ADVERTISEMENT

When will Dasan commit?

I wish. He's already tripled down on his commitment though. (1. initial commit, 2. tweet when dad got hired, 3. tweet when little bro committed)

Reactions: vesuvius13
I am of the mind that if he values playing with his brother and Dad and buys in to LEO and our story then he’ll look to flip, with that said, if he decides that osu is where he wants to be, then go with it - it’s now an awkward situation for the kid - we certainly want him, but hope he makes the the best decision for himself wherever that may be....

I am of the mind that if he values playing with his brother and Dad and buys in to LEO and our story then he’ll look to flip, with that said, if he decides that osu is where he wants to be, then go with it - it’s now an awkward situation for the kid - we certainly want him, but hope he makes the the best decision for himself wherever that may be....
Didn't Mallory's boys all go to U Michigan?

He probably sees the Bosa and Chase Young and being in national championship game and all other OSU traditions and trappings and wants some of that for himself and possible future NFL Career. He also may love his dad a lot but not want him as a coach while he's trying to grow into his own self at college. Let it play out. I'd love to have him but if his heart isn't into it, rather get another good LB who is all in!

Our only shot (in my opinion) is that he comes to the conclusion (completely on his own) that INDIANA is the better fit for him...

He seems to me to be an absolutely perfect fit for the Husky position, being nearly the exact prototype of who you'd look for at that spot...

He's actually big enough and fast enough to play about 7 different spots on the D...

Right now he seems completely sold on heading to "the" o$u..., "but", our having a great season, along with a big win against them..., and..., our Coaches doing a great job of explaining how he'd be utilized here "might" just combine to give us an outside shot...

Last edited:
2 down, 1 to go.

If we get Dasan to flip, then could have an almost entire backfield of mcculloughs. Wonder how they would do the name on back since they all have names that start with D

Reactions: vesuvius13
I would have to think having his dad and two brothers at IU will influence Dasan to think bout flipping. If not he will be playing against his whole family. I hope he listns to his father about making IU the B1G champion. If IU could pull in Dasan, Curry, and other top Indiana players they could be B1G Champions.

Here's hoping he considers his mother when he's making his decision...

That drive from Bloomington, Indiana to Columbus, Ohio is pure drudgery..., and downright dangerous in spots..., no matter which route you take... Having your mother do that multiple times a year is tantamount to parental abuse... I wouldn't put a parent of mine through that if I had a legitimate choice that could avoid it...

I'm serious (I hate that drive)... It's second only to taking I-70 from Indianapolis clear out to Denver in terms of pure drudgery, inter-mixed with brief periods of great danger...

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
Wiltfong, Trieu and and Matt Weaver all have made picks for Dasan to Indiana.

They are generally right.

Sounds Great to me...

I wasn't kidding about that drive..., and..., when INDOT, in all their wisdom..., starts working on I 465 S and SR 37/I 69 simultaneously, getting from Bloomington, Indiana over to Columbus, Ohio will be like attempting an adventure to the dark side of the moon... 😣

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
Sounds Great to me...

I wasn't kidding about that drive..., and..., when INDOT, in all their wisdom..., starts working on I 465 S and SR 37/I 69 simultaneously, getting from Bloomington, Indiana over to Columbus, Ohio will be like attempting an adventure to the dark side of the moon... 😣
I don't disagree with you. I live just north 9f Richmond. My family and I did a weekend trip to Bloomington and went to the Wonderlab. It was a pain getting there and back.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
According to TOS he is coming to IU, great news. Having all the family from Bloomington is here.
I know I have said this a few times but you predicted the 2020 season when I thought you were a little too optimistic.

But with how recruiting is trending upwards...we could really be establishing a new baseline for IU football excellence with 9 and 10 win seasons being the minimum expectation.

CTA is relatively young and has his head on straight. This is a great time to be a fan.

LEO
Ez2RXmHWYAMPq9N

Sounds Great to me...

I just made that trip last fall. Only saving grace was that I had a good book to listen to.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Here's hoping he considers his mother when he's making his decision...

That drive from Bloomington, Indiana to Columbus, Ohio is pure drudgery..., and downright dangerous in spots..., no matter which route you take... Having your mother do that multiple times a year is tantamount to parental abuse... I wouldn't put a parent of mine through that if I had a legitimate choice that could avoid it...

I'm serious (I hate that drive)... It's second only to taking I-70 from Indianapolis clear out to Denver in terms of pure drudgery, inter-mixed with brief periods of great danger...
Actually, there would be 2 counts of parental abuse involved:

1. The drive (as you mentioned)
2. Subjecting your own mom to the Neanderthal fan base over there for four years.

Sounds Great to me...

It’s been like that getting there from the Center Grove area for the last 8 years.

Reactions: BayernFan and 76-1
His mom already had to tweet out at those OSU fans attacking him after he decommited. OSU fans are the worst in college football.
Sorry to hear that...just not needed.

To play with your brothers and dad and be close to your mom while being on a nationally competitive team and get a 1st class education. How can people not understand that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT