ADVERTISEMENT

What is everyone drinking for the debate?

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
Those drinking Kool Aid don't answer.

I will start with Four Roses Rocks.

Go Pete!!

Pete scores talking about modern and future issues rather than rehashing Iraq and viet nam. Liz a non factor thus far

Old Fashioneds.

Had other stuff, just tuned in like 10 minutes ago. Did Pete not show up or something? They aren't calling on him...

Edit: oh, there he is.

So, I just picked up bits and pieces between my own family drama happening during the debate, and the spotty internet connection watching it on cnn.com. Based on that, I can't offer any opinion on who I think won. Seems like Biden had a strong closing statement? What do y'all think?

Vander Mill Cider. Been on a cider kick lately. Vander mill is a good one from Grand Rapids.

Biden and Pete had the best closings. Overall Joe was his same meandering self. Which is sad. Pete did fine overall but probably should have been more aggressive tonight. Amy had the same problem as Pete. Not aggressive enough. Bernie was just ok. Tom Steyer did amazing for Tom Steyer. Clear winner tonight was Warren. She was on it. Looked good.

So, I just picked up bits and pieces between my own family drama happening during the debate, and the spotty internet connection watching it on cnn.com. Based on that, I can't offer any opinion on who I think won. Seems like Biden had a strong closing statement? What do y'all think?
I power crashed right before it started. From what I'm seeing this morning, it sounds like no one hit a home run, no one struck out, and no needles were moved. Only big line that's getting any play is Warren saying the only people who have won every election were the women (her and Klobachar). I guess I didn't really miss much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT