ADVERTISEMENT

What it’s like to live in CA

mohoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Florida
I was going to give everyone an update on what it’s like living out West, but ran across this guy’s vid and thought he summed up a huge part of it. Don’t get me wrong, I love the rugged outdoors and it doesn’t get any better than out here - also the central CA remote beaches are stunning, and I don’t need to mention the weather, but you have to come back to reality at some point and JP does a good job of summing up the social ills and result of a LEFT run Social Experiment...

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
California's upside down state income tax structure to a large extent is a function of voters passing Proposition 13 in 1978. Prop 13 put a cap on property tax at 1% of value at time of purchase with a very very slight increase over the years.

The homelessness is a real problem anywhere that the weather is nice. I don't know how much of the problem when can assigned to drug and alcohol abuse, as well as mental illness, but the problem is only going to get worse.

I was going to give everyone an update on what it’s like living out West, but ran across this guy’s vid and thought he summed up a huge part of it. Don’t get me wrong, I love the rugged outdoors and it doesn’t get any better than out here - also the central CA remote beaches are stunning, and I don’t need to mention the weather, but you have to come back to reality at some point and JP does a good job of summing up the social ills and result of a LEFT run Social Experiment...

Lol.

Last edited:
canada-america-s-hat-coffee-mug-white.jpg

Reactions: HillzHoozier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT