ADVERTISEMENT

when was the last time a recruit announced his decision

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
and you were truly surprised? seems everyone that I can recall in recent memory the results were known before the announcement. seems like Troy Williams committing to the Hoosiers was a bit surprising at the time.

Did the Zeller announcement get leaked? I honestly thought he was going to UNC, at least until very late in the recruitment, if not until his announcement. Can't remember.

Do I remember right, were those announcements on the same day or at least really close to each other? Once Booker went to UK, the odds of getting JBJ really went up
I think booker committed a few days before. UK would have taken James, but they basically quit talking to him when they got Booker

Did the Zeller announcement get leaked? I honestly thought he was going to UNC, at least until very late in the recruitment, if not until his announcement. Can't remember.
It got leaked kind of like Harrelson. Just about a half hour before announcing. I think Peegs had it

It got leaked kind of like Harrelson. Just about a half hour before announcing. I think Peegs had it
I am thinking Keon Brooks when he committed to UK?? If I remember Rob and TJD were in FW for the announcement not knowing who it was going to be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT