ADVERTISEMENT

What games are everyone here going to?

We've got 10 people coming up to various games this year. 2 of which are season tix holders for the first time. typically we have trouble getting people to join us...amazing what winning will do. :)

For all of us that have enjoyed the simple in and out of IU FB over the years, this is going to be an adjustment having big crowds at every game. With the loss of parking where the Baseball, Softball, and Wrestling facilities are it will be a challenge getting in and out especially for noon starts.

Reserved spots help but still the roads in and out of the complex square will be a challenge. I don't know what people without assigned spots will do if they don't get in early. I hear that remote parking has already been happening and that will only get worse??

I would expect IU to have a campaign encouraging people to put more people who tailgate/sit together to ride down together.
I have season tickets and decided not to get a parking pass.
There are 2 noon starts right now and I anticipate at least one more.
The noon starts sucks if you want to tailgate.
I will just park along a side street and walk 15 minutes to the stadium.
And it makes getting out after the game so much easier.
I will still check out the grass lots,maybe I can mooch a burger and a couple beers😂

I have season tickets and decided not to get a parking pass.
There are 2 noon starts right now and I anticipate at least one more.
The noon starts sucks if you want to tailgate.
I will just park along a side street and walk 15 minutes to the stadium.
And it makes getting out after the game so much easier.
I will still check out the grass lots,maybe I can mooch a burger and a couple beers😂
Side street parking is getting tougher i understand. People do that and walk to our spots and say they used to park on N Jordan Extension but caanot now.

Reactions: CC Mac
Side street parking is getting tougher i understand. People do that and walk to our spots and say they used to park on N Jordan Extension but caanot now.
Yes it’s tough but I usually have no problems finding a spot.
I would like to add I’m not a cheap person.
If there were more late starts I would’ve bought a pass.

Making an autumn trip Stateside for the first time in 30 years. Buddy yesterday picked up four tix (public - upper level) for game at WKU at $25 a pop through IU Athletics Ticket office. Really looking forward to it!
Nice. $25 is the right price for those seats. The stadium is small and there really is not a bad seat in the place. In the history of WKU football... the only people who haver ever paid over face value are visiting fans. Enjoy your time in BG. As the game gets closer I will try and remember to post some helpful links on tailgating and various maps. Tailgating is spread out in smaller grass lots. Space is at premium when your campus is on a hill. They tend to push the visitors to a blacktop lot on near a maintenance service building. That lot sucks, - no grass. BG is a nice town.... but everyone tells you that about their favorite college town. Don't mistake this place for a MAC type.feel. You will be in the south and the coeds like to dress up... so that is just another reason to visit.

We've got 10 people coming up to various games this year. 2 of which are season tix holders for the first time. typically we have trouble getting people to join us...amazing what winning will do. :)
Add two more for rutger!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT