ADVERTISEMENT

When both Wesson’s are gone next year, Holtmann will be in trouble

May 2, 2017
This squad went from almost being #1 to now riding a 4 game losing streak and they can’t score unless it’s one of the Wesson brothers. Andre graduates and Kaleb is going pro. What’s he gonna do without being able to rely on leftover Matta recruits?

This squad went from almost being #1 to now riding a 4 game losing streak and they can’t score unless it’s one of the Wesson brothers. Andre graduates and Kaleb is going pro. What’s he gonna do without being able to rely on leftover Matta recruits?
Who will the Archie haterzzz claim we should have hired if Holtmann falters?

Reactions: Grateful Redbeard

The oldest Wesson isn’t much of a scorer. He made some shots today, but its not the norm. Unfortunately, they will still be pretty good. The freshmen class they have is really good. I think Carlton might be the best point guard, in the BT, next year. The Washington kid is also pretty good, but only played 8 minutes today. I didn’t realize he got hurt?

The Washington kid is also pretty good, but only played 8 minutes today. I didn’t realize he got hurt?
I don't think he got hurt. Holtmann said it was CD-DNP in his press conference. He must have really pissed Holtmann off defensively. Holtmann chose to suffer through *Carton's 7 TOs rather than put Washington back in.

I don't think he got hurt. Holtmann said it was CD-DNP in his press conference. He must have really pissed Holtmann off defensively. Holtmann chose to suffer through *Carton's 7 TOs rather than put Washington back in.

Thanks. lol...he must have done something special. They looked lost in the second half. Carton had 2 or 3 turnovers where he lost the ball trying to dribble.

Last edited:
Your diminishing the win or so I was told unless you say Ohio State is a top 5 team now. So food for though unless you want to get trashed by a few posters.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I don’t know what they will do but I also am not sure why anyone should care? It’s OSU!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT