ADVERTISEMENT

What I think about IU basketball: Won't Get Fooled Again (link)

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006

Nights In White Satin, Long time gone. I Can't Get No Satisfaction. What's Going On. Cell Phone Blues, Born to Run. Yesterday.
You've Lost That Lovin Feeling. Basketball Jones.

Imagine. A Change is Gonna Come. Miller Time (by the Jambrones), Johnny B. Good. Take me out to the Ball Game. Jump Around. Shout. Stairway to Heaven. Every Breath You Take. All She Wants to do Is Dance, Respect. One Shining Moment. We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions. Indiana, Our Indiana. Dancing in the Street.

Last edited:
In the air tonight. I believe I can Fly. A little less Conversation. Hurt. Everybody hurts. Something in the way. Ballad of Juwan and Romeo. N-I-T (you're dynamite). Wanna be a baller? Shot caller? . Starting Over.

Don't know much about Chemistry (sam cooke). Fire. DESIRE (U2). Here comes the Sun. A change gon' come. Rock the Kasbah. We will Rock You. Dancin' Machine!

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine

Nights In White Satin, Long time gone. I Can't Get No Satisfaction. What's Going On. Cell Phone Blues, Born to Run. Yesterday.
You've Lost That Lovin Feeling. Basketball Jones.

Imagine. A Change is Gonna Come. Miller Time (by the Jambrones), Johnny B. Good. Take me out to the Ball Game. Jump Around. Shout. Stairway to Heaven. Every Breath You Take. All She Wants to do Is Dance, Respect. One Shining Moment. We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions. Indiana, Our Indiana. Dancing in the Street.

Wtf?

Reactions: Jssanto
ADVERTISEMENT