ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on with Nancy?

He’s never been the brightest bulb - and that was by football coach standards.
I work at the University of Cincinnati and he was thought to have retired on the job and no one was upset to see him go. Everyone assumed he'd take his UC money and retire to a broadcast booth.

This guy will fit right in with the GOP...

Tommy Tuberville's answer when asked about the Voting Rights Act...

You know, the thing about the Voting Rights Act it’s, you know ― there’s a lot of different things you can look at it as, you know, who’s it going to help? What direction do we need to go with it? I think it’s important that everything we do we keep secure. We keep an eye on it. It’s run by our government. And it’s run to the, to the point that we, it’s got structure to it. It’s like education. I mean, it’s got to have structure. Now for some reason, we look at things to change, to think we’re gonna make it better, but we better do a lot of work on it before we make a change.”

Good thing he's not running for Senate or anythi...oops. :oops:

Lol. Now, you know moronic non-answers are not limited to the GOP. Plenty of stupid stuff from both sides to fill a stadium.

Sounds like you’re leaving? Awesome

No such luck Cletus. I remain an educated, informed, objective, independent and moderate thorn in the side of all hyper-partisans.

Your worst nightmare.

Sucks to be you.

No such luck Cletus. I remain an educated, informed, objective, independent and moderate thorn in the side of all hyper-partisans.

Your worst nightmare.

Sucks to be you.

Would it be possible for you to offer your thoughts without constantly having to plant your flag as "the board's objective moderate"?

We get it, you enjoy seeing yourself in that light.

Would it be possible for you to offer your thoughts without constantly having to plant your flag as "the board's objective moderate"?

We get it, you enjoy seeing yourself in that light.

Glad to, but it was the appropriate response to the mindless poo the monkey flung at me. Your issue is not with me, talk to the troll stalking me.

Last edited:
This guy will fit right in with the GOP...

Tommy Tuberville's answer when asked about the Voting Rights Act...

You know, the thing about the Voting Rights Act it’s, you know ― there’s a lot of different things you can look at it as, you know, who’s it going to help? What direction do we need to go with it? I think it’s important that everything we do we keep secure. We keep an eye on it. It’s run by our government. And it’s run to the, to the point that we, it’s got structure to it. It’s like education. I mean, it’s got to have structure. Now for some reason, we look at things to change, to think we’re gonna make it better, but we better do a lot of work on it before we make a change.”

Good thing he's not running for Senate or anythi...oops. :oops:

😂 😂 😂 😨

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT