ADVERTISEMENT

What do we call this new Watergate? Russiagate?

PhyloeBedoe

Junior
Apr 30, 2007
NYC
Things are heating up. Or more like unraveling. Looks like trump and his minions won't be around much longer. It'll be interesting to see who survives. I say he'll be out of the presidency by September 1. What's your date? We should start a pool here.

We are experiencing something unprecedented in our history, no doubt.

I know we have a couple trumptards around here. What say you knuckleheads?

Things are heating up. Or more like unraveling. Looks like trump and his minions won't be around much longer. It'll be interesting to see who survives. I say he'll be out of the presidency by September 1. What's your date? We should start a pool here.

Well, I believe the standard naming convention is to take the central, single nexus or cause of the scandal, and append the "gate" suffix. So I'd say this should probably be called "Dipshitgate."

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe

It should be called Typical Trump. The prime directive for Trump is to get revenge or some other retribution. It's like a wannabe stud who goes up for a layup and gets blocked, but instead of getting back on defense for his team, goes headhunting for the guy who blocked him, either to block him back or steal the ball or somehow else show him up (instead of playing team defense to win the game).

We are not going to get tax reform or a health care replacement, simply because Trump can't ignore the little, perceived slights and keep focus on the more important goals (tax reform and health care). He doesn't know what he wants except to get even with anyone who criticizes him.

EDIT/AFTERTHOUGHT: Dipshit works, too.

Well, I believe the standard naming convention is to take the central, single nexus or cause of the scandal, and append the "gate" suffix. So I'd say this should probably be called "Dipshitgate."

"Welostgate" ? Is that the single nexus or cause with an appended "gate" ? Asking for a friend.

Clever, but you don't usually name Gates after the accusers. I offered what I did because I thought ArrogantShitForBrainsGate was too long.

So Trump is gonna be out of office by September? This September? How high do you guys get each night? Like him or not, he's not going anywhere. And thanks to the MSM's continued fascination with Russiagate and their general inability to tell the truth, we'll all get to enjoy him for two terms. This shit belongs on the WC anyway. Where have all the chick pics gone?

So Trump is gonna be out of office by September? This September? How high do you guys get each night? Like him or not, he's not going anywhere. And thanks to the MSM's continued fascination with Russiagate and their general inability to tell the truth, we'll all get to enjoy him for two terms. This shit belongs on the WC anyway. Where have all the chick pics gone?
WTF is your dumb ass talking about?

Reactions: outside shooter
"Welostgate" ? Is that the single nexus or cause with an appended "gate" ? Asking for a friend.

I like that you think this is still about losing the election. (To be fair, the election result ruined my week.)

'trump' will be the new suffix to anything scandalous. It will supplant "gate".

This will be bigger and more damaging than watergate was. If you don't believe me, that's fine. We'll talk again in 6 months and we'll see if you even still call yourself a republican then.

I hear you bud. You've been slurping from the poisoned well known as Fox News. Just mentioning derisively "the fascination with the MSM" tells me where your head is at.

So, yes, I think trump could be out of the presidency by September, of this year. Shocking, I know.

I think he's going to resign. As Mueller starts to lock him and his family in with each new revelation, the water will get too hot and he will run for the hills.

It's cool. You don't need to agree with me.

Btw, this place is otherwise completely dead. The only posts now are from Mcnutt about golf.

I like that you think this is still about losing the election. (To be fair, the election result ruined my week.)

This will be bigger and more damaging than watergate was. If you don't believe me, that's fine. We'll talk again in 6 months and we'll see if you even still call yourself a republican then.

First point, I never called myself a republican. (but I did Vote for Trump NOT Johnson, I have a spine).

Second, do you know how many times we all, including you, from both sides have used the "This will be bigger and more damaging than ___________ was. If you don't believe me, that's fine. We'll talk again in 6 months and we'll see if you even still call yourself a _________! "

3rd, I do love me some Bass though. It really is all about that Bass.

Oh, the "MSM" caused multiple federal investigations? Do you expect them not to cover that?

First point, I never called myself a republican. (but I did Vote for Trump NOT Johnson, I have a spine).

Second, do you know how many times we all, including you, from both sides have used the "This will be bigger and more damaging than ___________ was. If you don't believe me, that's fine. We'll talk again in 6 months and we'll see if you even still call yourself a _________! "

3rd, I do love me some Bass though. It really is all about that Bass.

Hey, glad you dig the bass! Nice catch.

And you don't call yourself a republican. That's fine. I don't expect you to change that anytime soon.

I believe you are correct. This statement I have made has been uttered many a million times. And knowing that, I'm still sticking with my prediction of a resignation within the month of September.

lol, Johnson 20x better than Trump at this point

#winning
2015-05-18-10_20_12.gif

If I had my way it would be "covfefe" or "covfefegate".

That word symbolizes the ignorance, absurdity, and quasi-reality he and his cult like followers have.

And, they are not a social political entity. Their self-inflicted inability to recognize fact from self-created fantasy makes them far more similar to a nutjob religious cult.

'Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.'

Did you just ask Trumptards what they think?

lol ...

Ugh, why?

I know. You're right.

The truth is, I don't really care to know what or why a trumptard thinks the way they do. I'm learning anything from them.

(To be sure, I'm not picking on all conservatives. Just the trumptards.)

I mean, it is entertaining on some level to read the nonsense. To read the pretzel logic required to continue to support this utter buffoon is fascinating.

What I'm really doing is giving them a heads up on how this is going down. Since they're still only listening to fox and infowars etc, they're unaware that this Russian situation is going break the Republican Party. Hopefully it doesn't break the US also.

Nothingburger works for me. I assume you are talking about Don Jr's meeting that he thought was about Hillary, but ended up being about adoption? I'm not seeing a crime being committed here. Keep looking though, eventually someone will find a mistake or omission that will be legit. This isn't it. The Russians thank you for your interest in attempting to cause chaos in our government.

If you can get Trump to have an affair with an Intern and lie under oath about it during an unrelated investigation, then you'll have your wish.

Nothingburger works for me. I assume you are talking about Don Jr's meeting that he thought was about Hillary, but ended up being about adoption? I'm not seeing a crime being committed here. Keep looking though, eventually someone will find a mistake or omission that will be legit. This isn't it. The Russians thank you for your interest in attempting to cause chaos in our government.

If you can get Trump to have an affair with an Intern and lie under oath about it during an unrelated investigation, then you'll have your wish.
I would think that people would be bothered by a group willfully and eagerly attempting to work with Russia to influence US elections and then lying about it repeatedly, But apparently it's just business as usual and nothing to worry about.

The GOP has become unprincipled, lying, backwardass pieces of shit whose IQ seem to drop yearly.

I know. You're right.

The truth is, I don't really care to know what or why a trumptard thinks the way they do. I'm learning anything from them.

(To be sure, I'm not picking on all conservatives. Just the trumptards.)

I mean, it is entertaining on some level to read the nonsense. To read the pretzel logic required to continue to support this utter buffoon is fascinating.

What I'm really doing is giving them a heads up on how this is going down. Since they're still only listening to fox and infowars etc, they're unaware that this Russian situation is going break the Republican Party. Hopefully it doesn't break the US also.
Our country and political system has been hijacked by bunch of slack jawed fact free reality TV watching hillbillies..

Starting first with the tea baggers and now this white trash Jersey douchebag and his Orange cult of alternate fact.. the real damage is to our society and culture. Our country is now a clown show...

Fking sad state of affairs ..

Have you actually read the emails that Don Junior stupidly tweeted out? It literally says they have information that the campaign would like regarding Hillary Clinton, literally says that the Russian government supports Donald Trump, and Don Junior literally replied that yes he would love that.

Again, have you read them? Because him agreeing to go to that meeting and then going to it is absolutely illegal, and he admitted that he did this. Which part of this is confusing for you? The fact that he changed his story three times before releasing those emails should be setting off alarms as well.

Have you actually read the emails that Don Junior stupidly tweeted out? It literally says they have information that the campaign would like regarding Hillary Clinton, literally says that the Russian government supports Donald Trump, and Don Junior literally replied that yes he would love that.

Again, have you read them? Because him agreeing to go to that meeting and then going to it is absolutely illegal, and he admitted that he did this. Which part of this is confusing for you?

He probably believes Jesus rode dinosaurs too .. and that Crean was a good coach ..

It's a waste of time arguing with the Dunning Kruger crowd and especially asking them for reasoning. You'll find more actual thought conversing with a turnip ..

They put more thought into their favorite football team, the bad beer they drink and the celebrities they worship. In a majority they just don't understand how grave and important this shit is..

Because him agreeing to go to that meeting and then going to it is absolutely illegal,

WIll you please be very specific with exactly what law this violates? Please make your opening argument without using "well I want it to be illegal".

And the fact that they SAID they had info but DIDN't give info, may not help your case.

Reactions: MillerTime
WIll you please be very specific with exactly what law this violates? Please make your opening argument without using "well I want it to be illegal".

And the fact that they SAID they had info but DIDN't give info, may not help your case.
You are so full of shit .. like your dumbass would actually understand what he wrote.

Reactions: JARiley
Although I am opposed to the use of tard, I may have to make an exception. This is Trumptardgate and it falls squarely on the shoulders of the idiots that voted for him. He's exactly who the rest of us knew he was and this is exactly what we expected.
But emails....

You are so full of shit .. like your dumbass would actually understand what he wrote.

I take it that you can't define specific's either. Ok go back to the normal "BUT I WANT IT TO BE" stance.
Peace, out.

Again, have you read them? Because him agreeing to go to that meeting and then going to it is absolutely illegal, and he admitted that he did this. Which part of this is confusing for you? The fact that he changed his story three times before releasing those emails should be setting off alarms as well.
Read? Lol, hell the Orange One doesnt even read and he is the leader of these morons. Fox,Rush,Hannity, they watch and listen to those idiots, and then re-vomit there nonsense on the rest of society

e31.jpg

Perhaps you have a spine, but sadly it's the brain you appear to be missing.

I would think that people would be bothered by a group willfully and eagerly attempting to work with Russia to influence US elections and then lying about it repeatedly, But apparently it's just business as usual and nothing to worry about.

The GOP has become unprincipled, lying, backwardass pieces of shit whose IQ seem to drop yearly.
Oh come on, collusion with the enemy isn't nearly as serious as a blow job. Surely you know that. But they'd find excuses for Orange Clown no matter what he does.

What makes you think they didn't have any info? Because the Russian attorney said it? Because Donnie Jr said it? Hahahahahahaha. Oh right. You voted for him. I shouldn't expect anything logical from you.

Reactions: JARiley
I agree that Trump shouldn't last out the year. but it may take longer to complete the investigation of this. I also believe that Pence knows about all of this crap too, but is trying to distance himself from the Trump/Russian connection.
Trump should be "Fired" from the Presidency.

I agree that Trump shouldn't last out the year. but it may take longer to complete the investigation of this. I also believe that Pence knows about all of this crap too, but is trying to distance himself from the Trump/Russian connection.
Trump should be "Fired" from the Presidency.

The memes of trump with the words "your fired" on it will break the internet.

The Kelly Ann memes with the flash cards are pretty hilarious too. Every single day is meme worthy with this clown show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT