’s the bill they will generate. I assume one way or the other I’ll pay her bill plus mine. Lol.

That’s what I’ve been told. I disclosed every asset. I even disclosed $6,500 cash I had in a fire proof cabinet at the office. And I paid tax on the cash. I am not afraid of the digging. It’s the bill they will generate. I assume one way or the other I’ll pay her bill plus mine. Lol.
Yeah sucks. My buddy owns a factory and his divorce was so nasty they came in to count the quarters in the vending machine. Anyway good luck. Work as much out with your ex as you can so the lawyers have less to fight about - and fight like hell for everything you want now bc modifications are a nightmare

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT