ADVERTISEMENT

What games are everyone here going to?

Going to the Michigan State game on 10-16. Thinking about driving over to Bowling Green to catch us play Western Kentucky as well. Don't know if I could get three tickets to that game, though??

2 season tickets and at W.KY so far.
Depending on how the season plays out,may try to go to another game.
Maybe PU,but I’ll wear an old sweatshirt.It’s a pain getting the stench out after a day in the cow pasture.

Going to the Michigan State game on 10-16. Thinking about driving over to Bowling Green to catch us play Western Kentucky as well. Don't know if I could get three tickets to that game, though??
Not many left and going for over $110 each

Going to the MSU home coming. It's our big tailgate party. Also hoping to go on the road to Mich game. Our nephew is a team manager for Michigan and it is his senior year. Covid wiped out last years plans for Btown. Will be sitting in IU section cheering for the cream & crimson. Also would like to make it to the Cincy game. At the end of the day I'm game to go any Saturday. #LEO

Cincinnati will start my game going festivities...I'll see all of the games October forward...I'm an "inverse snowbird" and October marks my return to Btown.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
As you can see I dont post very often...but on the site at least 3 times a day...I graduated from IU 1960...live in the Villages Fl and I have bought season tickets for all the home games and my wife and I will be flying back and forth throughout the football season to see us win BT and go to Rose Bowl...I said in 1967 we cant afford to go this year but the next time we go we will join them...This is the year...Im 83 and we are gong to the Rose Bowl Magic Ron

As you can see I dont post very often...but on the site at least 3 times a day...I graduated from IU 1960...live in the Villages Fl and I have bought season tickets for all the home games and my wife and I will be flying back and forth throughout the football season to see us win BT and go to Rose Bowl...I said in 1967 we cant afford to go this year but the next time we go we will join them...This is the year...Im 83 and we are gong to the Rose Bowl Magic Ron
That’s awesome! Post more often!

I think I have talked my wife into a romantic anniversary weekend in Bloomington for the Idaho game.

Not locked in yet, but I always go to IU v Michigan games with a friend of mine who has Michigan season tickets. I am likely going to Ann Arbor again for that game.

Reactions: ESalum86 and RBB89
Love your loyalty! I hope to be with you in Pasadena some day, but not this January. This year it's Arlington TX (Cotton Bowl) or Miami (Orange Bowl) on New Year's Eve, and then Indy on January 10!

I'll be at every home game like I have been for over 25 years, partying at a garage we have just across from the stadium. I will also be at the Rose Bowl to watch IU play whoever the PAC 12 provides for fodder. The last few bowl games I have been to have been complete heartbreakers, not this year. I usually make one away game each year too. Thinking WKU this time.

I'll be at every home game like I have been for over 25 years, partying at a garage we have just across from the stadium. I will also be at the Rose Bowl to watch IU play whoever the PAC 12 provides for fodder. The last few bowl games I have been to have been complete heartbreakers, not this year. I usually make one away game each year too. Thinking Cincinnati this time. Went their years ago with the ex-wife. Great stadium built into the campus buildings.
Cincy is at home. I went there two years ago to see a former student who was their starting WR.

I'll be at every home game like I have been for over 25 years, partying at a garage we have just across from the stadium. I will also be at the Rose Bowl to watch IU play whoever the PAC 12 provides for fodder. The last few bowl games I have been to have been complete heartbreakers, not this year. I usually make one away game each year too. Thinking Cincinnati this time. Went their years ago with the ex-wife. Great stadium built into the campus buildings.
Cincinnati is home this year,away next year.

2 season tickets and at W.KY so far.
Depending on how the season plays out,may try to go to another game.
Maybe PU,but I’ll wear an old sweatshirt.It’s a pain getting the stench out after a day in the cow pasture.

*Pro Tip: If you do go up there (p u), avoid running on their field to help celebrate Keeping the Bucket..., in the shape that stapled turf sandbox is in by November its a great way to break an ankle...

*Pro Tip: If you do go up there (p u), avoid running on their field to help celebrate Keeping the Bucket..., in the shape that stapled turf sandbox is in by November its a great way to break an ankle...
Good tip,I fractured my knee Easter by slipping on water on the kitchen floor.
My wife heard it pop from across the room.I’m too old to go through that again.

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1
Good tip,I fractured my knee Easter by slipping on water on the kitchen floor.
My wife heard it pop from across the room.I’m too old to go through that again.
Yee ouch!!!!

I've been involved in high risk activities across the globe but have found that statistically the most dangerous place on the planet for me (based on my personal accident stats) is in and near my own home... 😉

Yee ouch!!!!

I've been involved in high risk activities across the globe but have found that statistically the most dangerous place on the planet for me (based on my personal accident stats) is in and near my own home... 😉
Agree 💯 percent.Wife and I went to Evansville a couple years ago to visit friends.
It’s a 3 hour drive for us.Drove all the way there.drove around Evansville all weekend.
On our way back home,a car pulled out in front of us and did 5,000 dollars in damage.
We were a block and a half from our house🤦‍♂️🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1
Going to Cinci with the wife and 2 daughters. Would love to go to more but the home schedule just doesn’t set up well for us this year.

For all of us that have enjoyed the simple in and out of IU FB over the years, this is going to be an adjustment having big crowds at every game. With the loss of parking where the Baseball, Softball, and Wrestling facilities are it will be a challenge getting in and out especially for noon starts.

Reserved spots help but still the roads in and out of the complex square will be a challenge. I don't know what people without assigned spots will do if they don't get in early. I hear that remote parking has already been happening and that will only get worse??

I would expect IU to have a campaign encouraging people to put more people who tailgate/sit together to ride down together.

I'll pass...However, would like to go to the Minny game, too.
You will have no problem getting tickets. This is SEC land. Big 10 will draw, but not like you may think. With IU having a good team - might help some - but not much. WKU will open up tickets to public once they finalize their season tickets. I called yesterday. They are not done yet. Unless IU is bring 15K to the game - all will be fine. Don't pay $110 to some criminal taking you to the cleaners. The WKU ticket office is linked up to Ticketmaster and you will be able to purchase directly. Keep checking back. WKU is famous for releasing tickets just a day or two before the season's first home game. I have season tickets to WKU - my hard tickets arrive in mail just a few days prior to first game. Last year - etickets only. Did not get until last minute. So, check back starting a week or two before the first WKU home game. Or just call WKU ticket office at 1-800-5 BIGRED.
20 year season ticket holder.
Enjoy your time in Bowling Green.

You will have no problem getting tickets. This is SEC land. Big 10 will draw, but not like you may think. With IU having a good team - might help some - but not much. WKU will open up tickets to public once they finalize their season tickets. I called yesterday. They are not done yet. Unless IU is bring 15K to the game - all will be fine. Don't pay $110 to some criminal taking you to the cleaners. The WKU ticket office is linked up to Ticketmaster and you will be able to purchase directly. Keep checking back. WKU is famous for releasing tickets just a day or two before the season's first home game. I have season tickets to WKU - my hard tickets arrive in mail just a few days prior to first game. Last year - etickets only. Did not get until last minute. So, check back starting a week or two before the first WKU home game. Or just call WKU ticket office at 1-800-5 BIGRED.
BG is an easy drive from Indy. Unfortunately we have a wedding and cannot go.

Reactions: Excellent Post
Making an autumn trip Stateside for the first time in 30 years. Buddy yesterday picked up four tix (public - upper level) for game at WKU at $25 a pop through IU Athletics Ticket office. Really looking forward to it!

Making an autumn trip Stateside for the first time in 30 years. Buddy yesterday picked up four tix (public - upper level) for game at WKU at $25 a pop through IU Athletics Ticket office. Really looking forward to it!
That’s awesome!

Reactions: Tokyo Steve
ADVERTISEMENT