ADVERTISEMENT

What TV serias is binge-worthy?

First season was ok, but in general id say meh.
If I had to choose between 1 hour of the Newsroom and 1 hour of watching Ducati dance around a candle-lit 1973 photo of RMK whilst listening to 'Goodbye Horses' as he hides his minimalist manhood, I would choose ALF.

Just sit on your comfy couch and binge watch

Three Games to Glory I
Three Games to Glory II
Three Games to Glory III
Three Games to Glory IV
Three Games to Glory V

very entertaining!

One show that hasn't been mentioned that I liked was The Killing. First 2 seasons are 13 episodes each. Last 2 seasons are 6 episodes each.

Not saying it's GoT, The Wire, Breaking Bad level but pretty good if just looking to pass some time on a week night.

One show that hasn't been mentioned that I liked was The Killing. First 2 seasons are 13 episodes each. Last 2 seasons are 6 episodes each.

Not saying it's GoT, The Wire, Breaking Bad level but pretty good if just looking to pass some time on a week night.
Season 1 was really good, but they could have tied up the story line at the end of the season. That kinda pissed me off.

My next show will probably be Fargo.

I've heard The Man in the High Castle is good.

I haven't started Walking Dead which most people love.

Westworld was great. Stranger Things was very good.

I just binged all of Game of Thrones and thought it was Awesome.

Watched 13 reasons Why with my wife and thought it was well made.

My favorite binge was probably Sopranos

Anybody remember or watch John from Cincinnati back in 2007? I really enjoyed it.. the music was excellent on it... it didn't catch an audience and only lasted one season but I thought it was pretty good... Rebecca De Mornay (sp?) was in it..

Pretty much consensus that's it's top 3 of all time in drama. You must have bad taste.

I just think it's the cool thing to say.......I watched The Wire and it's the best of all time! I understand a lot of people loved it. just not I

ADVERTISEMENT