ADVERTISEMENT

What's your condition after another Hoosiers hoops loss today?

I keep watching that crap and I don't know why.

There was a point where I quit watching Davis. I was at that point when they fired Crean. I'm almost there with this guy.

Drinking heavily at noon on a Saturday isn't my thing anymore. I may have to investigate the edibles in Michigan for next season.

I keep watching that crap and I don't know why.

There was a point where I quit watching Davis. I was at that point when they fired Crean. I'm almost there with this guy.

Drinking heavily at noon on a Saturday isn't my thing anymore. I may have to investigate the edibles in Michigan for next season.

I hear ya hook.... I really thought he was the right pick at the time... I'm worried at my advanced age I won't ever see another Big Ten title... let alone another banner....

If the start times are in the mid-afternoons, I dont bother getting up to watch. Its just not worth it.
I think the last game would have been like a 3am start for me.
So I am all good!

Last edited:
Reactions: sdhoosier
Frankly, knowing that Michigan's record coming into the game was 12-1, I wasn't optimistic, so although I wish we could have pulled off the upset I didn't really react emotionally to the downside when we didn't win.

I saw the writing on the wall and took a nap at halftime. Woke refreshed and vindicated in my decision making...😉

Unrelated to the final score but why were the refs going after Galloway...???? From the replays I saw (and perhaps I missed something) it appeared he was doing exactly what every other guy in the Big Ten does down low...

I knew any chance of an upset was gone when were getting those types of calls and we had reverted to our "chuck it up there and hope it gets close" shooting technique (both from the floor and the foul line)...

I used to think that Archie wasn't teaching them the "little things" needed to win games but these days it has appeared to have devolved to whether he's even working with them on the basics... 😖

I saw the writing on the wall and took a nap at halftime. Woke refreshed and vindicated in my decision making...😉

Unrelated to the final score but why were the refs going after Galloway...???? From the replays I saw (and perhaps I missed something) it appeared he was doing exactly what every other guy in the Big Ten does down low...

I knew any chance of an upset was gone when were getting those types of calls and we had reverted to our "chuck it up there and hope it gets close" shooting technique (both from the floor and the foul line)...

I used to think that Archie wasn't teaching them the "little things" needed to win games but these days it has appeared to have devolved to whether he's even working with them on the basics... 😖
I stopped watching before the Illinois game.
Just all out of f#@ks to give about IU hoops.
It's sad what a once-proud program has become. I think it is gone forever.

I stopped watching before the Illinois game.
Just all out of f#@ks to give about IU hoops.
It's sad what a once-proud program has become. I think it is gone forever.

Understandable...
For those of us fortunate to have been able to watch a lot of great to good INDIANA Basketball this stuff is tough to stomach... 🙈

I hope you're wrong about "forever"...😞

I need some reefer...

I'm baptist and we eat pie when we are depressed. IU needs to get another coach or I will have to buy bigger pants. On a serious note how many of us question whether the administration would hire a great exciting coach who knows his stuff? To me this is the problem. They don't want to be great and, this is my opinion, because Coach Knight had too much power and they don't want to go back down that road. Bring on the Pecan Pie!

Honestly, I gave up watching any of it a long time ago. I used to literally plan my Winter activities around IU basketball. Not an exaggeration to use the word literally there. You can ask my ex, lol.

I've reached a new and unforeseen level of apathy.

I’ve watched a parts of about half of the games this year but never an entire game. When your style of play is boring as hell AND the results are mediocre, there’s just no reason to put myself through that crap. I don’t see IU ever having the commitment to return to national prominence unfortunately but I’ve kind of moved on.

Frankly, knowing that Michigan's record coming into the game was 12-1, I wasn't optimistic, so although I wish we could have pulled off the upset I didn't really react emotionally to the downside when we didn't win.
As I watched the game I thought to myself, "Did they make some sort of Deal?" It looked like they were just going through the motions. The game was never in doubt and we didn't get blown out. It was just another day at the office. Maybe Michigan was just using it to do a little tuning of their "machine". We, on the other hand, seemed content not to take a beating, just a loss.

I hear ya hook.... I really thought he was the right pick at the time... I'm worried at my advanced age I won't ever see another Big Ten title... let alone another banner....
Stop being so selfish and thinking only of yourself. What about us if you die? Who's posting Friday Funnies? Who's posting bewbs and Throwbacks? You think one of us slackers will pick up that mantle? That's worth worrying about!

Stop being so selfish and thinking only of yourself. What about us if you die? Who's posting Friday Funnies? Who's posting bewbs and Throwbacks? You think one of us slackers will pick up that mantle? That's worth worrying about!

You guys will carry on just fine when my time is done...I'll bequeath my research library as well....here I am hard at work already on this weeks upcoming Friday Funnies :

500004127-03-01.jpg

You guys will carry on just fine when my time is done...I'll bequeath my research library as well....here I am hard at work already on this weeks upcoming Friday Funnies :

500004127-03-01.jpg
I thought that was our analytics guru for our MBP. Of course, some might consider that a joke too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT