ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the buzz?

their fierce? i'll admit minnesota is a juggernaut. but at least we kept it close.
If you want to play the "we kept it closer than they did" card, the "they beat a team who bitchslapped us" card trumps it every time. And they did it twice.

You might want to rethink your argument.

Guess I wasn’t wrong about Purdue, was I?
So you saved my post - - from two weeks ago - - just to roll it out again when we lost? Why would an old post of an IU fan who was optimistic about his team's chances in its rivalry game be your focus now? Just to prove you were right and I was wrong?

I can't figure out whether or not you're an IU fan, but I know for a fact you're an asshole.

It's not that you're optimistic, it's that you refer to some of us as horses asses and assholes and expect us to have respect for you. Not going to happen and name calling only shows how small minded you are.

So you saved my post - - from two weeks ago - - just to roll it out again when we lost? Why would an old post of an IU fan who was optimistic about his team's chances in its rivalry game be your focus now? Just to prove you were right and I was wrong?

I can't figure out whether or not you're an IU fan, but I know for a fact you're an asshole.

Because you (and others) shouted me down when I gave an opinion (that turned out to be factual) about how we would fare against a team that beat two really good teams, including the likely eventual B1G champs. And you (and others) took multiple shots at me and some others in the course of this thread (and others) for stating such an opinion.

Guess I really do have my finger on the pulse of IU football. And karma is a bitch.

Last edited:
Because you (and others) shouted me down when I gave an opinion (that turned out to be factual) about how we would fare against a team that beat two really good teams, including the likely eventual B1G champs. And you (and others) took muliple shots at me and some others in the course of this thread (and others) for stating such an opinion.

Guess I really do have my finger on the pulse of IU football. And karma is a bitch.
This is Bowlmania's m.o., along with several others. For them, you must either have an exclusively positive take on IU football or they'll stalk you, call you names, and send IM's calling you every name in the book, among other things. What they aren't and never have been is right about much of anything related to IU football, the way Allen was hired, his recruiting relative to the rest of the Big 10, or his acumen as a coach. On those points, they have been consistently and entirely wrong.

We know they aren't IU fans, since they settle for mediocrity. And rather than return their silly name calling, let's simply allow them to bask in their collective and profound football ignorance. Hopefully, each of them will take their ball and go home permanently and return the forum to those who aren't willing to settle for the mediocrity that they're so very accepting of.

This is Bowlmania's m.o., along with several others. For them, you must either have an exclusively positive take on IU football or they'll stalk you, call you names, and send IM's calling you every name in the book, among other things. What they aren't and never have been is right about much of anything related to IU football, the way Allen was hired, his recruiting relative to the rest of the Big 10, or his acumen as a coach. On those points, they have been consistently and entirely wrong.

We know they aren't IU fans, since they settle for mediocrity. And rather than return their silly name calling, let's simply allow them to bask in their collective and profound football ignorance. Hopefully, each of them will take their ball and go home permanently and return the forum to those who aren't willing to settle for the mediocrity that they're so very accepting of.
Nah—this is fun.

And besides, had IND won today, don’t think he wouldn’t have found my old posts to make me eat crow. :)

Reactions: IUgradman

This reminds me, what happened rb89, the biggest sunshine pumper of all?

Nah—this is fun.

And besides, had IND won today, don’t think he wouldn’t have found my old posts to make me eat crow. :)

You've been around these parts since 2003...but aren't an IU fan.

He's been here since 2016 and thinks he gets to make that determination.

You should wear him calling you an ass hole like a badge of honor.

#LEO

Reactions: SRIV94
You've been around these parts since 2003...but aren't an IU fan.

And lurked a good two years or so before that. Took me that long to get used to the house style. :)

(Class of 1988, FTR. Stood at commencement with Smart and Garrett.)

He's been here since 2016 and thinks he gets to make that determination.

You should wear him calling you an ass hole like a badge of honor.

#LEO

You mean it's not his board? Peegs didn't bequeath it to him? I do declare. . . :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT