ADVERTISEMENT

While in office, which US president lied the most?

billyhillui

Junior
May 18, 2015
45, & in 4 years, he probably lied more than any other US President in 4 or more years.

Google 'Trump lies', or 'Trump lies in office'. Also try 'President Trump lies in office'.

Was there ever a bigger lie for any previous US president than, "I won the 2020 election."? I can't find one, & he's still spreading this whopper. If nominated in 2024, what will his excuse be for losing that election? You get one guess. Yep, "They stole the 2024 election, too!"

Several news publications state Trump lied over 30, 000 times while president. We finally found something he's an expert/accomplished at.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/maryanngeorgantopoulos/president-trump-lie-list

WHERE'S THE PROOF President Pinocchio??? Yikes, 30,000 lies would make even Putin & Xi blush, then ask Trump for tips & coaching.

I have a question for avid Trump supporters. If (R) Party nominee Mitt Romney or Liz Cheney lost the 2024 presidential election, then claimed (just like Trump in 2020), the (D)s cheated, but had zero proof of any significant cheating, would you support them like you do Trump? Why not??? What's the difference???

Do you support Trump because he is Trump, or because he is a (R)?

One reason is somewhat expected/acceptable, the other reason is dangerous.

Not good Pinocchio president

:O

Last edited:
The thing that Trump fails to see is there are plenty of veins to mine with regard to 2020 unfairness.

The burying of the Hunter Biden story by all tech platforms and 90% of media, a bogus fixation on Russia for the majority of his presidency, attributing 100’s of thousands of Covid deaths to him because he refused to act in an authoritarian way, etc.

Focus on those, they’re all valid, drop the election fraud nonsense. That is if he plans on running again.

Yes we need to continue to fight the battle in states so that Democrats don’t turn elections into unstructured free for all’s, but election fraud messaging isn’t going to
work for him in 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
The thing that Trump fails to see is there are plenty of veins to mine with regard to 2020 unfairness.

The burying of the Hunter Biden story by all tech platforms and 90% of media, a bogus fixation on Russia for the majority of his presidency, attributing 100’s of thousands of Covid deaths to him because he refused to act in an authoritarian way, etc.

Focus on those, they’re all valid, drop the election fraud nonsense. That is if he plans on running again.

Yes we need to continue to fight the battle in states so that Democrats don’t turn elections into unstructured free for all’s, but election fraud messaging isn’t going to
work for him in 2024.

Maybe the pubes can keep gerrymandering to protect their majority. That is definitely legit dws

work for him in 2024.
If Mitt Romney or Liz Cheney were the 2024 nominee, would you vote for them? Donate to them? When Dick Cheney ran against GW Bush, I supported Cheney over Bush, & still do. Cheney is more 'conservative'.

Why are there so very, many (R)s who refuse to support Trump? I know, but I want to see if you do/will admit it.

Any/all party down tickets will suffer under a Trump nomination. Relax though, it will never happen again.

Btw, Hunter never ran for president, nor will he ever, same for Turtle, too many skeletons in too many closets.

DeSantis or Pence will probably be the 2024 nominee. Won't matter though, the (D) nominee will win, same for 2028. 2032 is your next chance for a (R) president, & possibly your last? It may take a dangerous war/WW III to get another (R) president in office? Trump & supporters left a very nasty taste in our mouths, that refuses to go away, just like him, for now anyway.

Last edited:
Maybe the pubes can keep gerrymandering to protect their majority. That is definitely legit dws
To a degree, be it fed. or state/local, don't both sides do it? (R)s are now taking advantage of that, like (D)s are taking advantage of all the (potential) new voters/people pouring across our southern border. Both sides play for keeps.

work for him in 2024.
Read one of the many Trump biographies written before he became president and you'll understand why he has no interest in "mining other veins," and why his singular focus is "Stop the Steal." Trump has always viewed "loser" as the absolute worst label that can be attached to anyone. He's always been terrified of losing status and public embarrassment. He is incapable of accepting defeat because he refuses to acknowledge that he could ever lose - - at anything. He couldn't possibly have lost the 2020 election; it had to have been stolen from him.

It's narcissistic personality disorder, in the extreme.

To a degree, be it fed. or state/local, don't both sides do it? (R)s are now taking advantage of that, like (D)s are taking advantage of all the (potential) new voters/people pouring across our southern border. Both sides play for keeps.

I doubt people are being let in so they vote d. You pretend like there is a dem at the border opening the door. Apprehensions are at an all time high. Kind of the opposite of saying come right in. Plus, not all immigrants are dems. Cubans tend to be Rs.

Read one of the many Trump biographies written before he became president and you'll understand why he has no interest in "mining other veins," and why his singular focus is "Stop the Steal." Trump has always viewed "loser" as the absolute worst label that can be attached to anyone. He's always been terrified of losing status and public embarrassment. He is incapable of accepting defeat because he refuses to acknowledge that he could ever lose - - at anything. He couldn't possibly have lost the 2020 election; it had to have been stolen from him.

It's narcissistic personality disorder, in the extreme.
'Can't handle failure', is exactly the kind of person we DON'T want/need as POTUS.
His biggest obstacle/problem, has always been himself/common sense.

I doubt people are being let in so they vote d. You pretend like there is a dem at the border opening the door. Apprehensions are at an all time high. Kind of the opposite of saying come right in. Plus, not all immigrants are dems. Cubans tend to be Rs.
So you are saying if the newcomers/immigrants were voting (when they do vote) 80% (R), the (D)s/(D) politicians would have no problem with it? :) Sure is convenient though, isn't it? :) :) :)

Btw, apprehensions are at an all time high, because crossings/illegal crossings are at an all time high. :)

As I stated in previous threads, I believe BOTH sides/parties want the border open. (D)s for the votes/potential votes, & (R)s for the campaign donation money they constantly get from roofing/housing industry, ag. industry, SEIU, big unions, fast food industry, ect., ect..., to keep the border open & cheap labor free flowing.

Cuban immigration coming here, is very small, compared to Mexican & south & central American immigration. Asian immigration has an above avg, (R) voting record as well, but compared to Mexicans & other known (D) usual voting immigration blocks, is relatively small.

:)

Last edited:
So you are saying if the newcomers/immigrants were voting (when they do vote) 80% (R), the (D)s/(D) politicians would have no problem with it?

Illegal immigrants don't vote. Neither side should have an issue with legal immigrants. And i doubt they ask political affiliation on the form that decides citizenship.

45, & in 4 years, he probably lied more than any other US President in 4 or more years.

Google 'Trump lies', or 'Trump lies in office'. Also try 'President Trump lies in office'.

Was there ever a bigger lie for any previous US president than, "I won the 2020 election."? I can't find one, & he's still spreading this whopper. If nominated in 2024, what will his excuse be for losing that election? You get one guess. Yep, "They stole the 2024 election, too!"

Several news publications state Trump lied over 30, 000 times while president. We finally found something he's an expert/accomplished at.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/maryanngeorgantopoulos/president-trump-lie-list

WHERE'S THE PROOF President Pinocchio??? Yikes, 30,000 lies would make even Putin & Xi blush, then ask Trump for tips & coaching.

I have a question for avid Trump supporters. If (R) Party nominee Mitt Romney or Liz Cheney lost the 2024 presidential election, then claimed (just like Trump in 2020), the (D)s cheated, but had zero proof of any significant cheating, would you support them like you do Trump? Why not??? What's the difference???

Do you support Trump because he is Trump, or because he is a (R)?

One reason is somewhat expected/acceptable, the other reason is dangerous.

Biden lied about:
  • His academic record
  • His class standing
  • How his first wife died
  • visiting Mandela
  • driving an 18-wheeler
  • Hunter’s lap top
  • Hunter’s business
  • foreign money
  • visiting the synagogue
  • Charlottesville
  • Afghanistan
  • The Southern border.
  • Spending costing zero dollars
  • What foreign leaders tell him
  • What his own advisors tell him
But he hasn’t lied about crowd size.

What is the big deal about the lies of a former president when the current one lives a lie every day.?

Illegal immigrants don't vote. Neither side should have an issue with legal immigrants. And i doubt they ask political affiliation on the form that decides citizenship.
They aren't SUPPOSED to vote, but some do. The penalty is only a misdemeanor/slap on the wrist. I believe it should be much, much stronger, & we would see much less illegal voting.

Btw, one of the main reasons more elections aren't challenged for illegal voting/vote tampering, is the cost to investigate the votes/possible votes under scrutiny. If money wasn't a problem, you would see many more election outcomes/votes/voters/'legal votes'/'legal voters' challenged/investigated.

I also believe, on average, (D) voters are more likely to 'cheat', than (R) or independent voters.

'Early & often'

Mayor Daley

Biden lied about:
  • His academic record
  • His class standing
  • visiting Mandela
  • driving an 18-wheeler
  • Hunter’s lap top
  • Hunter’s business
  • foreign money
  • visiting the synagogue
  • Charlottesville
  • Afghanistan
  • The Southern border.

What is the big deal about the lies of a former president when the current one lives a lie every day.?
I have found over the decades, when the voters/donors get tired of the party in power, they tend to change parties/votes/elect different politicians. Just as I did in 2020. I vote independent now/forever more.

I trust no politician.

Biden lied about:
  • His academic record
  • His class standing
  • visiting Mandela
  • driving an 18-wheeler
  • Hunter’s lap top
  • Hunter’s business
  • foreign money
  • visiting the synagogue
  • Charlottesville
  • Afghanistan
  • The Southern border.

I agree with you, Hunter SHOULD/SHOULD have been investigated more/more closely. However, the BEST time to investigate a (D), is usually when (R)s are in control of congress & the White House. You waited too late, most likely, same for Hillary/Benghazi & Obama. The best time to investigate that/them, was under Trump & his (R) controlled congress. Btw, what happened there? Zip! Both sides destroy emails, communication devices & evidence, like it was their last day on earth, & always will. The penalties are minute & meaningless.
,,,. & it was intentionally set up that way, by BOTH sides. That's why I'm an independent & trust no politician, ever.

They aren't SUPPOSED to vote, but some do. The penalty is only a misdemeanor/slap on the wrist. I believe it should be much, much stronger, & we would see much less illegal voting.

Btw, one of the main reasons more elections aren't challenged for illegal voting/vote tampering, is the cost to investigate the votes/possible votes under scrutiny. If money wasn't a problem, you would see many more election outcomes/votes/voters/'legal votes'/'legal voters' challenged/investigated.

I also believe, on average, (D) voters are more likely to 'cheat', than (R) or independent voters.

'Early & often'

Mayor Daley

No audit yet has proven that to be the case and cyber ninjas had every incentive to find them

No audit yet has proven that to be the case and cyber ninjas had every incentive to find them
You are saying no 'illegal' has ever been caught illegally voting in America?

Btw, I also believe, strongly in a secured border. I no more want illegals freely entering America, than I do illegal drugs, guns, children/slaves, funny money/phony merchandise or any other contraband. It ruins our economy, creates inflation, bad products & puts legit American businesses out of business.

We also know many illegals/immigrants have previously been 'coached' on what to tell American authorities/Border Patrol & immigration officials, as to why they are coming to America. They were 'coached' to lie to American immigration officials, to gain illegal entry into America, making the illegal act/entry, legal.

'Hardship' & actual abuse cases are one thing/legal reasons to legally enter America, but

''Coached to lie', just to gain entry/illegal entry = Not good/legal/legit

work for him in 2024.
Another great idea would be a national voter/citizen id. (D)s will never vote for it though, just as (R)s will never vote for national gun registration. Both sides have their agendas/donors & voting blocks.

Btw/least we forget, it was Trump's presidential signature that made tens of thousands of previously ILLEGAL aliens here, legal. Can't blame THAT on Biden or the (D)s. Both sides/parties are dirty, rotten scoundrels, & Libertarians are no better.

$$$/campaign donations,

it's what makes the world go round

Last edited:
You are saying no 'illegal' has ever been caught illegally voting in America?

Btw, I also believe, strongly in a secured border. I no more want illegals freely entering America, than I do illegal drugs, guns, children/slaves, funny money/phony merchandise or any other contraband. It ruins our economy, creates inflation, bad products & puts legit American businesses out of business.

I am saying not to the point that it would be a political strategy used to sway an election.

I would wager just as many (if not more) dead trumpers voted than did illegal immigrants.

------------

You are being very modest!
My hunch is that he has lied more than all the presidents combined!

In fact, I have never met a person who could lie so consistently. He is a really talented man!

You are being very modest!
My hunch is that he has lied more than all the presidents combined!

In fact, I have never met a person who could lie so consistently. He is a really talented man!
The sad/unfortunate part is, he got away with many big lies, he shouldn't have. The (D) politicians are no better/no more honest than their (R) political opponents. Both parties suck. We still live in the greatest place on earth though. Where is it any better? :)

= 'a necessary evil'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT