ADVERTISEMENT

Which Vodka to buy for my home bar?

Rags to Roses

All-American
Aug 9, 2002
Atlanta, GA
I'm looking to buy a 750ml bottle of vodka for my 2 bottle home bar (the other bottle is Woodford Reserve bourbon). Hoping to spend no more than $30 on the vodka. What brand do you recommend?

143626_0_1_1.jpg

I used to go through a lot of Stoli back in the days when I was getting Kavanaughed every weekend.

Reactions: Lucy01
Thank you...very helpful. I will be spending less than I originally thought :)
Smirnoff is generally considered the best value vodka. It's very affordable, and regularly gets great reviews in blind tests.

If you want a bottle that impresses people and still delivers a good product, though, I agree with Twenty: Tito's is the way to go.

Smirnoff is generally considered the best value vodka. It's very affordable, and regularly gets great reviews in blind tests.

If you want a bottle that impresses people and still delivers a good product, though, I agree with Twenty: Tito's is the way to go.[/Q
I'm looking to buy a 750ml bottle of vodka for my 2 bottle home bar (the other bottle is Woodford Reserve bourbon). Hoping to spend no more than $30 on the vodka. What brand do you recommend?
What motivates you to buy a vodka?? As other posters have pointed out, it is basically straight alcohol with some sort of flavoring. I used to make vodka martinis with it, but haven't consumed it for a good 30 years. Why not some variety of rum?

fferent varieties

I was always told that you were supposed to buy cheap vodka, and spend money on gin. But I’ll defer to the drunks here.
It's definitely a good idea to spend money to get at least adequate gin.

You can use Seagram's in a pinch, but...I don't recommend it. Sapphire is the lowest I'll go so long as I'm not unemployed.

It's definitely a good idea to spend money to get at least adequate gin.

You can use Seagram's in a pinch, but...I don't recommend it. Sapphire is the lowest I'll go so long as I'm not unemployed.

Sapphire. Is that the Bombay stuff in the blue bottle? I’m pretty sure that’s what we used to buy. I don’t drink much hard liquor anymore, save for the occasional Macallan Fine Oak. I feel as if I should though.

Reactions: iucutter87
Dark Eyes for sure. I remember drinking that stuff out of red plastic cups as an undergrad. But seriously it's probably healthier to drink gasoline.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT