ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Galloway?

Hoosier in SC

Redshirt
Mar 21, 2003
After starting again, he only played 12 minutes. I like the way he has been developing, the reason he has started lately. He didn't look injured from the way he was jumping up & cheering the team on the rest of the game.

After starting again, he only played 12 minutes. I like the way he has been developing, the reason he has started lately. He didn't look injured from the way he was jumping up & cheering the team on the rest of the game.
Leal was playing well both offensively and defensively, so Archie rode the hot hand.

• Wow
Reactions: B_Town_Buford

He isn't an offensive threat. Leal and Hunter were. The court opened for TJD because Wisconsin had to guard the 3 point line.

Galloway is a role player. He plays hard...but isn’t an offensive threat.

Good defender .. not a big ten player ..

Wut?

We're talking about basketball and Trey Galloway, I have no clue what sport or person you're talking about Obviously someone not currently in the B10. Are you on the wrong board?

Galloway is a role player. He plays hard...but isn’t an offensive threat.
He isn't a shooting threat, but he can break down a defense off the dribble and the pass. I thought you had played basketball and knew WTF you were talking about, am i wrong? Or are you just using hyperbole poorly?

He isn't a shooting threat, but he can break down a defense off the dribble and the pass. I thought you had played basketball and knew WTF you were talking about, am i wrong? Or are you just using hyperbole poorly?
He is a solid role player but not a scorer.

Roberts first year 4.2 ppg 4.4rbg 0.9 apg
Galloway first year 4.4ppg 2.2 rbg 1.8apg

McRoberts .353 3p%
Galloway .222 3p%

He's a shooting guard, so that is a problem. I don't know how his shooting mechanics aren't better since he has had his dad to teach him that since birth: with that advantage, he should be a really good shooter.

He's a shooting guard, so that is a problem. I don't know how his shooting mechanics aren't better since he has had his dad to teach him that since birth: with that advantage, he should be a really good shooter.
If we call him a point guard should he point more?

I think having a wrist injury for two years may have jacked his shot up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT