ADVERTISEMENT

What's your bible verse for 2016.....

Zizkov

Nov 25, 2002
Prague
http://en.nametests.com/test/result...2016-your-bible-verse-for-2016-is/8423712510/

df1bbb9f3337bb8a49460f8b625ebe2d.jpg

This could be useful if I'm thrown in prison.

Philippians 1:21 for to me to live is Christ and to die is gain

I don't need to look at your survey

Exodus 30:22-29:

The Lord said to Moses, “Take the finest spices: of liquid myrrh 500 shekels, and of sweet-smelling cinnamon half as much, that is, 250, and 250 of aromatic cane, and 500 of cassia, according to the shekel of the sanctuary, and a hin of olive oil. And you shall make of these a sacred anointing oil blended as by the perfumer; it shall be a holy anointing oil. With it you shall anoint the tent of meeting and the ark of the testimony,

hqdefault.jpg

Ha Ha! They got their quote wrong.
That's not Ezekiel 9:5
It's Ezekiel 9:6

Zeke was hallucinating, watching the Lord's executioners poor out the wrath of God on the Abominators in Jerusalem, who had filled the land with blood and the city of Jerusalem with injustice and the Temple with abominations. The folks who sighed and groaned over the abominations got theyselves a forehead mark and were saved from the Wrath ala the Passover back when the Pharoah thought he was hot shite.

Moral of the Story - "don't be no Abominator."
When the smiting begins, y'all wanna be on the right side.

My Bible verse for 2016 was "Jesus wept after reading the OTF."
(I think it was a paraphrase.)

hqdefault.jpg

Ha Ha! They got their quote wrong.
That's not Ezekiel 9:5
It's Ezekiel 9:6

Zeke was hallucinating, watching the Lord's executioners poor out the wrath of God on the Abominators in Jerusalem, who had filled the land with blood and the city of Jerusalem with injustice and the Temple with abominations. The folks who sighed and groaned over the abominations got theyselves a forehead mark and were saved from the Wrath ala the Passover back when the Pharoah thought he was hot shite.

Moral of the Story - "don't be no Abominator."
When the smiting begins, y'all wanna be on the right side.

My Bible verse for 2016 was "Jesus wept after reading the OTF."
(I think it was a paraphrase.)

"The Abominators". Weren't they like wwf tag team champions in the 80's?

Last edited:
If any of you put a stumbling-block before one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better for you if a great millstone were fastened around your neck and you were drowned in the depth of the sea. - Matthew 18.6

I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them. ("Ezekiel 25:17")

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

-Ezekiel 23:19-20

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, ... therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

Ezekiel 16:36-37

I don't need your survey.

Psalm 16:11
"You reveal the path of life to me; in Your presence is abundant joy; in Your right hand are eternal pleasures."
Last part makes perfect sense to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT