ADVERTISEMENT

When Green is good, he's very good, but

Green wouldn’t see minutes on this Arkansas team if it came down to shooting. They had a a few guys who took good shots and can really shoot. Green is a streaky shooter at best and a lot of his 3’s are forced and out of the flow of the offense. That last 3 he took he had TJD running right to the rim and easily could’ve thrown him an ally-oop. Instead he threw up a brick.

Green wouldn’t see minutes on this Arkansas team if it came down to shooting. They had a a few guys who took good shots and can really shoot. Green is a streaky shooter at best and a lot of his 3’s are forced and out of the flow of the offense. That last 3 he took he had TJD running right to the rim and easily could’ve thrown him an ally-oop. Instead he threw up a brick.
Green needs to get his degree.

I guess I don't consider hot streaks of making ill advised shots as "very good." So far, he has been the reason we have won a game and the reason we have lost a game. We will be lucky if he breaks even for the season.

Reactions: minneman
I guess I don't consider hot streaks of making ill advised shots as "very good." So far, he has been the reason we have won a game and the reason we have lost a game. We will be lucky if he breaks even for the season.
Same story every year with Green.

Green in the final 8:08 last night:

2 turnovers
3 missed 3-pointers
2 missed close 2-pointers, including a layup

He and Franklin took the majority of the shots in the final 8 minutes - all but 3 and one of those was after an offensive rebound. They didn't even seem to be trying to get the ball to TJD. It looked like they always had a bad pass angle to get it inside and didn't move or pass for a better angle. Part of that may have been the defense but Green in particular seemed like he wanted to take over the game and be the hero.

Green in the final 8:08 last night:

2 turnovers
3 missed 3-pointers
2 missed close 2-pointers, including a layup

He and Franklin took the majority of the shots in the final 8 minutes - all but 3 and one of those was after an offensive rebound. They didn't even seem to be trying to get the ball to TJD. It looked like they always had a bad pass angle to get it inside and didn't move or pass for a better angle. Part of that may have been the defense but Green in particular seemed like he wanted to take over the game and be the hero.
Green's hero ball was an epic fail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT